Page 45 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3534444;
    BINGO
    I have been saying this all along that the "rumors" about the "last five minutes " have to do with Ed and her meeting his parents.

I'm thinking so as well, after this episode. I contend that she wanted Wes as F1 and that TPTB did everything possible to nurture/coerce an ending that would satisfy Jillian and viewers after TPTB made sure Wes was no longer a viable option for her. That included flying out Ed's parents.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 06-30-2009 at 09:19 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3534524;
    I'm thinking so as well, after this episode. I contend that she wanted Wes as F1 and that TPTB did everything possible to nuture/coerce an ending that would satisfy Jillian and viewers after TPTB made sure Wes was no longer a viable option for her. That included flying out Ed's parents.
    I'm giving Jillian a little more credit than that. While her insistence on keeping Wes around has been inexplicable, we saw her major doubts this week and next week will only bring more. She's a smart girl. She'll figure it out. And I don't think TPTB have to force/nurture/coerce a phony ending out of this.

Not saying she isn't smart. But she's not privvy to all conversations, etc. You didn't think the whole Jake thing was unbelievably soap operaish and staged?

I agree with BamaBrain - I totally believe from day one she wanted Wes and TPTB have done everything possible to change that. Why else would they spend 40 minutes on the Wes "drama"? You all got ...what...11 minutes for each HTD...but Wes got 40 minutes.

Either Wes IS the F1 - or they wanted him out of there real bad cause they wanted someone else badly.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3534538;
    Not saying she isn't smart. But she's not privvy to all conversations, etc. You didn't think the whole Jake thing was unbelievably soap operaish and staged?
    Well, he is an actor so perhaps that is why! IMDB name is Jake Landrum, real name Jake Pavelka but his last role was in 2000 in "The President's Man"...... only other thing he has done (I believe) were 2 appearances in "Walker, Texas Ranger".

I would not be surprised if the last 5 min were another soap opera twist, but she did allude that we wouldn't know from that (funny thing) if she picked someone or not, so I don't think Jake will be the one to come back because he has already done his part.

It is something that will give us pause after we know the F1, and wonder if she will still pick him or not - so any of the guys returning is possible...... but I doubt it. (to much repeat of same type drama)
    I don't think it will be meeting Ed's family either - as that would take away from the grand moment of proposing. (also, don't think F1 is Ed at this point).
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Regular

I am a bit worried now. Reality Steve says that Ed already has a girlfriend called Lindsey. Reality Steve is pretty certain and says that Ed told Lindsey that he would be back with her (Lindsey) after the show finished. Of course that is now in the past but...I am worried Jillian will pick Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3535059;
    I am a bit worried now. Reality Steve says that Ed already has a girlfriend called Lindsey. Reality Steve is pretty certain and says that Ed told Lindsey that he would be back with her (Lindsey) after the show finished. Of course that is now in the past but...I am worried Jillian will pick Ed.
    that's my only concern with Ed right now.

FORT Fanatic

Why in the world would he go on this show if he was serious about someone back home? He has no agenda for acting or whatever, I don't think so because he sure is not acting in his "scenes".

It just does not make sense to go through this for what???

While his insider info was correct re: Jason/Melissa/Molly, many, many people posted on his board with a lot of inaccuracies. Any one can email him (or post on FoRT) and claim to be XYZ to anyone on the show; have the next big scoop or inside information.

Innocent until proven guilty without a reasonable shadow of a doubt.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3535041;
    Well, he is an actor so perhaps that is why! IMDB name is Jake Landrum, real name Jake Pavelka but his last role was in 2000 in "The President's Man"...... only other thing he has done (I believe) were 2 appearances in "Walker, Texas Ranger".

I would not be surprised if the last 5 min were another soap opera twist, but she did allude that we wouldn't know from that (funny thing) if she picked someone or not, so I don't think Jake will be the one to come back because he has already done his part.

It is something that will give us pause after we know the F1, and wonder if she will still pick him or not - so any of the guys returning is possible...... but I doubt it. (to much repeat of same type drama)
    I don't think it will be meeting Ed's family either - as that would take away from the grand moment of proposing. (also, don't think F1 is Ed at this point).

Right, because what we are seeing is she is upset about something or someone and her decision, doesn't sound like she is concerned with meeting any parents. I highly doubt that at this point anyones family is on her mind. I don't believe Ed is F1, she might even see through him.