Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

  1. #1501
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    45
    Posts
    650

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3590943;
    Well, if it is Kip, he is certainly Mr. Invisible! I can not figure out why all of the other guys seem to think he is the right one for her. IMO, they do not seem to have much chemistry and he does not seem that into her. BUT I will gladly eat crow if he is F1 in the end. Good job Fleiss! At least that gives me hope for Reid as next Bach. I know a lot of his fans don't want it.....but I just want to see more of him. He charms me to no end.

    Oh.....and please, please not Ed.
    I think that is why he has been invisible - but from what I've seen when they are together - they have the most chemistry - she is just giddy and gaga when with him,

    Woudln't Fleiss love to have pulled one over on everyone?

  2. #1502
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3594709;
    Hers's a thought..
    Ed is a very take charge kind of guy.Takes things into his own hands.Does not want to leave any doubt in Jill's mind that he absolutely wants to marry her..
    He has taken many initiatives already..2 very smart things (according to Jill)
    Coming back.
    Getting his parents to HI to meet her..
    This will be another thing he does..the" Third "smart thing
    Let's say that his "confession" is that he is hopelessly in love with her,and he can't imagine his life without her and asks her to marry him,ahead of time.
    Ed seems like a guy who would not want to propose to Jill,the woman he loves, in some staged setting like the FRC.He would want it to be original and uniquely theirs.Not something scripted and tacky from TPTB.

    So after he proposes Jill says she needs time to consider it and she will give him her answer at the FRC.
    Kip comes in and she rejects him and he is heartbroken.
    We then "won't know" if she chooses anyone because she has still not given Ed her answer..
    Ed comes in and she tells him she loves him and accepts his proposal.
    I think there is a cute thing Ed does where he goes and gets the "dried up rose" he has kept when he left .I think that is where the sc of her with her hand on her heart is about...that's why there is no rose on the pedestal.He has the old one which he's kept all along..

    Your thoughts have brought tears to my eyes! Love this! Love! Love!! I had forgotton about the dried up rose he kept! Now that's brilliant!!!

  3. #1503
    FORT Newbie ocdovertv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    30

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Now I like Ed, but I love Reid. She lets Kip go, but then Reid shows up.

    Maybe they leave us hanging while she is talking to Reid in the lounge area. Right before we hear her answer to Reid, they cut to her at the podium waiting for Ed. We're left hanging, What will she do?? Ed comes down, is about to propose, but she tells him no. She's in love with Reid and can't go on with either him or Kip. Ed leaves. Jillian goes back to the podium and then Chris sends out Reid to do the podium walk. Since Reid already knows the answer (he heard it in the lounge area), he is beaming and so is she. Her hand is on her heart. The moment we've been waiting for is here.

    The later in the day shadows in the screepcaps of Ed also show that a lot of time passed between Kip and Ed. This was because she took a lot of time talking to Reid.

  4. #1504
    PressPass
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    45

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by ocdovertv;3595664;
    Now I like Ed, but I love Reid. She lets Kip go, but then Reid shows up.

    Maybe they leave us hanging while she is talking to Reid in the lounge area. Right before we hear her answer to Reid, they cut to her at the podium waiting for Ed. We're left hanging, What will she do?? Ed comes down, is about to propose, but she tells him no. She's in love with Reid and can't go on with either him or Kip. Ed leaves. Jillian goes back to the podium and then Chris sends out Reid to do the podium walk. Since Reid already knows the answer (he heard it in the lounge area), he is beaming and so is she. Her hand is on her heart. The moment we've been waiting for is here.

    The later in the day shadows in the screepcaps of Ed also show that a lot of time passed between Kip and Ed. This was because she took a lot of time talking to Reid.

    IMO, Kip comes and she sends him home. She's next waiting at the podium expecting Ed when Reid comes walking in. (This is hand over heart/surprised facial expression SC). Reid says whatever he says and she says she needs to think about it. So Reid leaves temporarily. She knows she has to talk to Ed so she waits for him at the podium. He arrives and she tells him he's not the one. So she walks him out to his limo to tell him goodbye. CH escorts her back to the FRC sight and when they walk through the door Reid is waiting at the podium for her on one knee. (This could be the SC where Jill walks with CH and they both are smiling/beaming and happy looking.) Just a thought...

  5. #1505
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    122

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Honestly, I agree that Ed would do something "unique" at the end.

    But, I don't know about Reid's comebackl being accepted. I don't think she would have let him go, if she really loved him.
    Of course, unless it was all the plan and scripted out for a "surprise" ending.

  6. #1506
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiect;3594719;
    I like your thinking, but how does Reid play into all of this?
    Not very much...
    He comes back and tells her how he felt.No regrets or things left unsaid.But she sticks with her original choice.It sucks for Reid that they are bringing him back for that,but maybe it's good for closure.
    Reid's edit was too little,too late.

    She made it very clear that she is choosing between the 2 remaining guys in an interview on Extra. Reid is not in the F2.
    It will be ED or Kip, in my opinion.She did not change her mind.

    I like Reid...I personally wouldn't mind seeing him as the next Bach since they haven't chosen one yet

  7. #1507
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3594709;
    He has taken many initiatives already..2 very smart things (according to Jill)
    Coming back.
    Getting his parents to HI to meet her..
    Ed didn't have the initiative on either one of those things. :nono They were good ideas for the show, but they weren't his.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  8. #1508
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    30

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    I know I'm a newbie here and may be off base, but what about the possibility I mentioned previously that maybe they filmed things out of sequence on purpose, just to throw people off. The know you guys get the time stamps on the SCs and from that now know the order of filming and maybe they filmed the acceptance first (i.e. Kip or Reid) before the rejection (Ed). Why is that not a possibility?

  9. #1509
    FORT Regular raekae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    116

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3596134;
    I know I'm a newbie here and may be off base, but what about the possibility I mentioned previously that maybe they filmed things out of sequence on purpose, just to throw people off. The know you guys get the time stamps on the SCs and from that now know the order of filming and maybe they filmed the acceptance first (i.e. Kip or Reid) before the rejection (Ed). Why is that not a possibility?
    Anything is a possibility. However, I believe there was only 1 bachelor season, I forget who, where the F1 came before the F2. And I think that only happened because the F2 girl knew she wasnt going to be picked, and proceeded tomake herself sick over it. Forcing the limo to pull over.

  10. #1510
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by raekae;3596251;
    Anything is a possibility. However, I believe there was only 1 bachelor season, I forget who, where the F1 came before the F2. And I think that only happened because the F2 girl knew she wasnt going to be picked, and proceeded tomake herself sick over it. Forcing the limo to pull over.
    It was Jesse Palmer.Tara,Jesse's F2 got sick on the way there and so Jessica who was F1 got there first.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.