Page 22 of 186 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3509932;
    I doubt it is ED, because everyone will be so happy about that & Jillian said in several interviews "please don't hate me I am still the same Jill" which leads me to believe it is someone that we are not going to be happy with. AKA Wes. She also said she had to pick for herself & the connection & not what everyone else wants for her. I think after last years leakage Fleiss was very careful this year & is going to make us believe one thing while it is the total opposite that we may not be happy about....EDITING!
    I really don't think it will Wes. I watched an interview with an Austin TV station & she pretty much said it wasn't Wes in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3509932;
    I doubt it is ED, because everyone will be so happy about that & Jillian said in several interviews "please don't hate me I am still the same Jill" which leads me to believe it is someone that we are not going to be happy with. AKA Wes. She also said she had to pick for herself & the connection & not what everyone else wants for her. I think after last years leakage Fleiss was very careful this year & is going to make us believe one thing while it is the total opposite that we may not be happy about....EDITING!
    This is exactly why I think it's Ed f1. So many people were upset at his leaving...didnt think it was right or fair...etc.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3510080;
    There was so much outrage at the end of Brad's season, there was even more outrage from last season, even from public figures, celebrities and etc. and guess what, we are still watching.
    I don't think they give a darn if we like the end or not. They're going for drama, shock & possible even outrage. There's a saying something like "There's no such thing as bad publicity". They've discovered this.

Those seasons you mentioned are perfect examples. The viewers got mad & hated the bachelors. This gave the show loads & loads of coverage & free publicity. Way more than the "Happy Ending" versions.

TPTB don't want to make us happy. They want to be talked about.

Quote:"please don't hate me I am still the same Jill" which leads me to believe it is someone that we are not going to be happy with.Quote

It leads me to think that she picks no one, she pulls a Jen . I think she gets to the end, says to the Final 1, or maybe 2 of them, that she isn't ready & wants to wait & date in the real world, especially with the whole Ed returning situation. At the ATFR she reveals it didn't work, but she "followed her heart"

This would explain the "don't hate me" and the fact that in her interviews lately she keeps saying she's "happy" & "happy with her decision" but hasn't yet said a word about being in love, or that she found someone on the show.

Brad kept saying he was "happy" & "happy with his decision" too. In fact, her interviews remind me very much of his. Extremely non-commital about the outcome. Too non-commital.

This would also explain the way the show seems to be starting to throw her under the bus lately:
    The obvious drunkeness
    The obvious, & even a little cheap, way she is throwing herself at & acting a little desperate with Kiptyn.
    The whole staged "failure to perform" preview (complete with her crying to Chris wrapped in what looks like a bedsheet)
    The whole stupidity regarding Wes

What is Jillian wearing and where is she when she is crying and saying something like "I wish I had more time". Does anyone have a clip of that or a SC and know the specifics?

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3510327;
    Arielflies, I'm still trying to catch up. Did we find out for sure WHEN Ed rejoins the group? Do we know it's Spain or is that the conclusion because we don't know when or if he had a HTD? I've looked for the answer, but couldn't find one, so sorry if I'm asking something that's already been hashed out. Thanks!
    I'm reading this evening that with the TV Guide description out for the Spain dates only four are in Spain. It reads that four go to Spain, although it could still be five in Spain if that is where Ed makes his entrance. Some are now wondering if he is one of the four...that he makes his entrance at the HT Rose Ceremony. I'll have to read that section of the Media Thread again tomorrow morning when I'm awake.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3511117;
    I'm reading this evening that with the TV Guide description out for the Spain dates only four are in Spain. It reads that four go to Spain, although it could still be five in Spain if that is where Ed makes his entrance. Some are now wondering if he is one of the four...that he makes his entrance at the HT Rose Ceremony. I'll have to read that section of the Media Thread again tomorrow morning when I'm awake.
    I'm thinking Ed returns at the Rc after HTDs for the confrontation they mention between two guys...what else could that be but Ed returning??Why would any other two guys even have a confrontation at th RC,they basically just go in from the limo and don't even speak until she gets there ,usually..
    So my bets are on Ed returning then and creating some drama..

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

I have been thinking about the "last five minutes" theory and what would make it "brilliant"...

If she is into Ed in the end and wants to choose him,but she has not met his parents yet and is not sure he would propose without that happening first, maybe that is why there was a delay of a week in Hawaii??

They may say NOW she needed more time and it's a very logical "excuse"to say after,but really if she knew the week before why would she need more time???
    I think it was to get Ed's parents there...

Maybe she did know a week earlier WHO she would pick,ED, but TPTB needed to get his parents there from MI and needed some time to make it happen.
    Maybe even Ed did express that he wanted to propose ,but really wanted/needed his parents to meet her first..logical...hmmm...

Maybe this all happens in the last five minutes of the show....

she chooses ED to be with,he says he loves her and then Ed says that he has a surprise for her and his parents are there to meet her ..
    After that he can propose to her and the ending is,as she says, "brilliant"...
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-19-2009 at 09:41 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3510557;
    What is Jillian wearing and where is she when she is crying and saying something like "I wish I had more time". Does anyone have a clip of that or a SC and know the specifics?
    From her dress (sleeveless, long, red/black/white) and the tropical setting it appears she is saying this during the rose ceremony for the final 3 in Hawaii.

Jill says, “Why…that one person that everything was there that I couldn’t wait to be with in this setting…but the romance just wasn’t there.”

CH says, “I guess the overwhelming pressure has really affected the physical intimacy of your relationship.”

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3510355;
    I really don't think it will Wes. I watched an interview with an Austin TV station & she pretty much said it wasn't Wes in the end.
    I think Jillian said this in an interview near the beginning of the season when people thought she was really into Wes (and people couldn't understand why). To me, when she also said in that interview that she had her head on straight -- it referred to her going for a real, mature, responsible guy --- ED!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3510438;
    This would explain the "don't hate me" and the fact that in her interviews lately she keeps saying she's "happy" & "happy with her decision" but hasn't yet said a word about being in love, or that she found someone on the show.
    This week's OK says Jillian is in love... did anyone else see it... saw it in line at the grocery store last night.