Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3584968;
    Speaking of compatibility, was anything mentioned on the show (I'm forgetting) about birth signs? I think Jill's birthday is in December or January, but I don't know about Reid, Ed or Kip's birth dates.
    there has been a lot of talk about that actually especially after what was it the first conversation aired between Reid and Jill at an RC where Reid said he was a Taurus, she was a Capricorn and they're a 'match made in heaven'. You may be able to find some astrological reports by some posters if you do a search... I guess you could also look it up on astrology sites as well

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3584933;
    Maybe this is the SC when Chris and Jilly are walking through the doors and have a HUGE smile on their faces. Chris is clearly so amused by something. Maybe Reid is sitting there with his guitar...
    I have a feeling that's what happens! :-) Remember in Episode 4 when Reid broke off from what he was talking about and said 'I just want to kiss you' after which Jill said 'You first have to ask me a question?' This led her to describe her first crush being the darkhaired guy singing her a song, and Reid teasing her 'so that's like Wes to a T'. Jill referred back to this conversation in Spain as an explanation why she's not inviting him the FS where she said 'Remember when you just wanted to make out at the RC...we wouldn't have discovered what we discovered if I hadn't said no...' I have an incing this part was left in for a reason...

(and this optimism for so much romance is part of my bi-polar feelings including a sinking feeling at not trusting TPTB Maybe we will be completely disappointed yet again even with all the hype around the last 5 minutes)

Quote Originally Posted by Carinadil;3584985;
    Originally Posted by dpao84
    I fully believe the twist at the end is Reid coming back, and her chosing him...

1. Why has she not come out and said she is in love, picked somone, engaged etc..? It's because she lets both Kip and Ed go, and the viewer is left wondering what happens next. If she said shes in love and engaged than they automatically know she choose someone.
    2. Every reason she has given for letting Reid go had nothing to do with "feeling more" for the other guys. It was all about him not saying what she needed to hear.
    3. The edit they gave Ed in the last episode was NOT one of the final guy in my opinion. They totally threw him under the bus, and had to do that so the viewer understands why she lets Ed go at the end and chooses Reid.
    4. The only obstacle in Reid's story line is that he couldn't say I love you, so when he does, he will overcome everything that's been building.
    5. They've previewed it as an unbelievable proposal... Ed's not really all that unbelievable.
    6. Jill said in an interview "sometimes you have to let something go to see if it will come back to you"... at the time I thought it was regarding Ed, now i'm convinced it was in regards to Reid.

This sounds perfectly logical to me, makes perfect sense... so this dreadful waiting is soooooo hard... I'm sure as h--ll keeping my fingers crossed that we'll see a happy ending, that Reid will get his Jilly-Bean and that she'll get her Honey-Bear!
    Do you remember what interview she said that? It sounds so logical. But as a Reid fan I'm being very cautious so I'm not disappointed if it's not him.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3585008;
    there has been a lot of talk about that actually especially after what was it the first conversation aired between Reid and Jill at an RC where Reid said he was a Taurus, she was a Capricorn and they're a 'match made in heaven'. You may be able to find some astrological reports by some posters if you do a search... I guess you could also look it up on astrology sites as well
    Does THIS sound like Reid:

"Taurus: is Fixed Earth. Really fixed. This is the sign of Inertia. Slow to get moving, but impossible to stop. It is also the most Sensual sign in the zodiac. Taurus likes its physical pleasures, especially eating. People with a strong Taurus emphasis in their horoscopes don’t really eat. They graze. Put a plate of little snacks near them at a party and, well, you had better get another plate for everyone else. When it comes to sex, unless something else in their horoscope interferes, Taurus Sun-Sign people can go all night. Better be in good shape if you’re having a fling with one of them. And, oh yes. They like to wrestle and tickle. If you’re ticklish, better stay away. They will drive you crazy.

Getting someone with strong Taurus placements to make a fast decision is very difficult. They like to “chew things over” for a long time before deciding. You can speed up the process by discussing the matter over a meal. Hit them with the punch line when you get to dessert. If they have a full stomach and something sweet in their mouths, they are more likely to say yes. Oh yes. If you can touch them (not always easy in a business setting) massage their shoulders as hard and long as you can. They are generally tight there and most of them love the tension release. Careful though. For them, the shoulders and back of the neck are an erogenous zone. You might wind up with more business than you can handle.

The house with Taurus on the cusp (beginning) shows the place in your life where you are most attached to physical things and pleasures, as well as where you tend to never give in. It can also show where you can be rigid and blocked."

FORT Fanatic

"Slow to get moving, but impossible to stop."

Perfect! Hopefully that's what we're going to see!

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3585028;
    Does THIS sound like Reid:

"Taurus: is Fixed Earth. Really fixed. This is the sign of Inertia. Slow to get moving, but impossible to stop. It is also the most Sensual sign in the zodiac. Taurus likes its physical pleasures, especially eating. People with a strong Taurus emphasis in their horoscopes don’t really eat. They graze. Put a plate of little snacks near them at a party and, well, you had better get another plate for everyone else. When it comes to sex, unless something else in their horoscope interferes, Taurus Sun-Sign people can go all night. Better be in good shape if you’re having a fling with one of them. And, oh yes. They like to wrestle and tickle. If you’re ticklish, better stay away. They will drive you crazy.

