Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fan

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by mickaylal;3609485;
    Michael walked away and farted. Reid is not drop dead gorgeous, but he is honest and real....and a gentleman as well. And you're right, we do have different opinions. ED reminds me of a 16 year old boy in how he acts....plus I find him to be physically unattractive. JMO
    I think if Ed was being interviewed and he walked away and farted he would still get bashed for that...well not from everyone just those that don't like him...and those same people wouldn't bash Michael for it.

I think people who don't like him are only seeing what they want to see with Ed. they keep only focusing on the negatives (or what they interpret as negative) and they are forgetting everything else about him. He's smart, he's a hard worker and people have said he is funny..but I guess none of that matters to some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3609633;
    I think if Ed was being interviewed and he walked away and farted he would still get bashed for that...well not from everyone just those that don't like him...and those same people wouldn't bash Michael for it.

I think people who don't like him are only seeing what they want to see with Ed. they keep only focusing on the negatives (or what they interpret as negative) and they are forgetting everything else about him. He's smart, he's a hard worker and people have said he is funny..but I guess none of that matters to some people.
    If he walked away and farted I wouldn't bash him for that because at least he had the decency to walk away before he farted.If Michael farted at a rose ceremony I would want an apology from him as well just as I would want one from anyone who did that.

I haven't seen him being funny at all.The MTA clips were not funny to me.As for him being a hard worker that is a good thing.As for being smart,I wouldn't call leaving a Youtube video up on the internet for the bosses to see,but that's just me.I think that is pretty dumb actually and doesn't show maturity that a 29 year old should have.I just don't think that he is sincere with Jillian.

All just my opinion though.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

If Wes did it, he'd be crucified.

FORT Fan

Brilliant last 5 minutes. Somehow Ed secures the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band to sing "Fishing in the Dark"

That's who's walking up when Jill has her hand over her heart.

mickaylal

Yep you are right apparently...because none of those good things make me like ED. Sorry....JMO

We are bored-back to discussing passing gas!
    Doesn't matter who did it, the bigger issue is why they chose to show that on tv...it's high school humour!
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 07-25-2009 at 02:04 AM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

I'm one of those that really liked Ed and still want to but Im really confused by all the "bad publicity" about him. He would be my pick IF he is the nice guy they portray him to be...but there's so much negative publicity about him I'm starting to wonder who he really is...

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3605385;
    Not sure if I believe all the grandma hooplah. That doesn't sound brilliant. It sounds planned and scripted. If Ed or Reid or Kip are F1, I HIGHLY doubt they initiated bringing grandma to the FRC.
    Of course it's planned and scripted! But I will bet Grandma was in the neighbourhood anyway and dropped by. Which of the F3 is equally close to his grandmother? ahem...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Fogey

I thought maybe brilliant referred to a brilliant cut diamond. But she used the word during the show so it may just be a word she chose instead of the over-used "amazing." A "brilliant" ending sounds a lot better than "Oh, it was cool."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mickaylal;3609485;
    Michael walked away and farted. Reid is not drop dead gorgeous, but he is honest and real....and a gentleman as well. And you're right, we do have different opinions. ED reminds me of a 16 year old boy in how he acts....plus I find him to be physically unattractive. JMO

The bloopers did bring out my 5th grade humor however, my husband is stuck in 3rd grade!

This season is odd, and just not due to the pull my finger/farting theme.
    Nothing fits and it has a "Spock" quality about it. I think Jillian picked Kip or Ed due her feelings and her logicical thinking. Logical or linear thought processes does not and will never fit in with the plans or script the Bachelor producers, writers (*and viewers) had in mind. I am afraid (kinda certain) that is why Reid is bachelor number 3. I am fine with being wrong, I usually am!

* We enjoy the ride. Fliess knows roller coasters are a lot more fun then a Ferris wheel.

This show is a guilty pleasure and I think 50-70% scripted. The series reminds me of reading Danielle Steel's novels. It is all fluff, lather, rinse redundant . All that changes is the setting.

All that being said, I have no idea what happens. Jillian seems pretty cool, I hope she is happy.
    Last edited by Dot-Calm; 07-25-2009 at 05:08 AM.