Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fan

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3614039;
    First of all I REALLY have to start proof reading my posts.
    SpecialK, I was referring to the YouTube Jenga Fart video. We can all agree to disagree about the statement that this video makes.
    I also do NOT believe the sliced and diced version we're shown and it seems like there's more and more deception. I just simply cannot take this circus seriously.
    I was just agreeing with you about the show being scripted.. Yes this has become a circus...Bring in the Clowns..

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3612847;
    I am sure after that scene...no matter how it ended...Kip and reid must be thinking....why didnt she wear that outfit for me?.....LOL!
    Really? Because I bet they are thinking "Thank the gods she didn't wear that outfit for me!" I doubt either one of them wanted the oily-rubdown by the half-nood woman ED-it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3609633;
    I think if Ed was being interviewed and he walked away and farted he would still get bashed for that...well not from everyone just those that don't like him...and those same people wouldn't bash Michael for it.

I think people who don't like him are only seeing what they want to see with Ed. they keep only focusing on the negatives (or what they interpret as negative) and they are forgetting everything else about him. He's smart, he's a hard worker and people have said he is funny..but I guess none of that matters to some people.
    Yeah, that really shows a lot of class!! Not. Funny is as funny does.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3614058;
    Really? Because I bet they are thinking "Thank the gods she didn't wear that outfit for me!" I doubt either one of them wanted the oily-rubdown by the half-nood woman ED-it.
    I'm sure Jillian's bikini was good enough for Reid.

FoRT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3614040;
    I was just agreeing with you about the show being scripted.. Yes this has become a circus...Bring in the Clowns..
    This has been the worst season, ever ..... as CH would probably say. After the DeAnna, and then the Jason garbage, I've been able to watch only the beginning and ending during this Bachelorette fiasco.

Next time around, I'm just going to only watch the FRC. The rest of it is too silly and boring. It's no longer an entertainment *reality* show with a magic ending. Too much intrigue with all the editing and whatnot taking place. Plus, with the amazing number of message boards, I'll be able to get the gist of what's been happening ..... without losing my Monday nights to ABC. -

My next plan is to stop watching altogether !! Fleiss and his team, has managed to screw up this, once, entertaining TV show into a sham. It's become a *soap opera* with never ending storylines.

I'm done Mr. Fleiss. -- :nono. You've pushed the envelope to far, this time.

Fan of the Love Story

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3612415;
    Yeah. Hogballer and Jilly Bean just doesn't have the same ring.
    hee hee love it

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3612415;
    Yeah. Hogballer and Jilly Bean just doesn't have the same ring.

On a side note......your avatar is to die for!... you are too cleaver for your own good!...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3614027;
    Yes I rewatched the FD show again.And wehn was talking with his dad..He said ..If They brought me back..I promised them IF she picked me I would propose....So to me that says it all...Go back and listen....
    So maybe when Ed left he thought it was over..However Jlly wanted him back..
    I watched that again because I didn't remember that at all. HE said to his Dad,
    "I swear, if she picked me, I would propose." He was emphasizing to his Dad how serious he was not cluing him in on a promise made to producers.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3614329;
    I watched that again because I didn't remember that at all. HE said to his Dad,
    "I swear, if she picked me, I would propose." He was emphasizing to his Dad how serious he was not cluing him in on a promise made to producers.
    That's what I remember also, Phyllie.

MTG

Quote Originally Posted by jojoless;3614332;
    That's what I remember also, Phyllie.
    ITA. He is just reassuring his dad that this is just not a crush that he has true feelings for Jillian, not that he promised anyone anything!!