Getting someone with strong Taurus placements to make a fast decision is very difficult. They like to “chew things over” for a long time before deciding. You can speed up the process by discussing the matter over a meal. Hit them with the punch line when you get to dessert. If they have a full stomach and something sweet in their mouths, they are more likely to say yes. Oh yes. If you can touch them (not always easy in a business setting) massage their shoulders as hard and long as you can. They are generally tight there and most of them love the tension release. Careful though. For them, the shoulders and back of the neck are an erogenous zone. You might wind up with more business than you can handle.

The house with Taurus on the cusp (beginning) shows the place in your life where you are most attached to physical things and pleasures, as well as where you tend to never give in. It can also show where you can be rigid and blocked."

Wow, does it ever!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3584785;
    I fully believe the twist at the end is Reid coming back, and her chosing him...

- Why has she not come out and said she is in love, picked somone, engaged etc..? It's because she lets both Kip and Ed go, and the viewer is left wondering what happens next. If she said shes in love and engaged than they automatically know she choose someone.
    - Every reason she has given for letting Reid go had nothing to do with "feeling more" for the other guys. It was all about him not saying what she needed to hear.
    - The edit they gave Ed in the last episode was NOT one of the final guy in my opinion. They totally threw him under the bus, and had to do that so the viewer understands why she lets Ed go at the end and chooses Reid.
    -The only obstacle in Reid's story line is that he couldn't say I love you, so when he does, he will overcome everything that's been building.
    - They've previewed it as an unbelievable proposal... Ed's not really all that unbelievable.
    - Jill said in an interview "sometimes you have to let something go to see if it will come back to you"... at the time I thought it was regarding Ed, now i'm convinced it was in regards to Reid.
    I think you have made several good points. Your 2nd point is right on!! And regarding the last point, Ed left her - it was his decision- SHE sent Reid away to basically give him that kick in the _____!, and hopefully he got the message- based on his limo comments I think he realized very quickly he had made a mistake. At least I hope this is the way it will play out - I just don't see it with Ed. He seems so ackward and unnatural, Reid and Jillian are very natural and at ease together. It HAS to be them!!!

Does THIS sound like Jilly:

"Capricorn: is Cardinal Earth. Taurus is raw, basic resources. Virgo is the garden where they are worked on. Capricorn is the Harvest Time where you reap what you have sown. Virgo is the best sign for details. Capricorn is the second best. But Capricorn does something Virgo usually finds difficult. It organizes all those little details into a whole structure. And being Cardinal instead of Mutable, Capricorn can lead.

Please remember once again (this cannot be emphasized enough) that this refers only to the nature of the individual signs. Everyone has every sign somewhere in their horoscope, and everything in the chart has to be taken into consideration. That’s why we can get some Virgos who can lead, and some Capricorns who are totally disorganized. However, that is not the trend. As Damon Runyon wrote, “The battle does not always go to the strong, nor the race to the swift. But that is the way to bet.”

The house with Capricorn on the cusp (beginning) shows one of the areas of your life where your defenses tend to be up and you want to be in control. If this happens to be the 8th House, the house of Sex, then you have to be in total control or be totally out of control to get turned on. I call this the “I tie you up, you tie me up” position. The other place in your horoscope where your defenses are up is the house where the planet Saturn is located.

Since we tend to be fearful in area of our lives where Capricorn or Saturn is active, this is where we usually try to shore up our defenses and constantly improve things. Consequently, these are the places where we can be the most serious and ambitious."

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3584785;

- Why has she not come out and said she is in love, picked somone, engaged etc..? It's because she lets both Kip and Ed go, and the viewer is left wondering what happens next. If she said shes in love and engaged than they automatically know she choose someone.
    - Every reason she has given for letting Reid go had nothing to do with "feeling more" for the other guys. It was all about him not saying what she needed to hear.
    - The edit they gave Ed in the last episode was NOT one of the final guy in my opinion. They totally threw him under the bus, and had to do that so the viewer understands why she lets Ed go at the end and chooses Reid.
    -The only obstacle in Reid's story line is that he couldn't say I love you, so when he does, he will overcome everything that's been building.
    - They've previewed it as an unbelievable proposal... Ed's not really all that unbelievable.
    - Jill said in an interview "sometimes you have to let something go to see if it will come back to you"... at the time I thought it was regarding Ed, now i'm convinced it was in regards to Reid.
    I so love the quote - what is it, your signature? It's what so many of us are hoping for - Reid as F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moxie 48;3585124;
    I think you have made several good points. Your 2nd point is right on!! And regarding the last point, Ed left her - it was his decision- SHE sent Reid away to basically give him that kick in the _____!, and hopefully he got the message- based on his limo comments I think he realized very quickly he had made a mistake. At least I hope this is the way it will play out - I just don't see it with Ed. He seems so ackward and unnatural, Reid and Jillian are very natural and at ease together. It HAS to be them!!!
    When did Jillian say something about letting something go then seeing if it comes back?

Did she really let Ed go......I mean, it was his choice, not hers. With Reid it was her choice.