Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3607742;
    I think it is great that Jill would want her Grandma's advice
    However, if her mom and dad and Ed's mom and dad and her grandma were at the proposal, that would be a bit much. IMO a proposal is an intimate moment between the two people involved. No need to have mom and dad and mom in law and dad in law and sisters and brothers and uncle Joe and auntie Sue and Great Uncle Jim and Cousin Bob and Second Cousin Larry and cousin Moe and Uncle Gary... etc... JMO though.
    I think a proposal should be anything that the couple wants it to be.If a couple wants just the two of them great,but if they want their parents and grandparents there then I think it's nice.I know I would want my parents there and my grandmother and my maternal uncle.I think that's just me though.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Regular

I have watched and watched, and never did see her say anything that sounded like grammom. If grammom is in here somewhere, it would have to be Reid's mommom because they got along so well. But I don't see grammom in here anywhere.

FORT Regular

Sallys, now this show is on TV in front of millions, so much for the private moments. Cmon, grammom and mom and dad and aunt sally and uncle joe all have to be as welcome as the million strangers watching.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3602150;
    I think much of the negativeness about Ed comes from the g/f thing and at this point most of the Ed fans have gone elsewhere and there are very few left to defend him. BTW welcome!!!!
    My negative thoughts and feelings about Ed have nothing to do with girlfriends or the fact that he left and came back. I have a hard time believing what he says to Jillian and his actions plus I pick up on some crassness or crudeness in his words and actions. Other people describe it as frat boy behaviors. I don't know much about that but I know that it turns me off. But then again Ed says that Jillian is sometimes inappropriate and I have seen that too. So maybe they are meant for each other. You could never convince me that Jillian didn't fall in love with Reid. I saw it. But maybe she was scared about it and chickened out. I don't know. I just hope that whatever happened, everyone is happy now. That's what's important when anyone gets mixed up in this stupid show. Why we watch it, I haven't the foggiest idea.

They don't let family be there for the final pick. I know about the DeAnna thing, but they knew that Brad wasn't going to propose.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by Debalou;3609322;
    My negative thoughts and feelings about Ed have nothing to do with girlfriends or the fact that he left and came back. I have a hard time believing what he says to Jillian and his actions plus I pick up on some crassness or crudeness in his words and actions. Other people describe it as frat boy behaviors. I don't know much about that but I know that it turns me off. But then again Ed says that Jillian is sometimes inappropriate and I have seen that too. So maybe they are meant for each other. You could never convince me that Jillian didn't fall in love with Reid. I saw it. But maybe she was scared about it and chickened out. I don't know. I just hope that whatever happened, everyone is happy now. That's what's important when anyone gets mixed up in this stupid show. Why we watch it, I haven't the foggiest idea.

I totally agree with you. I know she fell for Reid. Why any woman would want a man who farts in public the way Ed did at the rc is beyond me. Sure everyone farts. But be a gentleman and apologize for offensive behavior. I dont see what is so sexy or cute about ED. I find him unattractive and evasive. I am very suspicious of him....just really do not like him.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3607004;
    That doesn't sound jaded and cynical. It sounds far fetched!

But much nicer than E.D. being F1

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debalou;3609322;
    I have picked up a little of his crassness here and there but I think he seems sincere about his feelings toward Jillian. And then sometimes he doesn't seem crass at all. It's like he has multiple personalities or something. overall I don't see him as a bad guy though and I've always felt like he and jill were really compatible and had a lot of chemistry. I think Jillian was starting to fall in love with Reid but she just loved Ed more....i think it's just hard for you to see that cuz you don't really like the guy...or maybe you just don't see it..everyone has their own opinions I guess.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3607727;
    I don't see anything wrong with her going to her grandma for advice.They are very close and I know if I were her,I would seek the advice of my family before I made a decision.Jillian values her family's opinion and just because her grandmother says something doesn't mean that the final decision won't be Jillian's.

But everyone was down on Reid for that same thing

Quote Originally Posted by mickaylal;3609427;
    But everyone was down on Reid for that same thing
    I wasn't.I see a man that is very close to his family and I love that in a man.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl