Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

I will not be watching the last five minutes... OR the rest of this season for that matter. I have better things to do with my life... like get my life back!!!

The last five minute twist sould be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3609633;
    I think if Ed was being interviewed and he walked away and farted he would still get bashed for that...well not from everyone just those that don't like him...and those same people wouldn't bash Michael for it.

I think people who don't like him are only seeing what they want to see with Ed. they keep only focusing on the negatives (or what they interpret as negative) and they are forgetting everything else about him. He's smart, he's a hard worker and people have said he is funny..but I guess none of that matters to some people.
    I agree with you. There are lots of people here that just do not like Ed and will bash him for whatever they can.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe so many of you have made such a big deal about someone FARTING? Do none of you have brothers, husbands, sons?

I grew up with 3 brothers. They fart and they laugh about it, especially when they are around eachother and/or other guy friends. It doesn't make them bad guys. In fact, all three are married now. They are each wonderful husbands and fathers.

Now, do I find it funny like they do? Not so much, but I certainly wouldn't bash someone for farting.

Not to mention, how do any of you know that Ed didn't say excuse me or something? This show is edited to oblivion, he could have very well said somehting but they chose not to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3611314;
    The last five minute twist sould be interesting!

And the events leading up to that !
    Jillian said that (prior) to the last 5 minutes you think she does not end up with anyone.

That probably means she is testing all the men but sending them all away.
    My guess is the one that comes back (on his own) will be the one she walks away with. Sort of a ring of fire test. And (from the spoiler) Ed is the man.

Guess that sort of makes sense to 'test' them that way, so she is sure which man stuck it out till the bitter end.

Thoughts ?????
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3611425;
    And the events leading up to that !
    Jillian said that (prior) to the last 5 minutes you think she does not end up with anyone.

That probably means she is testing all the men but sending them all away.
    My guess is the one that comes back (on his own) will be the one she walks away with. Sort of a ring of fire test. And (from the spoiler) Ed is the man.

Guess that sort of makes sense to 'test' them that way, so she is sure which man stuck it out till the bitter end.

Thoughts ?????
    It still sucks if it ends up being ED !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3611369;
    I agree with you. There are lots of people here that just do not like Ed and will bash him for whatever they can.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe so many of you have made such a big deal about someone FARTING? Do none of you have brothers, husbands, sons?

I grew up with 3 brothers. They fart and they laugh about it, especially when they are around eachother and/or other guy friends. It doesn't make them bad guys. In fact, all three are married now. They are each wonderful husbands and fathers.

Now, do I find it funny like they do? Not so much, but I certainly wouldn't bash someone for farting.

Not to mention, how do any of you know that Ed didn't say excuse me or something? This show is edited to oblivion, he could have very well said somehting but they chose not to show it.
    Sorry, but if they do they don't post videos on YouTube about it. There are no Forters who do NOT know that this Circus of a show IS HIGHLY edited and scripted, unless they are newbies here. Check the number of posts people have.

FORT Newbie

Just like we don't know who Ed really is (apparently he has multiple personalities) we also don't know who Jillian really is. Is she an actress, phoney, puritan (not), opportunist who is extremely superficial about looks, etc. She is not a polished hick she is just a hick.

I do not care what anyone says, if she says she has her head screwed on right the last 5 minutes, then she does not pick ED. The girl needs a reality check and it not very smart or literate.

Picking Ed is not surprising.My gut was telling me this would happen but I refused to give up on Reid.I just don't get how picking Ed is shocking because he was part of the F2 and it was a possibility she would pick him.I don't get what is supposed to be the twist this season...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

The only truly "brilliant" ending to this show would be "Honey Bear" and "Jilly Bean." Anything else is a HUGE disappointment!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3611640;
    It still sucks if it ends up being ED !!!!!
    This show has been scripted from start to finish. The one the producers want to show up will be the one to show up in the end.