Page 183 of 186 FirstFirst ... 83133173174175176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fanatic

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3617168;
    That is what gets me as well. There is no twist if the guy (Ed) who was going to be her final one ends up as her final one!!!!! :nono Just my opinion but maybe the spoilers are not true this time, there have been instances in the past where this has turned out to be the case. Also can anyone explain why in some of her interviews it was stated that one guy was in the lead then the next week it was someone else. How if it was Ed from their first date forward does this statment of hers make any sense at all?????
    the twist is that you dont really know if she picks anyone at all because she is so 'distraught" once Reid leaves.....of course, I am just guessing because we wont know how it all plays out until tonight. The average viewer will be surpised when reid shows up and they will be on the edge of their seats wondering who she will pick......it is a twist and one that has not ever happened in bachelor history to have the F3 come back to the RC and propose. Just try to look at everything from the "average viewers" perspective and it will all make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3617193;
    Which date was this, I must watch it. How is it that a man over 21 doesn't know he's supposed to pull out a woman's chair (especially on tv)?
    The dinner part of Spain when they were in the building that Ed said is "5000 years old" and Jill either stupid or enjoying playing stupid for her men squealed "really?!!"

Sigh.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3617193;
    Which date was this, I must watch it. How is it that a man over 21 doesn't know he's supposed to pull out a woman's chair (especially on tv)?
    Oh my gosh! I saw this scene completely differently and I was not picking a favorite, by the way... I thought it looked like Ed was going to pull out the chair for her, but then she went around the table, so he went over there and pulled out her chair for her. I didn't think it looked like he was going to sit down at all. It looked like she didn't want to sit in that chair... That is my observation. I actually thought it was pretty funny at the time.

FORT Regular

I thought she made "the twist" comments sometime before we saw that Ed came back. My opinion is that "the twist" is simply that a guy who left the show is the one she ends up with in the end.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantbelieveicar;3617203;
    Oh my gosh! I saw this scene completely differently and I was not picking a favorite, by the way... I thought it looked like Ed was going to pull out the chair for her, but then she went around the table, so he went over there and pulled out her chair for her. I didn't think it looked like he was going to sit down at all. It looked like she didn't want to sit in that chair... That is my observation. I actually thought it was pretty funny at the time.
    I thought the same after re-watching it. Just seems like one of those silly things that happen when you are trying soo hard to impress your date and then saying or doing something embarassing.

I'm still wondering what's so controversial? Is that F3 comes back and is rejected yet again and he's a fan fav. Or is there something more to the controversy and if if plays into the final 5 minutes.

MTG

Quote Originally Posted by cantbelieveicar;3617203;
    ITA! It looked like she was going to walk over to the railing or whatever that was, but then Ed pulled the chair out for her. I don't think it looks like he is going to sit down at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3611931;
    I think we got suckered in by the realness of both Reid and Kip, who were a pleasant departure from the norm on this show.

Like they say, a bachelor in the hand is worth two in the bush.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Newbie

I have been a long time reader, but i have never posted... You guys do a great job finding out info... But, i was just curious. How did you guys figure out Ed for sure was the winner? I am a big Reid fan, and part of me is hoping that he wins, but another part of me hopes he will lose so i can have a crack at him. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jkinterested;3617335;
    I have been a long time reader, but i have never posted... You guys do a great job finding out info... But, i was just curious. How did you guys figure out Ed for sure was the winner? I am a big Reid fan, and part of me is hoping that he wins, but another part of me hopes he will lose so i can have a crack at him. LOL
    Leaks and spottings.

Now that I see that in print it looks like that would be written on ones chart at the ob/gyn.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!