Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart;3605569;
    Thoughts, very plain and simple. Reid does not come back to tell of someone else's GF's, he comes for the girl. Reid comes back and proposes, right before the rose ceremony. His proposal is not for marriage but a possibility of a future, after telling her how he really feels about her. (Reid does not want to be rejected again so he just opens up, possibly thinking if she says yes, then I will go further). Jillian has had her F1 in mind for awhile now. She decides to accept the proposal, but does not tell Reid yet. She rejects both men, (Kip and Ed). Then it's Reid's turn. He does not know she will accept. She confesses how she hoped her letting him go would give him the kick in the butt he needed. Final 5 minutes. Reid is chosen. My best case senario is the helicopter and minister pilot arrive and they get in the plane. This is the scenario I want to see. I put this on some other thread. As far fetched as it sounds, it seems there was a point when Reid made a statement, "that is not who I am". Jillian keeps saying she is smart. She also says the last 5 minutes will have women everywhere cheering. I can't think of a better scenario.
    The End.
    This ending would make the entire season make sense of all of Reid's procrastinating.

Boy, its good to dream. I sure hope it is not gramma.
    I agree that the helicopter must play a role in this story since they made such a big deal out of the minister and the concept of getting married there.
    Reid saying that he felt like he was in heaven....and specifically, responding with "....or RENEWAL of vows" I believe. I was never 100% sure if he says that, or the 'minister.' But, perhaps they do get married or "promised" at SOME point and then take off in the chopper and do it again, to compliment the foreshadowing of a vow renewal. crazy thoughts....ready for this to be over.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jmomof3;3605476;
    Thanks I get that but what is the connection of grandma with Ed??? Why couldn't it be Reid that brings her and also shows her he met her family? It sound like this is a special Ed thing?
    I think if there was Grandma connection, it would be with Reid. In Jillian's blog after HTDs she wrote about her wonderful connection with Reid's MomMom and how they had to tear the two of them apart...

Quote Originally Posted by jannafan;3605957;
    I think if there was Grandma connection, it would be with Reid. In Jillian's blog after HTDs she wrote about her wonderful connection with Reid's MomMom and how they had to tear the two of them apart...
    Jillian's Granny was prominent in her HTD with Jason and Reid's MomMom was prominent in his HTD with Jillian. Something they definitely have in common.

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3606007;
    Jillian's Granny was prominent in her HTD with Jason and Reid's MomMom was prominent in his HTD with Jillian. Something they definitely have in common.
    darn it I was just about to say that the "granny" edit was the F3 edit but Jenny's granny made her F2...

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

About the FRC..
    Here's a clue
    Kip goes first
    And then there are still two..

FORT Regular

All this guessing and reading has made me loopy. The Bachelorette needs a really different twist this year.
    I am going with Melissa comes back in the last 5 minutes. Jillian and Melissa: A. Waterboard Fleiss B. Announce they are going to a real "Tell All" show or C. Decide they are lesbians and live happily ever after.

How about this. Jill did say at some point that Wes makes a reentry into the finale. Initially, it was speculated that he was going to make a proposal, get selected OR HE SINGS. What if the last 5 minutes is that Jill and her chosen one get married and Reid and Wes duet...

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;3606952;
    How about this. Jill did say at some point that Wes makes a reentry into the finale. Initially, it was speculated that he was going to make a proposal, get selected OR HE SINGS. What if the last 5 minutes is that Jill and her chosen one get married and Reid and Wes duet...
    Never going to happen.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by bootswaidelich;3605792;
    I agree that the helicopter must play a role in this story since they made such a big deal out of the minister and the concept of getting married there.
    Reid saying that he felt like he was in heaven....and specifically, responding with "....or RENEWAL of vows" I believe. I was never 100% sure if he says that, or the 'minister.' But, perhaps they do get married or "promised" at SOME point and then take off in the chopper and do it again, to compliment the foreshadowing of a vow renewal. crazy thoughts....ready for this to be over.
    What a coincidence that the helicopter pilot was an ordained minister, if Jill & Reid are engaged I hope they will consider letting ABC film it incorporating her dream wedding with the gingham & cabbage roles & all she wants then end it with the helicopter pilot picking them up & flying them into "heaven" for the actual vows!!!!!Swoon!!!!

FORT Regular

Posted by Dot Calm
    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes------------------------------------

All this guessing and reading has made me loopy. The Bachelorette needs a really different twist this year.
    I am going with Melissa comes back in the last 5 minutes. Jillian and Melissa: A. Waterboard Fleiss B. Announce they are going to a real "Tell All" show or C. Decide they are lesbians and live happily ever after.

That made me laugh so much. I think we need humour right now. Lets all ask ourselves in one year will any of it matter?

My take

Reid comes first talks to her tells her of his love, she says she will think about it.

Kip is sent home

Ed is sent home

Reid is the foot coming out of the red van and they hug, kiss whatever.
    Maybe get married.

On Extra she said the day of the final rose she was

Happy" Reid tells her he loves her

Sad" lets Kip go

Intense" lets Ed go

Happy Again" Reid comes back

Three or four more days to find it all out This is last season for me
    too much manipulation of all of our feelings.

ABE table on the Reid train.