Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

"Reid and Jillian are very natural and at ease together. It HAS to be them!!!"

Y-E-S-S-S-S-S !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3584900;
    Something else to consider. Jill told Reid she would be willing to live in Philly (Jilly in Philly!), but she didn't tell Ed she would like to live in Chicago or Kip she would like to live in San Diego! It seems that Jilly Bean and Honey Bear were discussing practical things about their possible future together, but with the other two it was just all about the chemistry. I do not understand why she let Reid go, unless it was to light a fire under him and see if he would have the guts, determination and decisiveness to come back.
    Hi, Carol: That's twice (at least as edited) that Jillian and Reid have talked about where to live. The first was on their 1-1 date in Lake Louise, where Reid said they really didn't need to worry (my word) about that because if two people were into each other, they would work it out. Jillian said, "Hmmm, good answer! The second was on their FS evening on the beach where he thought it was interesting when she said she thought it would be easier if she moved to Philly for a few years (paraphrased)!

No question in my mind that she wanted to shake him up, and just getting him to F2 wouldn't have done that. IMO, they needed to have that devastated feeling resulting from complete separation to convince both of them they couldn't be apart. That's why I'm so convinced he's going to be F1ATFR (probably the last 5 minutes) and not before. What do you think?

FORT Regular

Assuming Reid proposes:
    Maybe, the final twist is that Jillian tells Reid she does not need the proposal, she just needed to know how and what he really felt. As she is saying this, instead of just the minister alone, (as previously suggested) the helicopter, along with the minister comes back and they get in. Then we wait until the ATFRC to see what more has happened. That would be wild.

I agree with Carol and halfpint.
    nothing else makes sense.
    Then again it is real life and sometimes we just do not get peoples choices. They just seemed natural together where the others I do not think would last in the real world...

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3584933;
    Maybe this is the SC when Chris and Jilly are walking through the doors and have a HUGE smile on their faces. Chris is clearly so amused by something. Maybe Reid is sitting there with his guitar...
    Well, I would love it - your first sentence - I love that picture of them. It's even possible that Reid and Jillian's parents are there somewhere. But I've got to say, even if Reid can sing, I don't want him to do it here. I want his hands free to wrap his arms around her and neck hug her, then maybe give her a "possibility" ring. I am having trouble thinking he is actually going to propose marriage - this is too counter to who he is and it is way too early for that (after all, how long is this actual process - 6-8 weeks?). Without a doubt, though, I do think he is so going to convince her he loves her (not just falling in love with her) and tells her he can't be apart from her, that he was devastated by their separation. That's exactly why Jillian made him F3, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3584968;
    Speaking of compatibility, was anything mentioned on the show (I'm forgetting) about birth signs? I think Jill's birthday is in December or January, but I don't know about Reid, Ed or Kip's birth dates.
    Carol, I believe Jillian's b'day is 12/30 and Reid's is 4/24.

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3584695;
    Love it, agree, always thought this, and hopeful!!

Yep me too, that's it!

Quote Originally Posted by JennK;3585172;
    I agree with Carol and halfpint.
    nothing else makes sense.
    Then again it is real life and sometimes we just do not get peoples choices. They just seemed natural together where the others I do not think would last in the real world...
    Really? I see so much between her and Ed!

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart;3585168;
    Assuming Reid proposes:
    Maybe, the final twist is that Jillian tells Reid she does not need the proposal, she just needed to know how and what he really felt. As she is saying this, instead of just the minister alone, (as previously suggested) the helicopter, along with the minister comes back and they get in. Then we wait until the ATFRC to see what more has happened. That would be wild.
    I LIKE that scenario! The helicopter flying away with them .... until the AFRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3584866;
    I think you may be right. I didn't think so earlier in the week, but I am more convinced now. I think the big drama is a confession from Ed of some sort. That will change the way we view the show this season. OR at least the way the general public views it.

Ed went under the bus in a big way and I don't think they'd stop there. So, if it is Ed falling on his sword, then I think she will be confused and make it seem like she is not choosing anyone. Then, either she'll forgive Ed and he'll be the F1, or the producers will present Reid as the 5 minute twist.

If she chooses Ed, they'll throw Jillian under the bus with him and make Kip and Reid look pristine. Or if Ed is the only victim, they'll redeem Jillian again for "righting her wrongs" and having her head on straight.

Jeremy, Wes, Reid and the brothers in cahoots with the Ed mockery, the media saturation, and the MTA rework seems to add up to gloating so I would guess Reid wins!
    The MTA rework???
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~