Page 21 of 186 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3505881;
    I still like Ed so I won't mind if she picks him. It would shock me completely if she picks Reid (don't see the chemistry-yet) but I won't mind that either. I like surprises. I just don't think she will choose Kip. So I'm saying if the final 2 are Kip and Ed, then it's Ed for sure. IIf it's Reid and Kip, then Reid for sure. If it's Ed and Reid final 2, then I'm not sure what will happen, but I'll be ok with either one. I kind of don't understand the Ed hate. Graham left and almost everyone wanted him to come back at some point and be her F1.

As long as it's not Wes, I'm good. I still like Jillian too. They haven't ruined her for me (yet) but I do see an insecure woman with every passing episode.
    I'm mostly a lurker here, but I completely agree with you on this about Ed, Reid and Kip. I think Reid is a cutie, but I've yet to see sparks. I do not think Kip is as invested or if there is more than a physical connection. Personally, I relate to Ed the most and I wouldn't mind being in Jillian's shoes in meeting him. I do not get the Ed hate, either.

Yes, please God, not Wes. I do wish they would show more of the strong, independent Jillian the audience fell in love with on The Bachelor.

This is only my third season of this franchise, and I may never watch again...unless I finally see a true, happy ending. I blame feeling for fellow Georgia gal DeAnna into getting me into this season. It's been a domino effect from then to now.

I am going to go along with those who feel what Jillian means is that the last five minutes made the whole show worth it, in that she found the person for her. As for the twist...at this point, who knows?! Maybe it is something that has already been discovered via sleuthing but is not known to the general public? I dunno, I'm just hoping for a happy, decent ending.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkthespike;3509868;
    I'm mostly a lurker here, but I completely agree with you on this about Ed, Reid and Kip. I think Reid is a cutie, but I've yet to see sparks. I do not think Kip is as invested or if there is more than a physical connection. Personally, I relate to Ed the most and I wouldn't mind being in Jillian's shoes in meeting him. I do not get the Ed hate, either.

Yes, please God, not Wes. I do wish they would show more of the strong, independent Jillian the audience fell in love with on The Bachelor.

This is only my third season of this franchise, and I may never watch again...unless I finally see a true, happy ending. I blame feeling for fellow Georgia gal DeAnna into getting me into this season. It's been a domino effect from then to now.

I am going to go along with those who feel what Jillian means is that the last five minutes made the whole show worth it, in that she found the person for her. As for the twist...at this point, who knows?! Maybe it is something that has already been discovered via sleuthing but is not known to the general public? I dunno, I'm just hoping for a happy, decent ending.
    ITA! I would be fine with anyone except for Wes, but I do think that it ends up to be Ed, and think that the storyline would be the perfect love story that a lot of us have been waiting and waiting for. I'm curious to see what this "twist" is, but hoping that it's a happy ending (for once!).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alelady;3509921;
    ITA! I would be fine with anyone except for Wes, but I do think that it ends up to be Ed, and think that the storyline would be the perfect love story that a lot of us have been waiting and waiting for. I'm curious to see what this "twist" is, but hoping that it's a happy ending (for once!).
    I doubt it is ED, because everyone will be so happy about that & Jillian said in several interviews "please don't hate me I am still the same Jill" which leads me to believe it is someone that we are not going to be happy with. AKA Wes. She also said she had to pick for herself & the connection & not what everyone else wants for her. I think after last years leakage Fleiss was very careful this year & is going to make us believe one thing while it is the total opposite that we may not be happy about....EDITING!

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3509932;
    I doubt it is ED, because everyone will be so happy about that & Jillian said in several interviews "please don't hate me I am still the same Jill" which leads me to believe it is someone that we are not going to be happy with. AKA Wes. She also said she had to pick for herself & the connection & not what everyone else wants for her. I think after last years leakage Fleiss was very careful this year & is going to make us believe one thing while it is the total opposite that we may not be happy about....EDITING!
    Fleiss has never made us HATE F1 before, so that would be something new. But, do you really think he would do that? How would that help increase viewership - which is what Fleiss is all about?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The only "twist" at this point is Ed's return in Spain. The ending where she says it all comes together in the Last Five Minutes and now she is the happiest, etc...will be her watching her "chosen one" stride toward her; telling him he is the one that she couldn't wait to tell him that she loved him, and him deciding in an instant whether or not to propose...that is, unless she forestalls him about any proposal. The last five minutes are in her eyes and her mind and, unless Fleiss adds a ton of violins to match the Spanish guitar music, our eyes and minds may not agree with hers. BUT...It's All Entertainment!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh;3509956;
    Fleiss has never made us HATE F1 before, so that would be something new. But, do you really think he would do that? How would that help increase viewership - which is what Fleiss is all about?
    There was so much outrage at the end of Brad's season, there was even more outrage from last season, even from public figures, celebrities and etc. and guess what, we are still watching.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3510029;
    The only "twist" at this point is Ed's return in Spain. The ending where she says it all comes together in the Last Five Minutes and now she is the happiest, etc...will be her watching her "chosen one" stride toward her; telling him he is the one that she couldn't wait to tell him that she loved him, and him deciding in an instant whether or not to propose...that is, unless she forestalls him about any proposal. The last five minutes are in her eyes and her mind and, unless Fleiss adds a ton of violins to match the Spanish guitar music, our eyes and minds may not agree with hers. BUT...It's All Entertainment!
    I like the way you put all this together!
    I think it's Ed...meeting his parents in Hawaii so he could then propose possibly?!!That would be the only "surprise " left at that point...

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3510029;
    Arielflies, I'm still trying to catch up. Did we find out for sure WHEN Ed rejoins the group? Do we know it's Spain or is that the conclusion because we don't know when or if he had a HTD? I've looked for the answer, but couldn't find one, so sorry if I'm asking something that's already been hashed out. Thanks!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I am one of the few that wish it were Wes. I know most on here don't like him, but I am not feeling it for anyone else. To me (and please note this is MY opinion): Reid is a lifeless android wandering aimlessly around ... cute yes...but I've not seen any personality. Kip is probably in line for the next Bachelor. My impression is that Jillian thinks he is hot, but isn't looking at Kip as well...Kip. Ed? I liked Ed, but this going home and coming back doesn't bode well for a relationship. Even if it is scripted, which of course it is...it's not coming across as a romance between them. Maybe in episodes to be seen, but right now? No.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

I kind of like the Ed returns and sweeps her off her feet chick flick ending...real or not.

However, a real bombshell would be if they keep editing Wes as a dastardly villain to all of us, and keep showing Jilly oblivious and keeping him around. Down to the final two...Kip/Wes, Reid/Wes or Ed/Wes...then, at the last minute they reveal that she made her final cut at final 3, knew who she wanted, Wes was her buddy and confidant and she was testing her chosen one to see how much of a gentleman he was and to give them more time together to be sure.

Then, she and her final one kiss in the sunset while Wes smiles and serenades them with his song he wrote for them.

That'd be awesome.

ETA, ThePhantomsgirl...I kind of like Wes too, and I think he's just yanking those guys chains and he's not half as bad as he's making the other bachelors think he is.