Page 17 of 186 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3506038;
    Okay ~ I have to admit I am leaning more towards the idea that Wes does come back in the finale to sing his song (in completion) to Jillian & her chosen one. She has defended Wes in her interviews, and also says that at the end ~ the entire season would make sense, and we would see she has her head on straight. This way Wes (the villian) comes out the good guy ~ with perfect timing for the release of his CD. Jillian gets her man, he gets the publicity, and we get a happy ending!!
    If I find out that happens, I'm not watching.

FORT Regular

I just read this whole thread and all ideas seem plausible.

I think the brilliant ending is brilliant as in a cut of diamond.

Could Tanner be a plant? I keep thinking they have such a platonic relationship and he seems to be looking out for her well being.

What I would love to see is the twist be that they are going to Hawaii. We know that they do but the general public does not know that yet. I would love to see her say in Spain say I am taking you all to Hawaii...I can't let anyone go. Once in Hawaii let one or two go after dates and then be left with final two or maybe final one. Would love to have a rose ceremony where she makes F1 think there is another guy but there really isn't. Wes coming back to sing sounds so MF that it is really a possibility. We certainly are hearing bits and pieces of the song but have not heard it finished yet so I am sure that will not be left dangling as a storyline.

Can't you just see it? After Jillian chooses her F1, Wes walks out in his cowboy boots singing his song and we are shown flashbacks from the season of Jill and her F1 and in the bottom corner of our screen we have:

"Love Don't Come Easy"
    Wes Whateverhislastnameis
    The Bachelorette 2009

just like on music videos.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3504084;
    For what's its worth:

As for the bedroom, when they first approach the bed, the guy is taller than Jillian. Two guys that are that tall are Jesse and Ed. Hair looks to be too light for Ed but just right for Jesse but we're pretty sure Jesse is dumped after the hometowns. The voice clearly is Reid's. Now as to who she wanted to have romance with but it didn't materialize ... makes me think Ed. Could this be the little twist at the end???? Everything is there but one little thing that is really important in a relationship????
    This would be good but ALL of the guys are taller than Jillian, so it could be any of them!

FORT Regular

I came in here to post a weird, fleeting thought--only to find talk about Wes at the finale, and Tanner being thought as maybe a plant. Along those lines, my thought was that maybe Wes is a mole, there to help Jillian. It would certainly explain how he makes it so far, the eavesdropping, his comment at the last RC "I'm sorry about Ed", his shameless promoting of his CD, the rumors about some of the bachelors being paid, comments from Jillian in interviews that (condensing) she is doing some lying and manipulating, her comments that she trusts too easily, etc.

Maybe that gets revealed in the last five minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Carinadil;3504194;
    To Ed: liar, liar...job on fire?! Not bloody likely! Just a very poor excuse to get away for whatever the reason. As we all know, he returns but here's what I think will happen.

He'll show up in Spain, trying to recapture Jillian's heart and as a result of that she takes him with her as one of her F3:s to Hawaii. In Hawaii she'll do some serious thinking and she starts realizing that Ed really isn't what, or rather who she wants and therefor lets him go.

The F2 are Reid and Kiptyn...who will be her F1? Well, I'd put my money -if I had any- on Reid so if she's got her priorities straight and her marbles right, shell pick Reid!
    That is what I've been saying. It is Reid all along. How is it that a favorite has yet to get a one on one date. There is probably a lot of conversations between them that are not airing. He seems to be sailing to the end (F3,F2,F1) as the best friend, the best friend she is looking for. He is Mr. Invisible. But, I could be wrong and it could be Ed. But if that happens, that would be rather predictable. Could it be that the producers see a good connection to Jillian and Reid, and bring back Ed to add some dramatics. She realizes that Reid is there for her and will be there for her in the long run and picks him.

Quote Originally Posted by gnapb;3506564;
    That is what I've been saying. It is Reid all along. How is it that a favorite has yet to get a one on one date. There is probably a lot of conversations between them that are not airing. He seems to be sailing to the end (F3,F2,F1) as the best friend, the best friend she is looking for. He is Mr. Invisible. But, I could be wrong and it could be Ed. But if that happens, that would be rather predictable. Could it be that the producers see a good connection to Jillian and Reid, and bring back Ed to add some dramatics. She realizes that Reid is there for her and will be there for her in the long run and picks him.
    I firmly believe this too ~ unfortunatley I think that Wes will be singing for them in the end... not so 'brilliant' in my eyes!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by gnapb;3506564;
    ITA It's Reid all along. There are 5 more weeks to go, plenty of time for Mr. Invisible to make himself visible. Jillian really did get her head on straight at the end.

But if Reid and Jillian are having all of these conversations that aren't being shown how could he be Mr. Invisible? How would she know they weren't going to show their interactions? There is no way she saw the entire edited season before she made that comment. Reid is only invisible because he is being edited that way to us.

In the beginning . . . when Jillian and Chris were discussing the upcoming season, Jillian began her talk of Mr. Invisible. IMO the producers told her the theme - that the one man she would choose would be hidden by the editing. That was a risk taken by the PTB which would either work out or not. When Jillian repeated the Mr. Invisible line again after the filming was over, it was clear that the producers did get what they wanted, a very hidden f1, thanks to editing.