Page 184 of 186 FirstFirst ... 84134174175176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fogey

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3617239;
    I'm still wondering what's so controversial? Is that F3 comes back and is rejected yet again and he's a fan fav. Or is there something more to the controversy and if if plays into the final 5 minutes.
    At the end of the finale most people are going to be psst at Jillian for misleading viewers in her interviews. Did she say what the PTB wanted her to say. Does she get paid extra if ratings are higher and so she did her marketing for the show? She has said the following

There is a twist in the last five minute
    The ending is brilliant
    (maybe she gets a diamond that is brilliant but is she referring to that as the ending?)

CC has already said the last five minutes and brilliant are just hype, it's all just the usual stuff. If we believe her Ed is f1 info. then I don't see why we would question her take on the finale.

Jillain also said that women will be proud, she had her head screwed on straight. Now this I'd like to decide after I hear what posters write about what really happens on the show. I cannot fathom one scenario from this point forward that will make women proud. Now if Ed tells her about his gf(s) and she kicks him to the curb, yeah, then she sure scored one that would make a lot of women proud. A lame send away only to chase him down or have him come back and profess love and accepting a ring from him will be an insult. Maybe she got her words mixed up - like dramatic and traumatic.

She claims that people are going to say "Poor Jillian closer to the finale". I seriously doubt it will play that way. I don't think she has a pulse on the way viewers perceive this show based on the way she has contradicted herself and how viewers have reacted on her blog with comments. Case in point, Reid. JMO!

For those of you watching the show tonight, please pay close attention to the bolded parts above. We'll know whether she deliberately misled the viewers. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by jkinterested;3617335;
    I have been a long time reader, but i have never posted... You guys do a great job finding out info... But, i was just curious. How did you guys figure out Ed for sure was the winner? I am a big Reid fan, and part of me is hoping that he wins, but another part of me hopes he will lose so i can have a crack at him. LOL
    From reports from the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3617175;
    The awkward restaurant behavior in Spain on Ed's part is something I noticed too and cringed when I resaw it in the clips. It's just rude and both of them were so weird about it. When Ed realized he should pull Jill's chair out, she actually thought he was going to take her seat and started to go over to the other one.
    LMFAO...I 100% saw it this way too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

FORT Regular

The bad table manners scene is in Sevilla when they were having dinner, and they walk up these stairs, and she goes around the far side of the table, and he starts to sit down in the closest chair without showing any courtesy to her at all. It was abysmal, but then I think alot of what he does around her is abysmal if he really cared about her and how it would appear to television viewers. Both Reid and Kip were perfect gentlemen about letting her decide on the fantasy suite, but not old Ed . . . not only did he advance the cause once and sort of get rebuffed, but then he wormed his way back in and get what he wanted. He does not have enough manners and style to put in a thimble, like yelling out the window at Wes like a schoolboy. Very immature, but even more narcissistic.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3617359;
    At the end of the finale most people are going to be psst at Jillian for misleading viewers in her interviews. Did she say what the PTB wanted her to say. Does she get paid extra if ratings are higher and so she did her marketing for the show? She has said the following

There is a twist in the last five minute
    The ending is brilliant
    (maybe she gets a diamond that is brilliant but is she referring to that as the ending?)

CC has already said the last five minutes and brilliant are just hype, it's all just the usual stuff. If we believe her Ed is f1 info. then I don't see why we would question her take on the finale.

Jillain also said that women will be proud, she had her head screwed on straight. Now this I'd like to decide after I hear what posters write about what really happens on the show. I cannot fathom one scenario from this point forward that will make women proud. Now if Ed tells her about his gf(s) and she kicks him to the curb, yeah, then she sure scored one that would make a lot of women proud. A lame send away only to chase him down or have him come back and profess love and accepting a ring from him will be an insult. Maybe she got her words mixed up - like dramatic and traumatic.

She claims that people are going to say "Poor Jillian closer to the finale". I seriously doubt it will play that way. I don't think she has a pulse on the way viewers perceive this show based on the way she has contradicted herself and how viewers have reacted on her blog with comments. Case in point, Reid. JMO!

For those of you watching the show tonight, please pay close attention to the bolded parts above. We'll know whether she deliberately misled the viewers. JMO!
    RE: the bolded parts. This is JMO

There's a twist. These hyped "twists" and "most dramatics" and "most romantics" are basically never all that. "Brilliant" is a matter of perspective -- it's brilliant to Jillian. She assumes it will be brilliant to viewers, too.

Jillian thought women would be proud of her for letting go of Wes and showing that she had her head screwed on straight by letting him go, even though she really liked him, but realizing for some reason or another he really wasn't adequately into her so he wasn't the best long-term prospect. She wasn't talking about picking Ed when she said women would be proud -- she had no idea that viewers would end up seeing Ed as insincere in his intentions (even though many do) b/c it seems that's not how SHE sees it.

She assumes people will think "poor girl" b/c she has to go through a lot before getting to a happy ending. She assumes that SHE is the one people are really rooting for on this show. Unfortunately, she's mistaken about that, many viewers are more concerned about people other than Jillian, which they are absolutely entitled to. For so long -- since last season up until Reid's "elimination" -- she has been loved & supported by the viewers, so it's understandable that she expected people to care more about her than any of the bachelors.

IMO, Jillian's just been assuming a lot -- a bit too much for her own sake. But I think the reason why a lot of things Jillian has said have been confusing to people is b/c she is speaking from HER point of view and nobody else's. Everybody else doesn't look at Jillian's sitch the same way she does.

Just my take...
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riano27;3617376;
    LMFAO...I 100% saw it this way too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.
    Ditto.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Newbie

TOO funny!!! now i'm getting odd looks from my co-workers who think i'm laughing at my computer!!

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3617455;
    ....It was abysmal, but then I think alot of what he does around her is abysma....
    I cut out the rest of your post because this is really the focus to me. When I read people saying that he's gentle and affectionate with her, I just LMAO uncontrollably.

I hope the "twist" is if Jill can't be with Reid or Kip, she at least goes home alone. I know they're engaged but I can hope.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

can you tell me where it was specifically stated that she chose Ed?

It is the shows fault if we are angry-and Jillians really---if they showed a love story between her and Ed we would be all for it. They showed us one with Reid. So we feel like she is making a mistake by what we saw.
    and for the person who said ed has fem. characteristics-I saw that aw well-very much so but perhaps she likes that??? who knows-I just know Reid is a great catch for someone!