Page 14 of 186 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Nicely Done!

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3502210;
    It must have been in a different interview then, 'cause I watched the one where she speaks to a woman interviewer - Canadian - and she never said anything about 5 minutes
    Here is an excerpt from the interview, the link to it is below.
    “I can’t even say whether I found love or not,” she says. “I can tell you that the ending is, like, brilliant,” she says, adding “those last five minutes of the show made it all worth it.”
    Vancouver Sun Jillian Harris interview

“I can’t even say whether I found love or not,” she says. “I can tell you that the ending is, like, brilliant,” she says, adding “those last five minutes of the show made it all worth it.”

IMO that is a whole different meaning than there is a twist in the last 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3502445;
    IMO that is a whole different meaning than there is a twist in the last 5 minutes.
    I totally agree - I think people are, without realizing, combining interviews and then jumping to conclusions. The last 5 minutes she's referring to in that interview, she is probably just making reference to either the proposal (if they have one) or of her giving the F1 his rose .. and her happy ending. No mention of a shocking ending or twist.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Nicely Done!

IMO they are 2 different scenarios, just like the title to this thread suggests

I took away a different meaning also, same as you. We've always heard them say it was such a relief for everything to be over and to finally be able to tell the F1 how they are feeling (which as they draw things about always seems to be in the last 5 minutes of the show). She has spoken about the twists and turns of this season, so maybe that's why everything is being grouped together.

[QUOTE=cape;3498554;]Maybe she asks if she can date them in the real world and then talks with each of the guys to see if they are willing to keep dating until the finale and will let them know what she decides. But one of the guys says no - I am ready to give my heart to you completely but I need you to do the same and if you really don't know right now if it is him or me then I can't be with you.

shortened your post for space saving....BTW...it's nice to see you Cape... I was hoping you'd pop in, you're so good at the sleuthing.

Your post here made me think of the story where two women fight over a baby and the judge says neither can have the baby, the baby will be destroyed and the real mother, who loves the baby the most is will to give the child up to save him. There's mopre to it than that but what I am getting at is if one of the F2 really loves her, they'd be willing to give her the time she needs and help ehr make her decision even if it would mean losing her because he loves her and wants what is best for her.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3499314;
    If Ed pops back into the picture in the last 5 mins (boat photo), where is the suspense? Let's just say that MF did plant the photo. Isnt this what he did last season with Melissa's DCC ring?

There is no suspense or drama. The Ed boat photo seems too staged for me at this point.
    Me too CaliGal, even with the tv camera in the abckground, something still smelled fishy to me. Also the fountain pic of Ed and the bedroom pic with Ed. Too much being shown just like all the definite Melissa stuff and the pic of Molly being walked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardsfan;3500848;
    Hello, longtime lurker, first-time poster! My take on the "last five minutes it was all worth it" is just that; once she had the chance to tell the F1 that he was "the one" and perhaps then he told her he loved her, which validated the long, emotional process. IMO, it also hints that in fact there was a proposal, as perhaps her comment alludes to the ending exceeding her expectations going into the process. I just don't think it was anything theatrical or shocking, just a "happy ending"!
    Now I will go back to lurking! Thanks!
    Don't go back to lurking, stay and help. Your theory is a great one, I for one would love to see a basic happy ending. For this show and Fleiss that could be theatrical. Just so they don't jump in the water like Jason and Melissa... for some reason that bugged me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3502354;
    Here is an excerpt from the interview, the link to it is below.

Maybe she measn the last five minutes made it totally worth it for her because the person she really fell in love with fell in love with her too. That could make doing the Bachelor and being hurt and going through this process on her show worth it totally.

Jilli said the ending was brilliant and ties the story together...everything would make sense.

If it is Reid, lots of brilliant things can take place that would tie it together.

- taurus and capricon (a match)
    - I like the idea of Reid writing and playing a song for Jillian...remember her first crush.
    - I see Reid being very creative and thinking outside the box.