Page 2 of 186 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3498426;
    thanks to BachNoFoolMe here is part of one of Jillians interviews word for word....

"But you have to stay tune, it's a funny twist in the end and you don't know if I ended up with one or more persons or not. So...it's interesting to watch the show of how it all plays out. But...uhm....Yeah I knew exactly what I needed to do."

i think the editing and story line will try to lead us to believe she chooses a particular guy however she chooses someone that we would never have thought of! ...the most brilliant dramatic ending!

just wait till the seasoned sleuthers get a hold of the s/caps ..we shall see how much of a twist it is...
    Do you mean someone other than the F2? She said she knew a week ahead of time, so it would be one of the F2, I would think.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3498445;
    Do you mean someone other than the F2? She said she knew a week ahead of time, so it would be one of the F2, I would think.
    i was thinking between F2 and F3...however when i read that again...it almost sounds like we won't know who she picks....we don't know if she ended up with one or more persons or not..maybe we won't know until they do it live?? i don't know..i'm confused again....

it's a funny twist in the end and you don't know if I ended up with one or more persons or not

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Soleil;3498436;
    I would love if Reid did that!

Jillian also said "the ending makes the whole season make sense"

Wonder what that means
    It might make sense to her but any which way she goes there are going to be people scratching their heads going 'WHAT? IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL, WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?" etc.etc.etc.

Could be that she choses one of the two men that left? Just throwing that thought out there.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Fogey

Let's look at some of the info. put out there

She has asked for more time, hence extended time for filming
    f3 go to Hawaii and they are in Maui, Kauai (maybe) and Big Island

One possible scenario:

She may have had FD with f3 but does not send anyone home
    She remembers what it felt like to be the only one going home at f3
    She takes all three to Big Island where she makes up her mind
    Only two/maybe all 3 may have met her family and had LCD (there is no proof otherwise, so let's presume they do)

Is there even the slightest possibility that she has all three men waiting for her like in any other rose ceremony. She picks the one she wants to date in real life, maybe even accepts a proposal.

The f2 and f3 leave, this way f2 doesn't leave alone (don't know why she'd do that???)

The f3 guys seem to get along well. Reid is seen laughing and talking to both Ed and Kip. But Ed and Kip have never been spotted chatting ever. Why is that, bec' they are f1 and f2 and they tend to keep them away from each other? Any thoughts?

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3498504;
    Let's look at some of the info. put out there

She has asked for more time, hence extended time for filming
    f3 go to Hawaii and they are in Maui, Kauai (maybe) and Big Island

One possible scenario:

Is there even the slightest possibility that she has all three men waiting for her like in any other rose ceremony. She picks the one she wants to date in real life, maybe even accepts a proposal.

The f2 and f3 leave, this way f2 doesn't leave alone (don't know why she'd do that???)

The f3 guys seem to get along well. Reid is seen laughing and talking to both Ed and Kip. But Ed and Kip have never been spotted chatting ever. Why is that, bec' they are f1 and f2 and they tend to keep them away from each other? Any thoughts?
    I could see why she might call this her "brilliant idea/ending" It goes with the 2 who are not picked leaving together, some comraderie/consolation among them, not being alone, and can congratulate the happy couple. Also some avoidance of the feelings that she may have had being sent home alone- the twist/opposite of how it has been done in past FRC. Maybe!!!

Maybe she asks if she can date them in the real world and then talks with each of the guys to see if they are willing to keep dating until the finale and will let them know what she decides. But one of the guys says no - I am ready to give my heart to you completely but I need you to do the same and if you really don't know right now if it is him or me then I can't be with you.

Jillian could react to this in one of two ways -

1. Who the He** does he think he is? He has to try to see this from my point of view. Can't he be respectful of me and what I am going through - screw him the other guy is so much more respectful of me.

or

2. WOW! He really loves me completely and is ready to commit. The other guy is happy to see where things go why isn't he that into me? I think that makes XXXX my perfect guy - he is completely committed to me.

So we see these conversations and then there is a FRC where she will tell each of them her decision - which could be I want to date both of you or I am choosing now. And we won't know until she says to the first guy what her decision is.

newbie here...but I don't think she dates them in real life, because in most of her interviews doesn't she say she is happy and i would think how can they date in the real world because people would know the f2? Plus she has her words saying at the announcement that she would be the next B/ette, that she would make the right choice the first time? I have always watched the B/ette, but you guys are awesome wish I would have known of this website earlier on, can we see if she is spotted in any of the possible f3 hometowns, or if these guys traveled to Canada? again a newbie sorry for the confusion if it doens't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius67;3498430;
    Here's to hoping it's Reid, down on 1 knee, while strumming his and proposing with a song
    I would love if Reid did that!
    haha, that would be sweeet
    All fine and good, but it wouldn't be particularly original would it? Seeing as how Wes has already done it and cornered the "use the guitar for romantic pursuits" angle.

He'd lose "romantic" points for being a copycat.

If Wes breaks out a guitar to sing to Jillian and is considered not to be there for "the right reasons" then we can only say the same for Reid if he does it too.