Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by liz60
    Reid is the foot coming out of the red van and they hug, kiss whatever.
    Maybe get married.
    Oh how clinical.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Regular

Posted by Lovemygirls--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by liz60
    Reid is the foot coming out of the red van and they hug, kiss whatever.
    Maybe get married.

Oh how clinical.

You are so right, sorry. I was doing several things at once and I guess the season is just one week too long for me. I truly hope for the Reid ending but guess I am getting jaded. Want my life back. Hows this.

He comes out of the van, she is waiting. She runs into his arms, the helicopter lands, they jump in and go off into the sunset.

That still sounds jaded and cynical. I guess I am just tired. Need to get a life of my own. Hope everyone is happy whatever the outcome.

at the ABE table on the Reid train

Quote Originally Posted by liz60;3606994;

You are so right, sorry. I was doing several things at once and I guess the season is just one week too long for me. I truly hope for the Reid ending but guess I am getting jaded. Want my life back. Hows this.

He comes out of the van, she is waiting. She runs into his arms, the helicopter lands, they jump in and go off into the sunset.

That still sounds jaded and cynical. I guess I am just tired. Need to get a life of my own. Hope everyone is happy whatever the outcome.

at the ABE table on the Reid train
    That doesn't sound jaded and cynical. It sounds far fetched!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3605778;
    Assuming that Reid does come back and he is her F1, .... remember that Ed and Kip do NOT necessarily know this is the outcome TODAY.

For example, with Brad's season, Jenny thought ALL the way through the season, that he picked Deanna. She knew that she wasn't the one so she assumed that it was DEANNA and she didn't say anything. We later heard that she was shocked that they BOTH were jilted but didn't know that until just before the rest of the Viewers did.

Ed may think it is Kip.
    Kip may think it is Ed.
    AND only now do they have the thought about Reid....

Now they could be thinking... "Could it be him???"
    THEY may not know at all what happened after they got rejected.. if that is in fact the case of what happened...

Just supposing.
    In Brad's season, Jenni thought he chose Deannnnna. Deanna knew he didn't pick Jenni bec' he said that to her. Unless Jillian decides to just tell Ed or Kip that they are not f1, only talk about her relationship about each of them and doesn't say anything about the other then surely they are in the dark about the outcome.

Whoever is f1 knows it's him the others may just be speculating about the other.

Quote Originally Posted by whoami2028;3605406;
    I hope that's not true. Jillian is a grown woman, and I want to see her make her own decision without the grandma influence. i don't want her to be a grandma's baby.
    I agree.

FORT Newbie

Maybe she ends up with Reid. when we see the screen cap of people getting out of van...thats jills family meeting Reid. I am a Reid fan bigtime.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by blueorchid;3607692;
    Maybe she ends up with Reid. when we see the screen cap of people getting out of van...thats jills family meeting Reid. I am a Reid fan bigtime.
    I agree that I believe Reid does meet her family before the FRC. Don't know if we will be shown the meeting but will know that it has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by whoami2028;3605406;
    I hope that's not true. Jillian is a grown woman, and I want to see her make her own decision without the grandma influence. i don't want her to be a grandma's baby.
    I don't see anything wrong with her going to her grandma for advice.They are very close and I know if I were her,I would seek the advice of my family before I made a decision.Jillian values her family's opinion and just because her grandmother says something doesn't mean that the final decision won't be Jillian's.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3607727;
    I don't see anything wrong with her going to her grandma for advice.They are very close and I know if I were her,I would seek the advice of my family before I made a decision.Jillian values her family's opinion and just because her grandmother says something doesn't mean that the final decision won't be Jillian's.
    I think it is great that Jill would want her Grandma's advice
    However, if her mom and dad and Ed's mom and dad and her grandma were at the proposal, that would be a bit much. IMO a proposal is an intimate moment between the two people involved. No need to have mom and dad and mom in law and dad in law and sisters and brothers and uncle Joe and auntie Sue and Great Uncle Jim and Cousin Bob and Second Cousin Larry and cousin Moe and Uncle Gary... etc... JMO though.
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3607727;
    Going to Grandma for advice is one thing, but Grandma showing up at the FRC is a bit odd.