Page 15 of 186 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

It sounds like someone asked her to walk off into the sunset with him. Or perhaps someone proposed. I dont understand why she cant talk about being in love. Are they seriously trying to get us to think that she pulled a Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3502939;
    It sounds like someone asked her to walk off into the sunset with him. Or perhaps someone proposed. I dont understand why she cant talk about being in love. Are they seriously trying to get us to think that she pulled a Brad?
    Maybe she did, I can see her being strong enough to not want to fake anything and not choose anyone if they are not for her.

The issue is why would they sell it like a no relationship season? It makes no sense whatsoever partly because it does seem like she chose someone to continue dating.

FORT Fogey

After tonite, here's a possibility: Jill picks Ed; Ed proposes. Jill says she needs time for them to date some more "to be sure"...and that she also needs tiime to put her career back on track. LOL

Ed throws his blackberry into the ocean

Do you think it will go along like Ed is back and it seems like he is the one, then wham, she picks the other guy (Kip or Reid)?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3503806;
    Do you think it will go along like Ed is back and it seems like he is the one, then wham, she picks the other guy (Kip or Reid)?
    "Wham" That would be money there. I'm not diggin' Ed...like at all.
    OR maybe Jake comes back from the dead (girlfriend land??) and America would be happy because they'd have Jake (their fav) as F1 and smokin' hott Kiptyn as their next bachelor. Score. Poor Reid, I may have to take a visit to Philly.

I don't see Ed as F1 at all. She was clearly upset that his career took priority over her. I can't imagine that his priorities will change that quickly. She'd be better off to let him go.

Last 5 minutes: ??? We'll just have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3504004;
    I don't see Ed as F1 at all. She was clearly upset that his career took priority over her.
    See I have this sickening feeling that he will be F1.TPTB will call it the most romantic ending ever because Ed realized his mistake and he came back to her.I would hope Jillian will dump him at F3,but I really don't think it will happen.I would like to think that she would want someone who will stick by her in good times and in bad like her dad stuck by her mom.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

For what's its worth:

That was quite an episode! Here's what I think: Ed did have work issues but it was overblown by the producers, who concocted this leave and come back scheme. Ed agreed because it let him take care of the work issue and allowed him some perspective on Jillian, away from the show. He went back to Chicago and to his old haunts and hung with old friends. (takes care of sightings of him in Chicago in mid-April). Ed agrees to return or asks to return (doubtful) for the fantasy dates because "Jillian is pining for him". I think Ed liked Jillian but wasn't going to put his company/job on the line when he was one of 10. Ed returns and Jillian is in a dither - should she trust him or not. The build up has got to be one that draws in viewers and I really don't think the bedroom issue is a big enough draw.

As for the bedroom, when they first approach the bed, the guy is taller than Jillian. Two guys that are that tall are Jesse and Ed. Hair looks to be too light for Ed but just right for Jesse but we're pretty sure Jesse is dumped after the hometowns. The voice clearly is Reid's. Now as to who she wanted to have romance with but it didn't materialize ... makes me think Ed. Could this be the little twist at the end???? Everything is there but one little thing that is really important in a relationship????