Page 47 of 186 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fanatic

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3536426;
    What RS said was, "As the story goes, I received an email from a friend of one this girl explaining to me that her friend “without a doubt” was Ed’s girlfriend before he left for the show..." In other words, his source is not the gf, rather it's a friend of hers. He did not state that he will be back with her after he show finished since he never stated that she was his source to begin with. It appeared to me that it was others who put forth the idea that "she wants to stay out of the media because she feels embarrassed her boyfriend went on a dating show on national television." He stated that he "tried through a couple different channels to get this girl to talk to me", in other words, he has not spoken with her directly. The "So Lindsey, if you’re out there and want to officially tell your side of the story, whenever that may be, I’m here for ya’. Kinda sucks what he did to you." struck me as baiting, trying to get an exclusive. Not that I don't believe that the "story", as RS describes it, has the potential to be true, it's that to present it as RS expecting to get back with her after the show is finished is misleading.
    Well, bottom line is the show is finished, it's been over for a month and Ed's been back in Chicago for that long, so he obviously didn't go back to this purported gf if her friend is still trying to stir up trouble. What in the world do this gf or friend think they have to gain by making nasty allegations? If Jillian chose Ed, he's not on the market anymore. If she didn't choose Ed, he's available but he's obviously not rushing to make up with this 'Lindsay'.

I don't have any respect for people trying to ruin another person's reputation. And that includes Reality Steve, Lindsay, and her slimy trouble making friend.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3536737;
    Well, bottom line is the show is finished, it's been over for a month and Ed's been back in Chicago for that long, so he obviously didn't go back to this purported gf if her friend is still trying to stir up trouble. What in the world do this gf or friend think they have to gain by making nasty allegations? If Jillian chose Ed, he's not on the market anymore. If she didn't choose Ed, he's available but he's obviously not rushing to make up with this 'Lindsay'.

I don't have any respect for people trying to ruin another person's reputation. And that includes Reality Steve, Lindsay, and her slimy trouble making friend.

I don't think he could make up with Lindsay until he is eliminated from the show anyway since contractually you are not allowed to give the ending away.

Now, having said that a few weeks ago a Chicago radio station said he was spotted with a gf or ex-gf but if you don't buy the RS blog then I don't think that will matter either. I am not saying all of this is 100% true but its coming from a lot of places and not by the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3535718;
    So, after all this we find out that the "big twist" in last 5 minutes is nothing we haven't seen done before, although she is probably the first Bachelorette to decide she wants to date in the real world first, instead of accept her F1 proposal. BIG Deal! Geesh, what a way to sucker us all in for the FRC and ATFR. Jillian's reason is that she does not want to make a fool of herself on national TV, (which I can understand) and I applaud her intelligent decision. But, tell me Fleiss did not decide to promote the heck out of it!

I guess, rumors about Wes being the one to come back are true as well............ we just have to wait and watch it play out, and drag out the FRC. Thankfully, the news that Laurel has confirmed that she and Wes were through as BF/GF for some time has finally hit the boards, and we can let that to rest.... or not
    Nope Jillian was not the first...that was Jen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3536746;
    I don't think he could make up with Lindsay until he is eliminated from the show anyway since contractually you are not allowed to give the ending away.

Now, having said that a few weeks ago a Chicago radio station said he was spotted with a gf or ex-gf but if you don't buy the RS blog then I don't think that will matter either. I am not saying all of this is 100% true but its coming from a lot of places and not by the same person.
    Yeah! I guess if you are the surposed girlfriend, you wait around not knowing if he is coming back for a couple of months to find out. And, you will be waiting to take him back??

she is no girlfriend. Yeah the ""dated"" a bit with no strings attached kind of thing. When you are a girlfriend YOU KNOW.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3535718;
    So, after all this we find out that the "big twist" in last 5 minutes is nothing we haven't seen done before, although she is probably the first Bachelorette to decide she wants to date in the real world first, instead of accept her F1 proposal. BIG Deal! Geesh, what a way to sucker us all in for the FRC and ATFR. Jillian's reason is that she does not want to make a fool of herself on national TV, (which I can understand) and I applaud her intelligent decision. But, tell me Fleiss did not decide to promote the heck out of it!

I guess, rumors about Wes being the one to come back are true as well............ we just have to wait and watch it play out, and drag out the FRC. Thankfully, the news that Laurel has confirmed that she and Wes were through as BF/GF for some time has finally hit the boards, and we can let that to rest.... or not
    My feeling is Laurel is a woman who really loves her man. I do not know if they were together or not. But, I believe she cares about Wes's future and after Jason, does not want Wes to be the most hated man in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3535059;
    I am a bit worried now. Reality Steve says that Ed already has a girlfriend called Lindsey. Reality Steve is pretty certain and says that Ed told Lindsey that he would be back with her (Lindsey) after the show finished. Of course that is now in the past but...I am worried Jillian will pick Ed.
    Would you take back a boyfriend who went on a dating show under the premise he was single and available? I sure wouldn't! Must have it back for Ed!

FORT Fanatic

I just posted this elsewhere but what if the twist at the end is that Jillian turns down a sure thing proposal from one guy (or two if someone really comes back to propose) for the chance to date the guy she really wants? That could be a pretty interesting result.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3537182;
    I just posted this elsewhere but what if the twist at the end is that Jillian turns down a sure thing proposal from one guy (or two if someone really comes back to propose) for the chance to date the guy she really wants? That could be a pretty interesting result.
    yup

Please just take everything I said as speculation. Whether it is accurate or not, remains to be seen. My sources have not always been 100% right, and I apologize to all for not mentioning that in any of my posts.

As for deciding to not accept the proposal on the spot - I agree Jen did it first (although originally when they shot it she did accept the proposal, they then had to re-shoot when she decided Jerry's career managing a mall store retailing art, was not what she was looking for....).
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3537343;
    Please just take everything I said as speculation. Whether it is accurate or not, remains to be seen. My sources have not always been 100% right, and I apologize to all for not mentioning that in any of my posts.

As for deciding to not accept the proposal on the spot - I agree Jen did it first (although originally when they shot it she did accept the proposal, they then had to re-shoot when she decided Jerry's career managing a mall store retailing art, was not what she was looking for....).
    Jen married a market speculator instead it seems. When the finale is finally aired with all the drama that refuses to let up, will the last five minutes turn out to be flat with all the hype surrounding it?