Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by kaschu;3498634;
    If Wes breaks out a guitar to sing to Jillian and is considered not to be there for "the right reasons" then we can only say the same for Reid if he does it too.
    Why? Reid isn't selling a music career. If Ryan can write poetry then Reid can sing to Jillian.... anyway, I doubt that happens. Its just been fun speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3498664;
    Why? Reid isn't selling a music career. If Ryan can write poetry then Reid can sing to Jillian.... anyway, I doubt that happens. Its just been fun speculating.
    Exactly! Ryan wasn't promoting a blossoming career as a poet so it was adorable and sensitive. Wes is totally promoting his career. Reid playing the guitar is clearly just a hobby and not a lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3498668;
    Exactly! Ryan wasn't promoting a blossoming career as a poet so it was adorable and sensitive. Wes is totally promoting his career. Reid playing the guitar is clearly just a hobby and not a lifestyle.
    Touche!

FORT Fogey

She said she knew what her decision had to be a week before the FRC. If she chose an F1, that would be a slap in the face to the F2, dragging him through LCD and whatever else happens that last week, knowing she wasn't going to choose him. And to admit it now is pouring salt in that wound. Not Jilly's style.

I think she decided to see both the F2 (or F3 - they all surfaced back in the real world at the same time) while the show airs, and will make a final decision live at the ATFR. She needed more time to see each one (secretly of course) without the pressure of cameras 24/7.

So, she makes the right decision the first time, no switcheroos. It explains the extra time needed in Hawaii - she was struggling with "how can I choose an F1?" And it explains why now she is happy, happy, happy. She is still having her cake and eating it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3498728;
    She said she knew what her decision had to be a week before the FRC. If she chose an F1, that would be a slap in the face to the F2, dragging him through LCD and whatever else happens that last week, knowing she wasn't going to choose him. And to admit it now is pouring salt in that wound. Not Jilly's style.

I think she decided to see both the F2 (or F3 - they all surfaced back in the real world at the same time) while the show airs, and will make a final decision live at the ATFR. She needed more time to see each one (secretly of course) without the pressure of cameras 24/7.

So, she makes the right decision the first time
    , no switcheroos. It explains the extra time needed in Hawaii - she was struggling with "how can I choose an F1?" And it explains why now she is happy, happy, happy. She is still having her cake and eating it too!
    With her saying she knew what her "decision had to be" a week ahead of time, I don't think she chose anyone in Hawaii. She has said she wanted to make the right decision "the first time", not make a mistake like Jason. I think she took 2 or 3 of them back to the "real world" and dated them or is still dating them and made a decision later. Remember Jason and Melissa both said things were different when they got back to the real world and Melissa all but said she doesn't know what she ever saw in him or words to that effect. Jill is a very mature woman and I think she is very serious about this, therefore I will not be a bit a surprised if she took more time to make sure of her choice. She's a wise girl.

Personally, I believe she has made her choice by now. CH said on Twitter two or three weeks ago that Jill said she had not been this happy in a long time. Sorry Reid/Kip fans, but I think she ends up with Ed. I just can't believe that I don't have a favorite yet. For me, the season began last week. The first 3 episodes were boring and w/o drama and none of the guys just "grabbed" me. I like all the F3 and I like Jake and Jesse, so I think she made some wise choices. I am going to stand up and cheer when she dumps Wes. For the life of me, I do not see what she sees in him. I would have sent him home the first night. He is a disgrace to my great state of Texas.

It has been said on here that Jill said something happens in the last 5 minutes of the show that makes it have a brilliant ending.

My theory is, Ed leaves Monday night and noone (not even the viewers) know he came back until the end. At the FRC, she lets her F2 guys (Reid/Kip) go and out pops Ed as her F1 and everybody will be shocked like "where did he come from, I thought he left?"

