Page 180 of 186 FirstFirst ... 80130170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3616207;
    LOVE IT! I had to change mine as well (thanks again to the superb creative genius of AvalonR)
    I may have to borrow your avatar too...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3616207;
    LOVE IT! I had to change mine as well (thanks again to the superb creative genius of AvalonR)
    She had to give him a rose to keep away the smell of "I'm in this to win...but not to win you"

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3616204;
    And I secretly do too. That's how we get sucked into this mess every season. I had such high hopes for Jilly Bean too
    I hate that Fleiss gets me sucked in EVERY friggin season.I still love Jilly,I just don't agree with her decision.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I just want to know what to watch after tuesday.Oh...wait...I have this thing called a life. I should go take care of all the things in that life
    Like laundry, oh and washing my monitor down from laughing at all of the posts here the last few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3616216;
    She had to give him a rose to keep away the smell of "I'm in this to win...but not to win you"
    Cough..cough..sputter....sputt er..... I'll never look at that avatar the same way again!

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3616226;
    I just want to know what to watch after tuesday.Oh...wait...I have this thing called a life. I should go take care of all the things in that life
    Like laundry, oh and washing my monitor down from laughing at all of the posts here the last few weeks
    I'm embarrassed to admit what I've put on hold (BIG deal stuff in my life, really!) just to watch this crazy trainwreck. I love the FORT, though. But look at the time! Ugh...I'm glad it's almost over. And if they make Wes the next bachelor I can actually get my life back for good! There would be no temptation to watch this show (I wasn't around for that football guy).

Quote Originally Posted by ocdovertv;3614021;
    That's what makes me wonder. We never really see Kiptyn's behind the scenes fantasy suite date. We do see Reid and Jillian in a tub presumably naked. No sexy outfit needed for that. But we don't see what lead to that bathtub scene like we did with Ed's date. There was so much emphasis on Ed/Jillian's fantasy suite date. Much more time spent on it. Why? What are they hiding?

I really think it's Ed, but then I wonder if it's all because of editing. We can only judge based on the evidence we're spoon fed.

Just can't wait until tomorrow. However, speculating is fun, if not frustrating isn't it??
    Jill and Reid had on swimsuits. I saw a sc when they were standing up in the tub. I just wanted to clear that up that they weren't in the buff under those bubbles.

[QUOTE=latergator;3614035;]bingo... I thought for a while I might be the only one that thought they saw this.

Ed fought with production to come back to the show. he will bring to that last 5 mins what he has had in his heart since he made the decision he needed to come back for the girl. he has pursued her since his return doing everything in his power to show her that he loves her. he knew what he wanted when he almost let it slip away, and since returning he has gone for it totally. I for one can't wait to see him declare his love of her, and for her to finally be able to say the words he so wants to hear.

I have no doubt that as in everything else he has done, this final proposal will be all Ed... personalized and punctuated with his own symbol of love for her. they have indeed gone full circle on this show, which is signified by a ring.

I have no doubt that the ending will indeed be brilliant, and the twist will be how Ed proposes, not that he proposes.[/QUOTE]

I think the "brilliant" ending is she turns down Ed's proposal AND him and in the last 5 minutes, she changes her mind. Of course, if that happened, I would be very happy up until the last 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3616106;
    I already had to change mine and I hated doing that.
    Hi there, Starshine - why not get a photo of Reid by himself and use that? If you need one, I can e-mail some to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3616183;
    I just know how his season is going to work out. There's going to be some wonderful, sweet, kind girl and he won't choose her because some witchy chick is going to be making his decisions for him. And that's when I'll lose my Reid love.

I'm feeling negative.
    Hi, Alanna: How about this scenario for the next TB if the bachelor is Reid.

Fleiss switches everything and gives us a real love story! Wouldn't that be a major twist?!!! I would love to watch Reid continue to be true to himself and not be pummeled by Fleiss, but instead take his time, consider all the possibilities, and end up giving a promise ring and continue to date his F1 in RL!

I can't get enough of Reid and his wit, honesty, humility, his goodness, his ability to stay true to himself. I also enjoyed watching him this season observing the other men and making some astute comments about them, and Jillian too for that matter. Still waters run deep!

I think Reid learned a bunch about himself and gained more confidence this season. All in all, I choose to believe, if Reid is next bach, that he will remain himself and continue to delight all his fans as he processes everything and searches for his soulmate. Maybe, just maybe, it could happen! (I'm a glass half full person!)