Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fan

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3612234;
    Ed fans would think the ending is brilliant if it were Ed. If Ed is F1 Jill prob thinks it was brilliant cuz she has been in love with him for awhile and to her it is brilliant that he proposes.
    Why would it be brilliant that he proposes - he was actually the ONLY one she could count on

Maybe in the last 5 minutes we hear who the next bachelor is?

Maybe the twist is Reid returning in the last 5 minutes...... to play the happy couple a love song on his guitar? He writes and plays beautiful music.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3611739;
    The only truly "brilliant" ending to this show would be "Honey Bear" and "Jilly Bean." Anything else is a HUGE disappointment!
    Yeah. Hogballer and Jilly Bean just doesn't have the same ring.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

~ML

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3612021;
    This would be a nice twist.......

Jillian is asleep in Hawaii. She sits bolt upright and says, "OMG....look at the time. I slept right through the FRC. Although I dreamt that I accepted Brilliant diamonds from both Ed and Kip."

The camera pans out and Reid, lying there next to her says, " Oh Honey that's just a bad dream. You've already missed the FRC, lets just go for a helicopter ride." (My apologies to Bob Newhart.)

THE END
    ahaha or she enters the bathroom and Reid turns around in the shower

ala Bobby Ewing in Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3612415;
    Yeah. Hogballer and Jilly Bean just doesn't have the same ring.
    I have been away from the boards for 2 days (on vacation with limited computer access) and I just have to say that I am so glad I didn't miss this post. ROFL
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Well, I am happy for them. This is her BRILLIANT ending which will include a proposal from the man she loves. The twist may be families being there to celebrate with them. All's Well That Ends Well.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Things that don't make since
    1) This whole last 5 minute thing. Unless she is an ABC plot - Jen on the abc board confirmed that Reid said to watch it through until the last 5 minutes and Jill and Chris have said that it is very suspenseful up until the end.
    2) Reid coming back - CH said it was his idea. I don't think Reid would come back an entire week later unless he was forced to by the producers or there really was a strong connection with Jillian. If he was the least bit uncertain of how she felt about him, he would have been angry at her for leading him on and gotten out as quickly as possible.
    3) Respected posters on this forum have claimed that Ed was not well liked and even if you don't believe all of the stories, he doesn't seem to be behaving like an engaged man. The leaks say Jill is engaged to Ed and happy???

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3612562;
    Well, I am happy for them. This is her BRILLIANT ending which will include a proposal from the man she loves. The twist may be families being there to celebrate with them. All's Well That Ends Well.
    I don't think that's so brilliant... it's just like any other season, plus families. Wonderful.
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;3612624;
    Things that don't make since
    1) This whole last 5 minute thing. Unless she is an ABC plot - Jen on the abc board confirmed that Reid said to watch it through until the last 5 minutes and Jill and Chris have said that it is very suspenseful up until the end.
    2) Reid coming back - CH said it was his idea. I don't think Reid would come back an entire week later unless he was forced to by the producers or there really was a strong connection with Jillian. If he was the least bit uncertain of how she felt about him, he would have been angry at her for leading him on and gotten out as quickly as possible.
    3) Respected posters on this forum have claimed that Ed was not well liked and even if you don't believe all of the stories, he doesn't seem to be behaving like an engaged man. The leaks say Jill is engaged to Ed and happy???
    I too believe that Reid's return is producer related, we may get to see him more on ABC if he goes with the flow, so to speak.