I know, I saw that photo of Jill and Ed in Hawaii that was supposedly taken by a freelance photographer. He probably was hired by MF to take the photo and plant it in the press so we'll be waiting and waiting and waiting for Ed's return which doesn't come until the end ("the last 5 minutes") at the FRC which gives Jill her brilliant ending as she has said. TPTB will have to use clips or something to keep Ed in our thoughts until the end if this happened. Most viewers are not faithful fans like us. They miss episodes or just peep in to see who goes home, etc. This theory is just something to chew on.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3498769;
    With her saying she knew what her "decision had to be" a week ahead of time, I don't think she chose anyone in Hawaii. She has said she wanted to make the right decision "the first time", not make a mistake like Jason. I think she took 2 or 3 of them back to the "real world" and dated them or is still dating them and made a decision later. Remember Jason and Melissa both said things were different when they got back to the real world and Melissa all but said she doesn't know what she ever saw in him or words to that effect. Jill is a very mature woman and I think she is very serious about this, therefore I will not be a bit a surprised if she took more time to make sure of her choice. She's a wise girl.

Personally, I believe she has made her choice by now. CH said on Twitter two or three weeks ago that Jill said she had not been this happy in a long time. Sorry Reid/Kip fans, but I think she ends up with Ed. I just can't believe that I don't have a favorite yet. For me, the season began last week. The first 3 episodes were boring and w/o drama and none of the guys just "grabbed" me. I like all the F3 and I like Jake and Jesse, so I think she made some wise choices. I am going to stand up and cheer when she dumps Wes. For the life of me, I do not see what she sees in him. I would have sent him home the first night. He is a disgrace to my great state of Texas.
    If you reread her quote about this, she specifically says she did not make her decision a week ahead, she says she made it "way before" others who didn't decide until the day of the FRC. This could mean as little as a couple of days before FRC. My guess is after the F2 met her family, she knew. So she would have gone on the LCD knowing who she was choosing (or not choosing if that is the case), and those dates just further confirmed her choice.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3498781;
    It has been said on here that Jill said something happens in the last 5 minutes of the show that makes it have a brilliant ending.

My theory is, Ed leaves Monday night and noone (not even the viewers) know he came back until the end. At the FRC, she lets her F2 guys (Reid/Kip) go and out pops Ed as her F1 and everybody will be shocked like "where did he come from, I thought he left?"

I know, I saw that photo of Jill and Ed in Hawaii that was supposedly taken by a freelance photographer. He probably was hired by MF to take the photo and plant it in the press so we'll be waiting and waiting and waiting for Ed's return which doesn't come until the end ("the last 5 minutes") at the FRC which gives Jill her brilliant ending as she has said. TPTB will have to use clips or something to keep Ed in our thoughts until the end if this happened. Most viewers are not faithful fans like us. They miss episodes or just peep in to see who goes home, etc. This theory is just something to chew on.
    This is a great theory and would certainly be a shocker, but I really can't imagine any way they could present this that would make it palatable to the average viewer. Talk about not seeing the love story! Yes, Ed is one of a few fan favorites, but certainly not "the star" guy on the show so far who is everyone's overwhelming choice and is blowing away the competition. Unless all the other guys are shown from this point on to become jerks or totally wrong for Jill, I don't see people embracing Ed's return at the 11th hour as a good thing. More of a WTF moment, and it certainly wouldn't make me think Jill had her head on straight.

That's why I'm thinking that is is not Ed that she picks, but Reid. She said she is looking for a best friend. That fits him to a tee.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3498855;
    This is a great theory and would certainly be a shocker, but I really can't imagine any way they could present this that would make it palatable to the average viewer. Talk about not seeing the love story! Yes, Ed is one of a few fan favorites, but certainly not "the star" guy on the show so far who is everyone's overwhelming choice and is blowing away the competition. Unless all the other guys are shown from this point on to become jerks or totally wrong for Jill, I don't see people embracing Ed's return at the 11th hour as a good thing. More of a WTF moment, and it certainly wouldn't make me think Jill had her head on straight.
    Unless you're an Ed fan, it would. I think it would make for a really exciting romantic ending..if the guy she truly wanted comes back for her at the end.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi