Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176177178179180181182183184185186
Results 1,851 to 1,852 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by sarita13;3617679;
    Am I being completely naive/gullible to still have some tid-bit of hope that we all may be wrong in believing Jillian picks Ed in the end???

Spoilers or not....I am still riding the fence thinking ABC may have us all fooled. After last season with all the last minute drama....I wouldn't be that surprised if Jillian does pick Reid during those last 5 minutes.

Of course this is my dream-ending scenario (I'm totally biased and rooting for Reid....I mean come on! They are the only authentic/real looking couple on the show) but I am having a hard time accepting all the spoiler stuff out there.

Call me a skeptic, but I will be watching tonight just waiting to see what curve balls ABC throws in the end.
    Probably...lol, but I'm clinging to a tiny shred of hope against that mountain of evidence
    *la la la can't hear the spoilers*
    *looks at avatar again*

Yup. It's possible, doubtful, but possible

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by sarita13;3617679;
    Am I being completely naive/gullible to still have some tid-bit of hope that we all may be wrong in believing Jillian picks Ed in the end???

Spoilers or not....I am still riding the fence thinking ABC may have us all fooled. After last season with all the last minute drama....I wouldn't be that surprised if Jillian does pick Reid during those last 5 minutes.

Of course this is my dream-ending scenario (I'm totally biased and rooting for Reid....I mean come on! They are the only authentic/real looking couple on the show) but I am having a hard time accepting all the spoiler stuff out there.

Call me a skeptic, but I will be watching tonight just waiting to see what curve balls ABC throws in the end.
    Just call me naive/gullible with you. I've been a Kiptyn fan all season. Reid is my close #2. So, maybe it's just holding on to hope.

If it's Ed, then beginning next season, I will be for the biggest jerk on the show. That way, I'm sure it will end the way I want it to. The good guy will probably win since I ALWAYS pick wrong. But, if the jerk wins, then I'll finally be right. It's a win/win. Is that reverse psychology??