Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart;3596750;
    Can someone please tell me where I can see pictures of Jillian and Kip and Jillian and Ed at the FRC? The only thing I have seen is what is on TV and they did not show those.
    Go to the Screencaps Only thread.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by katincanada;3596541;
    But maybe she was more upset about being dumped then letting him go. I know I've been very sad about breaking up with someone I didn't really like, only because they broke up with me before I broke up with them. Know what I mean? She felt cheated cause he left for "work" so she felt like she was being rejected. It is different them letting them go at rose cermonies, cause it is easier to reject them.
    That's exactly how I interpreted her reaction at the time. Likewise when Jason dumped her.

Why was she bawling when she let Reid go, if she's so decisive and it was her decision to reject him?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3596786;
    Why was she bawling when she let Reid go, if she's so decisive and it was her decision to reject him?

Because she is crazy about Reid, and he just could not open up to her. I'd bawl too if I had to let him go. There is a heck of a lot more to this and we can let our imaginations run wild and make us crazy. I am sure whoever she lets go at the FRC will also be accompanied by lots of tears.

She might be decisive but this is not a business decision!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3596823;
    Because she is crazy about Reid, and he just could not open up to her. I'd bawl too if I had to let him go. There is a heck of a lot more to this and we can let our imaginations run wild and make us crazy. I am sure whoever she lets go at the FRC will also be accompanied by lots of tears.

She might be decisive but this is not a business decision!!

I have watched four season of The Bach'ette, and I have never seen TB cry like that over anyone they let go. Can someone give me an example? Maybe I'm forgetting someone?

FORT Regular

Thanks Starshine 16.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3596834;
    I have watched four season of The Bach'ette, and I have never seen TB cry like that over anyone they let go. Can someone give me an example? Maybe I'm forgetting someone?
    Deanna cried buckets. How about when Graham left?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3596889;
    Sooo true. She wanted Graham so badly! But I still think that he wanted to leave. Why he didn't just say no to a rose we will never know but there's SOOO much to that story I think. I think she still brings him up to this day....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3596786;
    That's exactly how I interpreted her reaction at the time. Likewise when Jason dumped her.

She openly admitted she was falling for all 3 of them...who wouldn't want to keep the party going...but she had to let somebody go and he is such a nice guy. Jillian has a big heart and it hurt her to hurt him. At least that is what I think.

FORT Fan

One thing that keeps creeping back into this whole thing is...when she let Ed go...she cried, said she didn't know what she was feeling, stomach issues...whatever she said..

What I remember her saying in the PI where she is sobbing is that she feels rejected, she says something about what if none of them want me or if they all go home, I've given up so much to be here...

So, to me, yes, it hurt her to see him go, but I think it was more of a self esteem issue then losing him. She says she misses him. But we all know they say "tell us about the moment he left...did you miss him...." They provoke conversation during PI's. But people are making out like she was crying SO much harder over Ed then with Reid, she cried ALOT this season. With michael, Mike, Wes, so no one should reid *haha* too much into it.

She wants her some Reid!! LOL We haven't seen too much sexual attraction with them, mostly conversations with a few kisses...so we don't know that they don't have the connection that Ed had. Full Circle...she was let go at f3...now her f3 completes her!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3596889;

Right. But DeAnna wanted Graham; he just did not want her back. Reid definitely is into Jillian.

And I think her disappointment over losing Ed (and possibly Reid too) does have something to do with self-esteem. It's a punch in the gut because it's a blow to her ego.

jax 1, I like the way you think!