Page 4 of 186 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3498858;
    Unless you're an Ed fan, it would. I think it would make for a really exciting romantic ending..if the guy she truly wanted comes back for her at the end.
    Exactly my point. What percentage of viewers right now are big Ed fans, preferring him over all others, 10%? Once he leaves, his fan base will not grow, and possibly shrink. If he comes back at the very end to beat out the presumed F2, whose fan bases will have kept growing throughout, 90% or more people will hate the ending. Only the die-hard Ed fans will be happy.

I respectfully disagree. Fleiss is all about drama, and this would be extreme drama. If Ed is Jillian's choice, I'm happy with it. So what better way to show it IMO..than to have him have to leave for whatever reason, and then return with her missing him and wanting him more than ever.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Someone in another thread suggested that she pulls a Brad and lets the F1 and F2 go in the FRC, then in the last 5 minutes of the show the F3 (or F4 for that matter) comes back and sweeps her off her feet. I am voting for this one b/c it hasn't been done before and we know that Fleiss likes to surprise (f$@k with) us. Oh, and BTW, the way that Jillian says she can't wait for us to see the brilliant ending? I think she is in on it.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3498868;
    Someone in another thread suggested that she pulls a Brad and lets the F1 and F2 go in the FRC, then in the last 5 minutes of the show the F3 (or F4 for that matter) comes back and sweeps her off her feet. I am voting for this one b/c it hasn't been done before and we know that Fleiss likes to surprise (f$@k with) us. [I]Oh, and BTW, the way that Jillian says she can't wait for us to see the brilliant ending? I think she is in on it.[/I]
    With all due respect I don't really think she is in on it as much as well she already knows what happens and she is excited for people to find out, and finally for her to be together with her "Final Choice" as I call him now (whoever he may be no particular favorite yet for me).

That being said I do have an opinion I read somewhere that this season she I don't remember the exact quotes but that she becomes someone we might not recognize by the way she will act. Also she said herself that it's a roller-coaster ride for her. So IMO she might became make more drama or be really mean or combative if i may be so bold. She says she is the happiest she has ever been, likewise so does CH say of her, so she might take matters into her own hands. She might find out about people getting paid maybe the viewers might not know but she might find out, or she will see some guys for who they are and make sure the rest are there for "the right reasons".

Sorry about my rambling I hope i made some sense.

I don't know if her comment means anything too wild. The brilliant part may be that she gets the outcome she was hoping for and is happy. There are SC's of Ed in Spain so it can't be him just showing up in Hawaii. We're not even sure yet if Reid is there. I also don't think it's deciding to date the f2 because it only worked for Charlie because the show wasn't airing yet. You could never do that now that people would be on the lookout.

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3498868;
    Someone in another thread suggested that she pulls a Brad and lets the F1 and F2 go in the FRC, then in the last 5 minutes of the show the F3 (or F4 for that matter) comes back and sweeps her off her feet. I am voting for this one b/c it hasn't been done before and we know that Fleiss likes to surprise (f$@k with) us. Oh, and BTW, the way that Jillian says she can't wait for us to see the brilliant ending? I think she is in on it.
    I might be the person you're quoting but was going a different direction when taking ALL 3 to Hawaii for more time and a 3-person ceremony. Reid sees Ed come back and figures Jillian and Ed want to be together and lays low. At the ceremony Jillian tells Ed and Kid goodbye. At this point the audience thinks she choosing no one like Brad. Then "the last five minutes" she finds Reid playing a guitar. She gives him the impression she wants to say goodbye, but then tells him he's her man. So it's funny because she teases Reid, brilliant because it's unexpected and romantic, and makes her (and Reid lovers) very happy?!

P.S. Shortly after my comment, another poster went a similar direction saying if she was writing a romance novel this is sort of what she'd do too.
    Last edited by RealityEscape; 06-13-2009 at 09:18 AM.

I just had a thought...(dangerous for me)!!!

But is there any way that Jillian might have needed a break? And taken some time off. That has never happened before?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3498728;
    She said she knew what her decision had to be a week before the FRC. If she chose an F1, that would be a slap in the face to the F2, dragging him through LCD and whatever else happens that last week, knowing she wasn't going to choose him. And to admit it now is pouring salt in that wound. Not Jilly's style.

I think she decided to see both the F2 (or F3 - they all surfaced back in the real world at the same time) while the show airs, and will make a final decision live at the ATFR. She needed more time to see each one (secretly of course) without the pressure of cameras 24/7.

So, she makes the right decision the first time, no switcheroos. It explains the extra time needed in Hawaii - she was struggling with "how can I choose an F1?" And it explains why now she is happy, happy, happy. She is still having her cake and eating it too!
    she said some previous people in her position truly fell in love with 2 people, but she didn't she knew almost a week before what she was going to do. I really think after F2 meet her parents and the decision is solidified, she breaks up with F2 on the LCD to avoid dragging it out further and having him all nervous for the FRC. But the F1 won't know this happened and it will be a very romantic ending. I just don't get what the last 5 minutes and suspense until then could be!?

She did not say she knew almost a week before. She said she knew her decision "way earlier" than the day of the FRC. This could mean a few days before or even a day before and she was slightly exaggerating. This "week before" quote has grown legs apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3498892;
    She did not say she knew almost a week before. She said she knew her decision "way earlier" than the day of the FRC. This could mean a few days before or even a day before and she was slightly exaggerating. This "week before" quote has grown legs apparently.
    well she says "i'm not gonna say a whole week before, but quite a while before" so to me it's almost a week, like 5-6 days. To me it sounds like her decision was completely solidified after F2 met her parents