Page 44 of 186 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532467;
    Love it! I do have the feeling Wes will get a "cameo" appearance in the finale. If Reid is F1, it will be quite funny. If Ed is F1, I'm not sure how it would go down... he won't see the "Vincent connection". Kip has acted like Wes doesn't even exist this season.
    Ed called Wes a "country signing turd" when he was on the roof top with Jillian and also had a PI saying Wes was a ladies man and might have Jillian fooled but he didn't fool him. I do agree it would be funnier if he shows up at the finale with Reid F1 and maybe bring along the extra guitar for Reid to play with him since he probably knows the tune by heart from playing it with Wes in the bunkhouse!!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3532717;
    Ed called Wes a "country signing turd" when he was on the roof top with Jillian and also had a PI saying Wes was a ladies man and might have Jillian fooled but he didn't fool him. I do agree it would be funnier if he shows up at the finale with Reid F1 and maybe bring along the extra guitar for Reid to play with him since he probably knows the tune by heart from playing it with Wes in the bunkhouse!!!!!!
    I like that idea. Something fun for a twist. Will be worth it fro all the drama and annoying stuff we had to sit through this season. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I do hope it's something sweet and funny. But with Fleiss who knows!

FORT Regular

Maybe she spends the morning saying "I thought I'd get engaged today but I don't think I'm ready for it" or something along those lines so everyone thinks she may not pick anyone. Then when the F1 arrives, they decide not to get engaged but to date each other in real life. So you don't think she'll pick anyone, but in the last 5 minutes they decide to have a real life relationship

FORT Newbie

I think the twist is that she was going to pick Reid - hence his more attractive edit up until the finale was over. They seemed to have thought he was going to go all the way to the end b/c at the beg. her videos on ABC had her picture wearing the red flower that Reid put into her hair. Then the finale happened w/ the twist and he is somehow no longer the F1 so they started playing up his neurosis and their lack of commonalities. Now Kiptyn is getting the Mr. Perfect edit to either be winner or next Bachelor whereas in the beg. there was emphasis on him never having his heart broken or the Reid edit doubts started when in real time Ed came back and their sparks started again. I think the timeline supports this switcheroo in editing.

I've been thinking about this last 5 minutes thing. I really think that it is not what any of us are thinking. Remember that the last 5 minutes of these shows are usually the montage of the the final couple. I think it has something to do with that. JMO.

Could it be Kip who comes and sweeps her off her feet. In the preview he is carrying her. Could that be a clue? I don't know, I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow for SC.

FORT Newbie

Maybe Ed (F1) has his family meet Jillian after he proposes.

FORT Newbie

Ok, maybe I'm way off... but I think Michael could be the one who comes back and proposes. He seemed to be sincere with his feelings. I think Michael will be the last one standing... with Jillian as his bride.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by konami;3534425;
    Maybe Ed (F1) has his family meet Jillian after he proposes.

BINGO
    I have been saying this all along that the "rumors" about the "last five minutes " have to do with Ed and her meeting his parents.
    There was so much foreshadowing last night on all of this.
    Here's how I think it will go down...

Kip will be the guy who proposes earlier in the day,after his sister said last night" would you propose in the end?" and he said " it would be alittle quick ".

He will go early the day of the FRC (probably producer proding since they knew she was picking Ed)and propose early and she will have to take some time and consider it,out of respect for Kip .
    Foreshadowing much..

I think after she rejects Kip and his proposal,the "issue "will be
    did she give up the sure thing with Kip, the proposal and someone who she met his family and is "perfect".Or does she choose ED,the guy she is in love with, A RISK, guy for Ed who may not choose her back over his work and who family she has not met and he may not propose.
    She mentioned last night that ED may not propose to her if she hasn't met his parents,more foreshadowing...

My guess..Jilly "proposes" they meet his family and try things in the "real world ",she loves him and wants him but knows she has not met his family yet and is not thinking he will propose until that happens..
    ED surprises her and in the last 5 minutes ...he flew his family in...
    he does propose and his family is there to meet her..

Brilliant..
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-30-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3534444;
    BINGO
    I have been saying this all along that the "rumors" about the "last five minutes " have to do with Ed and her meeting his parents.
    There was so much foreshadowing last night on all of this.
    Here's how I think it will go down...

Kip will be the guy who proposes earlier in the day,after his sister said last night" would you propose in the end?" and he said " it would be alittle quick ".

He will go early the day of the FRC (probably producer proding since they knew she was picking Ed)and propose early and she will have to take some time and consider it,out of respect for Kip .
    Foreshadowing much..

I think after she rejects Kip and his proposal,the "issue "will be
    did she give up the sure thing with Kip, the proposal and someone who she met his family and is "perfect".Or does she choose ED,the guy she is in love with, A RISK, guy for Ed who may not choose her back over his work and who family she has not met and he may not propose.
    She mentioned last night that ED may not propose to her if she hasn't met his parents,more foreshadowing...

My guess..Jilly "proposes" they meet his family and try things in the "real world ",she loves him and wants him but knows she has not met his family yet and is not thinking he will propose until that happens..
    ED surprises her and in the last 5 minutes ...he flew his family in...
    he does propose and his family is there to meet her..

Brilliant..
    After watching last night, I also think the twist is meeting Ed's family at the final rose ceremony. She stated that she needed to meet the family to see that she would fit in and that family was very important to her. Maybe we have been overthinking this and it is simple solution after all.