Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3581797;
    Just please not Ed, that's all I have to say. At least if Kip is F1 Reid could be the next Bach. With the whole "return" storyline, he is just hard to resist!
    I think they are editing towards that, Reid realizes (thanks to Jillian) how important it is to open up and communicate and that it is possible to find love in 6 weeks. Very deja vu to Jillian herself. Jason was frustrated that she was to closed off, that she wasn't giving him what he needed to be sure she could be the one (the coffee shop scene from last season on TB), and her being sent home as F3 with everyone confused because they had chemistry, she was fun, they laughed all the time, etc etc, and he seems to be (again like Jillian) a fan favorite. Our wish to see him happy will drive an audience for next season.

If Reid comes back and she rejects him in the last 5 minutes it will be soley orchastrated by the producers for setting him up as the Bachelor. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3581873;
    I think they are editing towards that, Reid realizes (thanks to Jillian) how important it is to open up and communicate and that it is possible to find love in 6 weeks. Very deja vu to Jillian herself. Jason was frustrated that she was to closed off, that she wasn't giving him what he needed to be sure she could be the one (the coffee shop scene from last season on TB), and her being sent home as F3 with everyone confused because they had chemistry, she was fun, they laughed all the time, etc etc, and he seems to be (again like Jillian) a fan favorite. Our wish to see him happy will drive an audience for next season.

If Reid comes back and she rejects him in the last 5 minutes it will be soley orchastrated by the producers for setting him up as the Bachelor. IMO
    I can't imagine that just because of how hard it was for him to fall in love with one woman. Imagine how long it will take him to fall in love with at least two.

Here are my thoughts on the finale:

1. Reid will return and profess his feelings. (surprising confession)

2. Jillian will reject him for the second time.

3. I don't believe anything negative about Ed will be revealed on finale night, nor at the ATFR.

4. After rejecting Reid, she will take a limo ride to the FRC. (We will hear in VO's indicating that she is confused and not sure what to do. This will add to the suspense, and make people think she might end up rejecting both her F2)

5. Kip comes out to meet her, she rejects him and walks him out. Chris consoles her before sending her off to meet up with Ed.

6. Ed comes out near the end. (The audience wonders what she will do. Will she reject him, or choose him as the final one)

7. She chooses him.

8. In the last 5 minutes, Ed does something. Either a prank, or surprise. This is where the "funny twist" comes to play.

JMO on how it will go down.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3581935;

3. I don't believe anything negative about Ed will be revealed on finale night, nor at the ATFR.

4. After rejecting Reid, she will take a limo ride to the FRC. (We will hear in VO's indicating that she is confused and not sure what to do. This will add to the suspense, and make people think she might end up rejecting both her F2)

5. Kip comes out to meet her, she rejects him and walks him out. Chris consoles her before sending her off to meet up with Ed.

6. Ed comes out near the end. (The audience wonders what she will do. Will she reject him, or choose him as the final one)

7. She chooses him.

8. In the last 5 minutes, Ed does something. Either a prank, or surprise. This is where the "funny twist" comes to play.

Maybe the funny twist is when she accepts ...her parents and his parents clap..... she never noticed that they were there in the background listening.

7. She chooses him.

Totally agree with all of that cupcakes. Especially the last five minutes being some kind of prank or surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3581975;
    Totally agree with all of that cupcakes. Especially the last five minutes being some kind of prank or surprise.
    It will tie in with the surprised face we have of Jillian & CH...and as much as I love Reid, I am trying to prepare my...self....for ....Sorry..trying to preapare myself for an Ed Finale..

Maybe I will be able to stomach it better by then !

FORT Regular

An Ed finale cannot be worse than seeing Jason and Molly again next week.

Quote Originally Posted by whoami2028;3582027;
    An Ed finale cannot be worse than seeing Jason and Molly again next week.
    I WILL NOT WATCH THE MTA!....I will stay right here and wait for the play by play....It is more fun!

FORT Fogey

7. She chooses him.

Shoot me now if this is how it ends.

Maybe Reid and Ed have a duel over Jillian at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3582037;

Maybe Reid and Ed have a duel over Jillian at the end?
    Haha - maybe Jillian hands them those pool noodles and the first one to knock the other guy off the bridge and into the pool is the winner?