Page 41 of 186 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

  1. #401
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3529584;
    Maybe this is when she says "I can't take it anymore!" (or something like that)
    Her "i can't take it anymore" quote was included in the first episode extended preview and at that point the FRC wasn't shot yet so I think she says this earlier than that.

  2. #402
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3529576;
    ITA. Reid could be chastising himself for not following his father's - and the train conductor's! - advice, Ed could be feeling guilty for having left, and Kip could regret not being the pursuer (not to mention doing whatever TPTB think will set him up in the best light for his upcoming stint as the Bachelor). Any of them could be motivated to act under the guidance of their new friends, that is, their handlers. Wes could easily be convinced that ratings are highest for the finale so he really should make an appearance for maximum exposure.

    As far as it being too soon after being rejected for the F3 to come back, they obviously managed to get Jeremy to believe DeAnna was having second thoughts. The best argument against this happening is that it has been done before and TPTB are always going for new & amazing plot twists, imo.
    Will Fleiss and Martin take their outrageous plots too far on the network show that would cause anger and pushback from the audience than it did with Jason's season. It might blow up in their face if they push the envelope and the audience feels that they took it too far. At the rate Fleiss is going on a collision course with outrageous plots we wouldn't be surprised if it happens sooner than later.

  3. #403
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3529846;
    Her "i can't take it anymore" quote was included in the first episode extended preview and at that point the FRC wasn't shot yet so I think she says this earlier than that.
    Ooh, good catch! I wonder when it happened. After Jake crashed the HTD maybe?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  4. #404
    FORT Fanatic justsaying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    561

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3529855;
    Will Fleiss and Martin take their outrageous plots too far on the network show that would cause anger and pushback from the audience than it did with Jason's season. It might blow up in their face if they push the envelope and the audience feels that they took it too far. At the rate Fleiss is going on a collision course with outrageous plots we wouldn't be surprised if it happens sooner than later.
    There was plenty of anger regarding Jason's ending but I didn't see that translate to a pushback in terms of ratings. Rather, it seems that the biggest audience tuned in for that bit of Fleissian drama and there is nothing in that which would motivate him to do otherwise. Ratings is the name of the game.

    I honestly haven't seen anything in the speculated scenarios which would top last season. jmo

  5. #405
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    I just relistened to one of Jillian's interviews.
    She said "funny twist - you don't know if I ended up with one person or not."

    Yet she says she was "100% clear". So was this something she was instructed to say, to lead us on. Maybe when the person comes to her room to propose, she doesn't give him an answer right away, and talks to Chris, like we saw. Making us think she is not sure. Then she still ends up with her initial choice anyway. I think they want us to think that is what the twist is - that she isn't sure. Of course, I feel like that would be a scripted part also.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  6. #406
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Perhaps, as is being discussed in Episode 9 thread, the twist is a delay in the ceremony when she gets temporarily thrown off course by the surprise proposal.

    Here's what I think happens from the screencaps, putting them in the order I think they go in (which isn't quite the order of the preview.) I think they show her walking into the house with Chris, saying goodbye to F2 at the podium, standing alone looking crestfallen out in front of the FRC house (presumably after she walked him out and watches him leave), walking back in alone, being upset on the couch, joined by Chris on the couch, and then going back out across the wooden plank alone. I'm assuming that's when F1 and the twist happen. (I know that's a lot and at some point I'll post the caps to see if any of you agree.)

    e

  7. #407
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3531391;
    I just relistened to one of Jillian's interviews.
    She said "funny twist - you don't know if I ended up with one person or not."

    Yet she says she was "100% clear". So was this something she was instructed to say, to lead us on. Maybe when the person comes to her room to propose, she doesn't give him an answer right away, and talks to Chris, like we saw. Making us think she is not sure. Then she still ends up with her initial choice anyway. I think they want us to think that is what the twist is - that she isn't sure. Of course, I feel like that would be a scripted part also.
    That wouldn't be a twist to me. It's not an unforeseen turn of events if the outcome was not influenced by what happens before that..

  8. #408
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3531403;
    Perhaps, as is being discussed in Episode 9 thread, the twist is a delay in the ceremony when she gets temporarily thrown off course by the surprise proposal.

    Here's what I think happens from the screencaps, putting them in the order I think they go in (which isn't quite the order of the preview.) I think they show her walking into the house with Chris, saying goodbye to F2 at the podium, standing alone looking crestfallen out in front of the FRC house (presumably after she walked him out and watches him leave), walking back in alone, being upset on the couch, joined by Chris on the couch, and then going back out across the wooden plank alone. I'm assuming that's when F1 and the twist happen. (I know that's a lot and at some point I'll post the caps to see if any of you agree.)

    e
    If the f3 comes to her room to propose and sweep her off her feet are you suggesting that he comes after f2 was let go? But the preview suggested that the one she had a hard time letting go came to her door to sweep her off her feet. Well we'll have a clue or two by two, hopefully. They may rearrange the previews or even just replay the same preview for another week just keeping us stumped.

  9. #409
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3531417;
    If the f3 comes to her room to propose and sweep her off her feet are you suggesting that he comes after f2 was let go? But the preview suggested that the one she had a hard time letting go came to her door to sweep her off her feet. Well we'll have a clue or two by two, hopefully. They may rearrange the previews or even just replay the same preview for another week just keeping us stumped.
    No, I wasn't. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm suggesting she gets the surprisal proposal in her room before going to the FRC, it knocks her off balance and she decides not to accept any proposal. When she gets to the FRC, she rejects F2, and then the twist happens, with her F1. I think she rejects the early proposal guy before the FRC.

  10. #410
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3531429;
    No, I wasn't. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm suggesting she gets the surprisal proposal in her room before going to the FRC, it knocks her off balance and she decides not to accept any proposal. When she gets to the FRC, she rejects F2, and then the twist happens, with her F1. I think she rejects the early proposal guy before the FRC.
    If she had rejected both f3 and f2 before the f1 gets there what could the twist about, it's all so confusing, the twisting sounds more like spinning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.