Page 181 of 186 FirstFirst ... 81131171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Hey guys when did we hear Reid is the next bachelor? A few days ago on another site it said Jake had just signed a contract for next bachelor...Fleiss loves to play with our minds and it is true you can edit anything to get the results you want people to believe. Great sleuthers on here and it has been fun. Some of you have off the wall sense of humor which has made my day...Tonight Tonight we all will know tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3616257;
    Jill and Reid had on swimsuits. I saw a sc when they were standing up in the tub. I just wanted to clear that up that they weren't in the buff under those bubbles.
    Ahaa, but there is a screencap showing Jillian holding her swimsuit top in her hands while hugging Reid around the neck standing in the tub!!!!!!

FORT Regular

I'm just sorry Reid had to watch all that groping with Jillian and Ed . . . the sweetness of his statement, "ella tiene mi corazon" certainly is more touching to the heart than viewing that aloe vera nightmare or what will no doubt lie ahead on the LCD. I am most distressed with myself this season because I gave Jillian far more credit than I think she deserved as regards her intellect and background. She seemed more sophisticated somehow with Jason, maybe just because she was not front and center, so I had high hopes for a really fun season. But between the horrific grammar, the cursing on screen, the drunkenness, and repeated statements of her enchantment with bad boys, and Ed's assessment of her that she was "inappropriate" at times (or whatever word he used in that scripted video message), I just think that Jill is not nearly who I thought she was. Kip and Reid dodged a bullet, and just because she can talk a good game ("all your families will LOVE me"), when you get right down to it, she was not nearly the classy, smart package that I thought she was or that Reidster deserves. This season was a complete waste with an overblown story line about "girlfriends"---which was so important to Jillian that we had to watch three straight weeks of it---and then a resolution with a guy who is probably as much of a player as Wes but with no country western songs to go with it. Once again we've been fleeced/Fleissed, and it feels just as awful as it usually does.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3616902;
    I'm just sorry Reid had to watch all that groping with Jillian and Ed . . . the sweetness of his statement, "ella tiene mi corazon" certainly is more touching to the heart than viewing that aloe vera nightmare or what will no doubt lie ahead on the LCD. I am most distressed with myself this season because I gave Jillian far more credit than I think she deserved as regards her intellect and background. She seemed more sophisticated somehow with Jason, maybe just because she was not front and center, so I had high hopes for a really fun season. But between the horrific grammar, the cursing on screen, the drunkenness, and repeated statements of her enchantment with bad boys, and Ed's assessment of her that she was "inappropriate" at times (or whatever word he used in that scripted video message), I just think that Jill is not nearly who I thought she was. Kip and Reid dodged a bullet, and just because she can talk a good game ("all your families will LOVE me"), when you get right down to it, she was not nearly the classy, smart package that I thought she was or that Reidster deserves. This season was a complete waste with an overblown story line about "girlfriends"---which was so important to Jillian that we had to watch three straight weeks of it---and then a resolution with a guy who is probably as much of a player as Wes but with no country western songs to go with it. Once again we've been fleeced/Fleissed, and it feels just as awful as it usually does.
    I agree!! I also will laugh if GF-gate turns out to be true with Ed. Although, I've said before, his walk, his clothing, something tells me, he has more femine qualities than most care to admit! His mannerisms don't seem very manly, JUST SAYING!
    ...and don't get me started on his voice. UGH She definitely found her match alright!! Reid and Kiptyn need classy, mature women to stand by their sides.
    Also, her lips the way they curl up when she talks looks awkward and weird....and her side walk, like she drags her right leg longer than the left, just weird things that annoy me. Thankfully, I will NOT be watching tonight!

FORT Regular

Unfortunately I will be watching tonight because seeing just a little of Reid is better than nothing! I agree that Reid and Kiptyn need classy and mature women, and Jillian is not that. In fact, she was actually pretty witchy and mean on the MTA show because she knew by that point that America wanted her to pick Reid, and she knew she had picked Ed---"big hunky Ed" or whatever she called him---and figured women everywhere would be jealous of what she had. Not so much, Jillian, you can have him, and he does have really feminine qualities including, regretably, the one quality that got her in the end . . . he can freely discuss his emotions, so she went for it. Wait until that same voice is trying to describe why he's coming home late from work the third time that week. I think Ed and Wes are cut from the same cloth at the core---they are both narcissists interested only in self-promotion. What Jake said of Wes will prove to be true of Ed also, "that guy will break her heart."

Okay, so is it really a done deal that Ed is the "winner?" If so, what is the big "twist" in the last five minutes?

FORT Regular

Who knows what "the twist" is. . . the parents gather round, they jump in the pool (no, that's been done), they take off in the minister's helicopter (why not smack Reid around a little more?) or whatever. Fleiss loves to promise so much more than he delivers that he is like a high school cheerleader on a bad blind date. The people in the know say it is Ed in the end, so there is nothing he could do in the last five minutes that would interest me unless he explained why it was that he left for two weeks and returned without uttering a word of apology except to describe how upset HE was. His eyes look baggy in the limo shots where he is holding the ring on the way to the ceremony, so it must have been another night of drinking for "big hunky Ed." That's your future, Jillian. Grab ahold!

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3617049;
    Who knows what "the twist" is. . . the parents gather round, they jump in the pool (no, that's been done), they take off in the minister's helicopter (why not smack Reid around a little more?) or whatever. Fleiss loves to promise so much more than he delivers that he is like a high school cheerleader on a bad blind date. The people in the know say it is Ed in the end, so there is nothing he could do in the last five minutes that would interest me unless he explained why it was that he left for two weeks and returned without uttering a word of apology except to describe how upset HE was. His eyes look baggy in the limo shots where he is holding the ring on the way to the ceremony, so it must have been another night of drinking for "big hunky Ed." That's your future, Jillian. Grab ahold!
    It's amazing how angry so many of us are about the "Ed" outcome!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by heatmiser;3616027;
    ~wipes soda off of screen~

So my new guess for the funny twist is that when Ed gets down on one knee to propose, he accidently lets one fly. And Jilly, through her laughter and tears, exclaims, "Oh Ed, you big gassy turd! Of course I'll marry you!" Cue swelling music?
    Wipin soda off my screen, too... but about your proposal words!! Too funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3617070;
    It's amazing how angry so many of us are about the "Ed" outcome!
    I am not angry,just disappointed.I saw a love story with Reid and really didn't see anything other than lust between Jilly and Ed.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl