Page 46 of 186 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

So, after all this we find out that the "big twist" in last 5 minutes is nothing we haven't seen done before, although she is probably the first Bachelorette to decide she wants to date in the real world first, instead of accept her F1 proposal. BIG Deal! Geesh, what a way to sucker us all in for the FRC and ATFR. Jillian's reason is that she does not want to make a fool of herself on national TV, (which I can understand) and I applaud her intelligent decision. But, tell me Fleiss did not decide to promote the heck out of it!

I guess, rumors about Wes being the one to come back are true as well............ we just have to wait and watch it play out, and drag out the FRC. Thankfully, the news that Laurel has confirmed that she and Wes were through as BF/GF for some time has finally hit the boards, and we can let that to rest.... or not
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3535718;
    So, after all this we find out that the "big twist" in last 5 minutes is nothing we haven't seen done before, although she is probably the first Bachelorette to decide she wants to date in the real world first, instead of accept her F1 proposal. BIG Deal! Geesh, what a way to sucker us all in for the FRC and ATFR. Jillian's reason is that she does not want to make a fool of herself on national TV, (which I can understand) and I applaud her intelligent decision. But, tell me Fleiss did not decide to promote the heck out of it!

I guess, rumors about Wes being the one to come back are true as well............ we just have to wait and watch it play out, and drag out the FRC. Thankfully, the news that Laurel has confirmed that she and Wes were through as BF/GF for some time has finally hit the boards, and we can let that to rest.... or not
    I'm confused. Are we sure it is Wes that comes back? So Ed and Kip F2 then since we have them both on the BI?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3535744;
    I'm confused. Are we sure it is Wes that comes back? So Ed and Kip F2 then since we have them both on the BI?
    Ed is F3, (was seen home by May 20th) Kip F2 and Reid F1. All three will be on the BI.
    All I know is about Wes, is he does come back and we will see him after he leaves at F4.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3535759;
    Ed is F3, (was seen home by May 20th) Kip F2 and Reid F1. All three will be on the BI.
    When did we find out this? I didn't think we knew who F1,F2,F3 was!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3535571;
    Right, because what we are seeing is she is upset about something or someone and her decision, doesn't sound like she is concerned with meeting any parents. I highly doubt that at this point anyones family is on her mind. I don't believe Ed is F1, she might even see through him.
    I wouldn't have believed that before. But after all that drama at Wes' HTD and the Spain dinner date not going too well by the expression on her face I won't be surprised if she starts second guessing everyone else's motives now. She has been with Kip and Reid through the whole process up till now. There is a possibility that she may question those she has taken for granted like Wes. She even said before Ed left (to him) since their 1-1 date he had seemed a bit distant. Will she question if he will stick around when works comes calling or will he leave the next time once the show is filmed and she will have to play second fiddle again. Hope she really thought things through before making decisions that could affect her future. Or maybe it's all part of a script.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3535759;
    All I know is about Wes, is he does come back and we will see him after he leaves at F4.
    Where did you learn that Ed was seen home by May 20th? Could you please be specific? I thought that he was the least visible of the F4.

And are you just guessing that Kip is F2 and Reid is F1 or do you have real proof? Thanks.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3532421;
    Well, she also implied that when it happens, we won't know whether she picked the guy she seemed sure about or not, at that point.

So, I am still leaning toward the stress of the event makes F1 get a little neurotic fearful that he isn't the one, and say or do something on the way to FRC, or as soon as he gets there, sees her.

Maybe he runs away and Chris has to drag him back. (I am kidding, not serious about running away).
    Are you insinuating that the neurotic F1 is Reid and that he hesitates or something at the FRC. Are you speculating about this or do you have some other source/proof? If this was an actual scenario that may place his VO that he feels like he failed and that his fears got in the way of the moment.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3535718;

I've been gone since early this afternoon and I am trying to catch up on everything. I am so confused, here did this info come from? Is this reliable?

FORT Regular

I can totally see Reid panicking and thinking he was F2. Maybe backing off or running away...LOL. (I just got a funny mental picture of Reid running and Chris grabbing him by the scruff of the neck pulling him back.)

Then again, with someone coming back to confuse the situation where Jillian has to think about it...then I can hear Reid's "I can see that she's confused. I feel that I failed her." That would break my heart as much as Michael's PI did.

I never heard about Ed being seen May 20th. Hmmm. Is there any proof out there?

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3535059;
    I am a bit worried now. Reality Steve says that Ed already has a girlfriend called Lindsey. Reality Steve is pretty certain and says that Ed told Lindsey that he would be back with her (Lindsey) after the show finished. Of course that is now in the past but...I am worried Jillian will pick Ed.

What RS said was, "As the story goes, I received an email from a friend of one this girl explaining to me that her friend “without a doubt” was Ed’s girlfriend before he left for the show..." In other words, his source is not the gf, rather it's a friend of hers. He did not state that he will be back with her after he show finished since he never stated that she was his source to begin with. It appeared to me that it was others who put forth the idea that "she wants to stay out of the media because she feels embarrassed her boyfriend went on a dating show on national television." He stated that he "tried through a couple different channels to get this girl to talk to me", in other words, he has not spoken with her directly. The "So Lindsey, if you’re out there and want to officially tell your side of the story, whenever that may be, I’m here for ya’. Kinda sucks what he did to you." struck me as baiting, trying to get an exclusive. Not that I don't believe that the "story", as RS describes it, has the potential to be true, it's that to present it as RS expecting to get back with her after the show is finished is misleading.