Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fan

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by mickaylal;3609408;
    I totally agree with you. I know she fell for Reid. Why any woman would want a man who farts in public the way Ed did at the rc is beyond me. Sure everyone farts. But be a gentleman and apologize for offensive behavior. I dont see what is so sexy or cute about ED. I find him unattractive and evasive. I am very suspicious of him....just really do not like him.
    Ed has a lot of other qualities that she likes. Don't forget Michael farted too and everyone thought that was cute. Anyway I guess we all have different opinions cuz I think Ed is really cute and sexy, hot etc. Reid is cute but like a little boy.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3609439;
    I wasn't.I see a man that is very close to his family and I love that in a man.

Me too....He is not married or in a relationship. Why wouldn't he go to them for advice? I wish I could have a good ol talk with Jill. Reid is the one she would have a very stable happy life with. He would keep her laughing and be there through the hard times. I dont see that constancy in ED. I think for Ed he only wants her because the other guys want her...he tries to say what she wants to hear while he is looking away.....I will never believe he is sincere.

I totally agree with you. I know she fell for Reid. Why any woman would want a man who farts in public the way Ed did at the rc is beyond me. Sure everyone farts. But be a gentleman and apologize for offensive behavior. I dont see what is so sexy or cute about ED. I find him unattractive and evasive. I am very suspicious of him....just really do not like him.
    Yup I totally agree.I am not insulted that he farted,but like you said at least apologize for it.I don't find him attractive at all and while his commitment to work is a good thing,I don't think he is really ready to make his job secondary to a marriage.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by mickaylal;3609462;
    Me too....He is not married or in a relationship. Why wouldn't he go to them for advice? I wish I could have a good ol talk with Jill. Reid is the one she would have a very stable happy life with. He would keep her laughing and be there through the hard times. I dont see that constancy in ED. I think for Ed he only wants her because the other guys want her...he tries to say what she wants to hear while he is looking away.....I will never believe he is sincere.
    Yup I agree.Ed has never come off as sincere to me and I think she is more in lust with him than anything else.That of course is my opinion.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Regular

I bet if you did a social experiment involving the final three you would have some clarity. First interview 10 people acquainted with Reid ( not family or close friends but people who know him socially). Then do the same for Kip and Ed. The comments and insights you would get about Reid and Keip would probably be very similar ie. nice, polite, kind, interesting etc. The comments about Ed would probably be party animal, life of the party, man's man, chick magnet etc. I don't think that he is a true gentleman like he is portraying. I hope I am wrong if Jillian chooses him because I would not want to see her hurt again.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3609443;
    Ed has a lot of other qualities that she likes. Don't forget Michael farted too and everyone thought that was cute. Anyway I guess we all have different opinions cuz I think Ed is really cute and sexy, hot etc. Reid is cute but like a little boy.
    Michael walked away and farted. Reid is not drop dead gorgeous, but he is honest and real....and a gentleman as well. And you're right, we do have different opinions. ED reminds me of a 16 year old boy in how he acts....plus I find him to be physically unattractive. JMO

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3609425;
    I have picked up a little of his crassness here and there but I think he seems sincere about his feelings toward Jillian. And then sometimes he doesn't seem crass at all. It's like he has multiple personalities or something. overall I don't see him as a bad guy though and I've always felt like he and jill were really compatible and had a lot of chemistry. I think Jillian was starting to fall in love with Reid but she just loved Ed more....i think it's just hard for you to see that cuz you don't really like the guy...or maybe you just don't see it..everyone has their own opinions I guess.
    I have tried to see the reported chemistry between Jillian and Ed. When they are interacting he says all the right things and she takes his statements at face value. She doesn't probe him or Kiptyn like she did Reid. I always get the impression when they are communicating that they are playacting with a script. I don't feel that way with Kiptyn and Reid. I hope that I can see it as real if she does pick him. I'm not convinced she does at this point.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mickaylal;3609462;
    I totally disagree. If you watch their first date they hit it off right away. he liked her cuz he felt they had a special connection. then after that he didn't throw himself at her and it was known she had a little crush on him. I think the fact that the feeling was mutual he let himself fall for her and didn't hold back. and the time he told her he was falling in love with her he looked her straight in the eye. I think he's just shy or not comfy in front of the cameras or self conscious about what he's saying and that is why he looks away..maybe it's just a quirk of his. I don't know how sincere he is with everything but in regards to his feelings about Jillian I think they are 100% sincere.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debalou;3609541;
    I have tried to see the reported chemistry between Jillian and Ed. When they are interacting he says all the right things and she takes his statements at face value. She doesn't probe him or Kiptyn like she did Reid. I always get the impression when they are communicating that they are playacting with a script. I don't feel that way with Kiptyn and Reid. I hope that I can see it as real if she does pick him. I'm not convinced she does at this point.
    she did probe him a lot on the first date. Also remember in Spain she said they were up till 7am talking...we didn't get to see that.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3609592;
    I totally disagree. If you watch their first date they hit it off right away. he liked her cuz he felt they had a special connection. then after that he didn't throw himself at her and it was known she had a little crush on him. I think the fact that the feeling was mutual he let himself fall for her and didn't hold back. and the time he told her he was falling in love with her he looked her straight in the eye. I think he's just shy or not comfy in front of the cameras or self conscious about what he's saying and that is why he looks away..maybe it's just a quirk of his. I don't know how sincere he is with everything but in regards to his feelings about Jillian I think they are 100% sincere.
    You are entitled to your opinion. I however disagree. I think that in this situation, the Bach/ette becomes very important to the contestants. Its been proven. They develop all these feelings, because they are cut off from the real world....fed alcohol and get little sleep. It becomes mandatory that you get a rose.....I think ED is kinda caught up in that maybe......I dont get any sincerity from him at all. He is 29 for goodness sakes....he cant look a woman in the eyes when he talks to her....? He is shy??? really? But he can fart loudly at RC.... That does not jive with a shy man. I think he is a playboy. I think he is wanting to win.....its normal to be competitive. Reid and Kip both have been very sensible up to this point.....there is no way they should be getting married yet. And they have been honest.