Page 43 of 186 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

My scenario:

I don't think anyone comes back...I think its just the F2.

The F2 (Ed, if I have it my way ;P) proposes to Jill and he reminds JIll that he wants it to work, and he proved it since he came back for her. This sends her on a guilt trip because she does care for him and more importantly, she can't deny that he has returned "for her". Therefore we see JIll speaking to CH about how she's not sure what to do because maybe she should give him a chance. But CH has said that JIll sticks to her guns...so in the last 5 minutes we might think that she's so confused she just wants to call things off but then she comes to her senses and realizes that Reid (yes, if I have it my way again) has shown all along how much he cares for her, he has been patient, funny, and has really made her "happy" throughout this process (her word not mine--).

I think in the end Reid gets his eskimo.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3532359;
    I think in the end Reid gets his eskimo.
    That's the ending I want to see too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3532309;
    I don't think she meant funny as in "ha ha" laugh. I think she meant more that it's an odd/ out of the ordinary ending
    Are they misleading us with term "twist" taking place at the end of the show? If it's something that's happened before why would it be funny, even odd? We have had ring on a chain, plane tickets, engagement and promise rings, what else could it be?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3532358;
    You know, I am starting to think the twist is something along the lines of what I suggested - and the only guy I can think of that would make something like that funny for us to watch is Reid.

Last 5 minutes means she has it down to the final guy, but that something happens before she can let him know that........ I don't know
    Imagine Reid doing something like he did at the first RC in the last few minutes. If anyone he would come up with the unexpected twist. Oh wait a minute, is the "twist" and "funny" her code words for "REID" her f1?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3532400;
    Are they misleading us with term "twist" taking place at the end of the show? If it's something that's happened before why would it be funny, even odd? We have had ring on a chain, plane tickets, engagement and promise rings, what else could it be?
    Well, she also implied that when it happens, we won't know whether she picked the guy she seemed sure about or not, at that point.

So, I am still leaning toward the stress of the event makes F1 get a little neurotic fearful that he isn't the one, and say or do something on the way to FRC, or as soon as he gets there, sees her.

Maybe he runs away and Chris has to drag him back. (I am kidding, not serious about running away).
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3532416;
    Imagine Reid doing something like he did at the first RC in the last few minutes. If anyone he would come up with the unexpected twist. Oh wait a minute, is the "twist" and "funny" her code words for "REID" her f1?
    Add this code word to the list seeker...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3532421;
    Well, she also implied that when it happens, we won't know whether she picked the guy she seemed sure about or not, at that point.

So, I am still leaning toward the stress of the event makes F1 get a little neurotic fearful that he isn't the one, and say or do something on the way to FRC, or as soon as he gets there, sees her.

Maybe he runs away and Chris has to drag him back. (I am kidding, not serious about running away).
    Although I don't subscribe to the whole Wes comes back theory it would be kinda funny for her to say goodbye to F2.

Then a limo arrives. We expect to see F1. But out comes Wes.

Viewers are like "WTH!" "what is going on?" "What is she doing?

She hugs him and thanks him for coming looking all serious and into his eyes.

Then CH pops over and hands a guitar for Wes and he starts strumming as the real F1 arrives.

hehehe.

of course I don't know how F1 would feel about this...

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3532350;
    Twist may be Jillian putting on her blonde wig for her final 1 to get a laugh out of him, Reid. He told her blondes were his type!!!!
    This is so funny!! Thanks for the laughs LS!

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3529081;
    I think that in the hands of TPTB a sequestered F3 who has undergone 5-6 days of manipulations would do anything, even if it is uncharacteristic of them, which means no one can be ruled out.
    So, so true. They're going to put so many thoughts in his head, especially at a time when he's most vulnerable. I hope they don't make him talk negatively about the F1 or F2 to Jillian, but who knows what kind of manipulations he went through.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3532424;
    Although I don't subscribe to the whole Wes comes back theory it would be kinda funny for her to say goodbye to F2.

Then a limo arrives. We expect to see F1. But out comes Wes.

Viewers are like "WTH!" "what is going on?" "What is she doing?

She hugs him and thanks him for coming looking all serious and into his eyes.

Then CH pops over and hands a guitar for Wes and he starts strumming as the real F1 arrives.

hehehe.

of course I don't know how F1 would feel about this...
    Love it! I do have the feeling Wes will get a "cameo" appearance in the finale. If Reid is F1, it will be quite funny. If Ed is F1, I'm not sure how it would go down... he won't see the "Vincent connection". Kip has acted like Wes doesn't even exist this season.