Page 24 of 186 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

I have tried to get onto tvgrapevine all day and it's sooooo slow. Is anyone else having trouble? Haven't seen the preview yet! It just starts and stops.....

You just need to put it on mute or pause and let it load. I did it this morning and have probably watched the Jill/Reid scene a good 20 times

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dengyam;3512280;
    I have tried to get onto tvgrapevine all day and it's sooooo slow. Is anyone else having trouble? Haven't seen the preview yet! It just starts and stops.....
    You need to open up a new window and let the clip load. Check it every 10
    minutes or so. Eventually the entire clip will load and play correctly.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cardsfan;3500848;
    Hello, longtime lurker, first-time poster! My take on the "last five minutes it was all worth it" is just that; once she had the chance to tell the F1 that he was "the one" and perhaps then he told her he loved her, which validated the long, emotional process. IMO, it also hints that in fact there was a proposal, as perhaps her comment alludes to the ending exceeding her expectations going into the process. I just don't think it was anything theatrical or shocking, just a "happy ending"!
    Now I will go back to lurking! Thanks!
    Hey, Cardsfan, Welcome to posting!

IMO, Fleiss has to have some type of happy ending to prevent utter disgust (we know people won't abandon the show, no matter what they say ). If there's a Brad (no choice) or a Jason (switcheroo) or a fake proposal, then there's an Unhappy Jilly (and then what was the point of the extra time in Hawaii?)

Let's remember a few things:

Remember what Jilly said on BT (6/10 interview with Riaz) about Wes: "Get used to [seeing him]." I think she was letting us know that he would be around for a while, but *surely* she's onto his sneakiness. If she fell for it hard, then *now* she's seen the previews now where the Snake admits to ulterior motive (sssss). She would have not been able to keep up saying how happy she was if she bought We's line.

Remember that Kip was called the heartbreaker early on, wasn't he? Does he leave voluntarily before F2? Maybe he doesn't accept a rose if he sees Mr. Ed is back in the stable - considers the duo of Ed/Reid too much competition for an easy-going (riiiiggggght) surfer. So, he gets on the Recycle Fast Track and becomes... the 5th generation lemonade-from-lemons guy: Brad - Deanna - Jason - Jillian - Kip. Would that be so bad, except for all those poor sisters and mothers out there who want their Dear Ones to be the next Bachelor?

Ed comes back without a HTD, no meeting of family. Also, big question: if he had to give up time on TB for work, what would Real Life be like? Maybe it's not out of the realm of possibility for her to *think* he's going to end up saying, "Sorry, sweetums, I love kissing you, but I have to leave our honeymoon, even though it's paid for by Microsoft..." OR the last five minutes might be he is in the F2 and gets a call on his cell during FRC and has to go back to work! :nono That would be dramatic...

And that leaves Mr. Invisible himself. I'm a Reid fan, but not jumping off any buildings if he doesn't get it. If it's Reid, though - time for "Speed Reiding!" And big drama: she pops the question. Then who wears the engagement ring?

FORT Fan

I was listening to a radio interview where Jill says...

"In the end I pick a remarkable person...I don't pick a remarkable person I make a remarkable choice...and you guys are going to be extremely happy with my decision".

Why did she go back and change her statement from a "remarkable person" to a "remarkable choice"?

What type of a decision would the viewers be "extremely happy" about?

Chicago Country Radio - *US99.5, America's Country Station - "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris talks about the Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3512721;

"In the end I pick a remarkable person...I don't pick a remarkable person I make a remarkable choice...and you guys are going to be extremely happy with my decision".

Why did she go back and change her statement from a "remarkable person" to a "remarkable choice"?

Chicago Country Radio - *US99.5, America's Country Station - "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris talks about the Guys!
    and when she says "you guys are going to be extremely happy with my decision", is she speaking to the listeners in Chicago (ie I picked the Chicago guy), or just means the general viewing audience will be happy?

Last 5 minutes..........I predict that F1 and F2 are at the podium - and Wes gallops in on his white stallion - guitar on his back - serenades Jillian with his song - swoops her up - and they gallop off into the Hawaiian sunset................. leaving 2 bach's mystified and dumb-founded
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3512721;

Maybe she chooses to not pick anyone and to take more time to make her final choice. From that quote alone, it seems like she doesn't pick a person, rather makes a decision. Interesting.

ETA: Or maybe the decision she is referring to is the decision to let Ed come back. I wonder how conflicted, if at all, she will be upon his return.

FORT Newbie

I just listened to the Chicago radio interview too.

The interviewers totally called her on changing her wording at the end of the interview, which I think is kind of funny. Jill said that we don't even know if she chooses anybody in the end, and they remind her that she said she chose someone, then stammered and stuttered and changed her wording.

And did anyone catch where Jill said something like, "There was definitely a point where I thought I knew who it was going to be, and then it changed a week later." Anyone think it could have been Ed, then the next week after he left, she changed her mind to Reid? Either that or she had decided on Reid after his 1:1 and HTD, then when Ed came back, she changed her mind to him?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3512724;
    and when she says "you guys are going to be extremely happy with my decision", is she speaking to the listeners in Chicago (ie I picked the Chicago guy), or just means the general viewing audience will be happy?
    I'm leaning towards Chicago as I believe she picks Ed. She even said in an interview (is this the same one) where she cannot wait..........and we thought she was going to say "to visit." Chicago because she said she has never been there.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn