Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fanatic

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

I just have to say that the board has put sooo much emphasis on the word Brilliant. Brilliant to Jillian may just be that she is in love and engaged. that is considered Brilliant to most women who want to fall in love and get married.....or maybe during the inteview, she was thinking about the big rock of engagement ring that will be on her finger (or may currently be on her finger...and thinking....wow, its brilliant!) And whats even more brilliant is it wont be on the joint credit card debt that I will share with my husband once we are married.....LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3612562;
    Well, I am happy for them. This is her BRILLIANT ending which will include a proposal from the man she loves. The twist may be families being there to celebrate with them. All's Well That Ends Well.
    After witnessing up close and personal the oil massage and Ed's E.D. scenes, I think there will be two other families celebrating this happy event - Kip's and Reid's. They'll be celebrating Kip and Reid dodging the bullet.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jagfan;3612834;
    After witnessing up close and personal the oil massage and Ed's E.D. scenes, I think there will be two other families celebrating this happy event - Kip's and Reid's. They'll be celebrating Kip and Reid dodging the bullet.
    I am sure after that scene...no matter how it ended...Kip and reid must be thinking....why didnt she wear that outfit for me?.....LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jagfan;3612834 View Post
    I agree never thought of it that way, but oh so true. I have often wondered what the parents and grandparents think when they see this on TV. I think you summed it up correctly.......

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3612847;
    I am sure after that scene...no matter how it ended...Kip and reid must be thinking....why didnt she wear that outfit for me?.....LOL!
    That's what makes me wonder. We never really see Kiptyn's behind the scenes fantasy suite date. We do see Reid and Jillian in a tub presumably naked. No sexy outfit needed for that. But we don't see what lead to that bathtub scene like we did with Ed's date. There was so much emphasis on Ed/Jillian's fantasy suite date. Much more time spent on it. Why? What are they hiding?

I really think it's Ed, but then I wonder if it's all because of editing. We can only judge based on the evidence we're spoon fed.

Just can't wait until tomorrow. However, speculating is fun, if not frustrating isn't it??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3612824;
    And whats even more brilliant is it wont be on the joint credit card debt that I will share with my husband once we are married.....LOL!
    LOL That is a brilliant ending!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3611641;
    Sorry, but if they do they don't post videos on YouTube about it. There are no Forters who do NOT know that this Circus of a show IS HIGHLY edited and scripted, unless they are newbies here. Check the number of posts people have.
    Yes I rewatched the FD show again.And wehn was talking with his dad..He said ..If They brought me back..I promised them IF she picked me I would propose....So to me that says it all...Go back and listen....
    So maybe when Ed left he thought it was over..However Jlly wanted him back..

FORT Regular

According to Cupcakes there is no 5 minutes twist, it's all hype to get people to watch. Personally I won't be watching the finale and I'll only watch the ATFR to see how Reid and Kiptyn are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3614027;
    Yes I rewatched the FD show again.And wehn was talking with his dad..He said ..If They brought me back..I promised them IF she picked me I would propose....So to me that says it all...Go back and listen....
    bingo... I thought for a while I might be the only one that thought they saw this.

Ed fought with production to come back to the show. he will bring to that last 5 mins what he has had in his heart since he made the decision he needed to come back for the girl. he has pursued her since his return doing everything in his power to show her that he loves her. he knew what he wanted when he almost let it slip away, and since returning he has gone for it totally. I for one can't wait to see him declare his love of her, and for her to finally be able to say the words he so wants to hear.

I have no doubt that as in everything else he has done, this final proposal will be all Ed... personalized and punctuated with his own symbol of love for her. they have indeed gone full circle on this show, which is signified by a ring.

I have no doubt that the ending will indeed be brilliant, and the twist will be how Ed proposes, not that he proposes.
    Last edited by latergator; 07-26-2009 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3614027;

First of all I REALLY have to start proof reading my posts.
    SpecialK, I was referring to the YouTube Jenga Fart video. We can all agree to disagree about the statement that this video makes.
    I also do NOT believe the sliced and diced version we're shown and it seems like this is getting worse, not better. I just can no longer take this circus seriously. I would never watch this sham anymore if it were not for the FORT and our EXCELLENT sleuthers.

The reason that I am interested in trustworthy leaks is that I KNOW that I cannot believe the Fleissed version and want other clues to lead to the F1 in addition to the SCs and other evidence. This is why FORT sleuthers are interested in this stuff as CLUES to the outcome. There are always all kinds of leaks which are pieces of the puzzle that allow the sleuthers to put the true puzzle together. To me the leaks about Ed's personal life inferred that Jillian who was SO concerned about the gf issue would therefore NOT pick Ed. I was obviously wrong.
    Last edited by girlsmom; 07-26-2009 at 09:24 AM.