Page 16 of 186 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3504084;
    For what's its worth:

That was quite an episode! Here's what I think: Ed did have work issues but it was overblown by the producers, who concocted this leave and come back scheme. Ed agreed because it let him take care of the work issue and allowed him some perspective on Jillian, away from the show. He went back to Chicago and to his old haunts and hung with old friends. (takes care of sightings of him in Chicago in mid-April). Ed agrees to return or asks to return (doubtful) for the fantasy dates because "Jillian is pining for him". I think Ed liked Jillian but wasn't going to put his company/job on the line when he was one of 10. Ed returns and Jillian is in a dither - should she trust him or not. The build up has got to be one that draws in viewers and I really don't think the bedroom issue is a big enough draw.

As for the bedroom, when they first approach the bed, the guy is taller than Jillian. Two guys that are that tall are Jesse and Ed. Hair looks to be too light for Ed but just right for Jesse but we're pretty sure Jesse is dumped after the hometowns. The voice clearly is Reid's. Now as to who she wanted to have romance with but it didn't materialize ... makes me think Ed. Could this be the little twist at the end???? Everything is there but one little thing that is really important in a relationship????
    I LOVE THIS...HOPE IT'S SO...AND SHE PICKS SOMEONE EITHER KIP OR REID, AND NOT MR. ED...

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3503729;
    Ed throws his blackberry into the ocean
    LOL, Pattycake!
    Anyway, I am still an Ed fan.

To Ed: liar, liar...job on fire?! Not bloody likely! Just a very poor excuse to get away for whatever the reason. As we all know, he returns but here's what I think will happen.

He'll show up in Spain, trying to recapture Jillian's heart and as a result of that she takes him with her as one of her F3:s to Hawaii. In Hawaii she'll do some serious thinking and she starts realizing that Ed really isn't what, or rather who she wants and therefor lets him go.

The F2 are Reid and Kiptyn...who will be her F1? Well, I'd put my money -if I had any- on Reid so if she's got her priorities straight and her marbles right, shell pick Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3503729;
    Ed throws his blackberry into the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3504084;
    For what's its worth:

That was quite an episode! Here's what I think: Ed did have work issues but it was overblown by the producers, who concocted this leave and come back scheme. Ed agreed because it let him take care of the work issue and allowed him some perspective on Jillian, away from the show. He went back to Chicago and to his old haunts and hung with old friends. (takes care of sightings of him in Chicago in mid-April). Ed agrees to return or asks to return (doubtful) for the fantasy dates because "Jillian is pining for him". I think Ed liked Jillian but wasn't going to put his company/job on the line when he was one of 10. Ed returns and Jillian is in a dither - should she trust him or not. The build up has got to be one that draws in viewers and I really don't think the bedroom issue is a big enough draw.

As for the bedroom, when they first approach the bed, the guy is taller than Jillian. Two guys that are that tall are Jesse and Ed. Hair looks to be too light for Ed but just right for Jesse but we're pretty sure Jesse is dumped after the hometowns. The voice clearly is Reid's. Now as to who she wanted to have romance with but it didn't materialize ... makes me think Ed. Could this be the little twist at the end???? Everything is there but one little thing that is really important in a relationship????
    I thought it was Jesse on the bicycle in Spain. Sure looks like him.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie27;3504088;
    I LOVE THIS...HOPE IT'S SO...AND SHE PICKS SOMEONE EITHER KIP OR REID, AND NOT MR. ED...
    I think those are Ed's shorts in the bedroom picture. look at the pocket. I like your logic about Ed. I really don't think she will pick him at the end. He left her once. It would not be right for the other F2 as well.

What if the F2 (Reid or Kip) comes to the FRC, and tells her he knows how strong her feelings are for Ed, and says he is backing out - to leave her free to explore her relationship with Ed. It's not my favorite scenario, but it could be a twist.

ETA...OMG, I just noticed I am over 3,000 posts! Gotta get a life!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I still like Ed so I won't mind if she picks him. It would shock me completely if she picks Reid (don't see the chemistry-yet) but I won't mind that either. I like surprises. I just don't think she will choose Kip. So I'm saying if the final 2 are Kip and Ed, then it's Ed for sure. IIf it's Reid and Kip, then Reid for sure. If it's Ed and Reid final 2, then I'm not sure what will happen, but I'll be ok with either one. I kind of don't understand the Ed hate. Graham left and almost everyone wanted him to come back at some point and be her F1.

As long as it's not Wes, I'm good. I still like Jillian too. They haven't ruined her for me (yet) but I do see an insecure woman with every passing episode.
    Last edited by n2shabbychic; 06-16-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Okay ~ I have to admit I am leaning more towards the idea that Wes does come back in the finale to sing his song (in completion) to Jillian & her chosen one. She has defended Wes in her interviews, and also says that at the end ~ the entire season would make sense, and we would see she has her head on straight. This way Wes (the villian) comes out the good guy ~ with perfect timing for the release of his CD. Jillian gets her man, he gets the publicity, and we get a happy ending!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3506038;
    Okay ~ I have to admit I am leaning more towards the idea that Wes does come back in the finale to sing his song (in completion) to Jillian & her chosen one. She has defended Wes in her interviews, and also says that at the end ~ the entire season would make sense, and we would see she has her head on straight. This way Wes (the villian) comes out the good guy ~ with perfect timing for the release of his CD. Jillian gets her man, he gets the publicity, and we get a happy ending!!
    I would have to think Wes popping up at FRC would kinda put a damper on things for F1!