Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3574296;
    I can't fathom Kyptyn turning down the fr it would be too humiliating to Jillian.

I don't see that either.

He told her on the FD dinner that he would never hurt her and that if he was not feeling it he would tell her. On the LCD we see a preview where he says he can see things like Marriage, Children etc together. Therefore on the LCD he is confident of his feelings. Only to reject her the next day ? Sorry.

I cannot imagine that he would reject this on the day of her final choice.

And why is everyone still saying that he will break her heart on the last day ? Didn't anyone see the preview of the LCD ????? He is definitely not pulling back. On the contrary he is moving forward and has been throught the season .
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3574061;
    If I remember correctly, it is not just a twist but a "funny twist" in the last 5 minutes. So we need to be thinking of what could be funny. Ed bringing his parents out as he proposes - not funny. Jillian bringing her family to the FRC - not funny. Kip proposing - not funny. Here is what I think could be condsidered funny from Jillian. I think the signs are strong that Reid returns. I think he returns to profess his undying love for her, which she has been waiting for. Maybe proposes. The thing that is "funny" is that Jillian admits she has been pushing this whole proposal/love thing, and while she wants to be with him, she is okay that he is not quite ready to propose. She wants to take it slow to make sure it is right. Reid shows up with guns blazing, but she tells him he was right all along, they need to take it slow. And then ride off into the sunset for a REAL relationship for once!
    I think Jillian will reject the final 2. Reid will come in say "let's walk" and finally ask Jillian to "hang out".

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3574296;
    I can't fathom Kyptyn turning down the fr it would be too humiliating to Jillian.
    Some boards have Kiptyn alread signed on the dotted line as the next bach...just sayin'

watching the last episode and posting in the forum, i feel like i have multiple personalities!

i'm seeing the Kip relationship really develop! I saw his previews and thought, "whew, maybe I discounted him as second place and next bachelor too soon!"

i see ed and i think... i don't know about this guy... i see all the rumors but something doesn't add up for me... mainly why??? maybe script? or maybe she just likes the guy? love does and sees things that the rest of us just can't see.

reid - i would totally pick reid. i can read between his words. i'm not one that needs to hear the words too often, actions will be fine for me. BUT, I'm not Jillian and I can't live her life or make her choices...

i can see where she gave reid pleanty of warnings that his time was running out and he needed to bring his "a" game and he just didn't bring it like she needed. If he didn't pick up on that, or he thought he did and her needs still weren't met, then maybe they aren't as in sync as we thought...

or maybe we are being manipulated by production and nothing is as it seems,,, maybe they will all rip off their costumes to reveal they are aliens sent to take over the planet or something equally obsurd! (of couse in the last 5 minutes, brilliant!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3574061;
    If I remember correctly, it is not just a twist but a "funny twist" in the last 5 minutes. So we need to be thinking of what could be funny. Ed bringing his parents out as he proposes - not funny. Jillian bringing her family to the FRC - not funny. Kip proposing - not funny. Here is what I think could be condsidered funny from Jillian. I think the signs are strong that Reid returns. I think he returns to profess his undying love for her, which she has been waiting for. Maybe proposes. The thing that is "funny" is that Jillian admits she has been pushing this whole proposal/love thing, and while she wants to be with him, she is okay that he is not quite ready to propose. She wants to take it slow to make sure it is right. Reid shows up with guns blazing, but she tells him he was right all along, they need to take it slow. And then ride off into the sunset for a REAL relationship for once!
    Yes, she does refer to a funny twist. But I think she means "funny" as in unusal not "funny" as in humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3574463;
    Yes, she does refer to a funny twist. But I think she means "funny" as in unusal not "funny" as in humorous.
    I am with you. Ed seems to throw things out there that catch her off guard. I am not for anyone in particular as the F1 and try to stay that way and to be as objective as I can. I don't see Kipton as throwing something out there that is particularily funny. Now I do see Reid throwing something out there. But something tells me she does deny Reids come back proposal despite what lots of people want. I particularily don't think Ed is a bad person and if those rumors or whatever of the GF were exagerated somewhat then I wonder if some would feel different of him. Even if he did have a GF as long as he does not now that is okay too. Just a HMMMMMM wonder whats going to happen. There are so many spins out there right now. I am going to just look at the screens and the past show and the future clips that they have put out there to make a decision of what I think will happen.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3574395;
    I keep thinking of the reports of no real romance & them having to add drama. That's what makes me think Reid returns. He may really care for her, and who knows - maybe a spark will ignite.
    But I wonder how she gets to that point? Does she dump the other 2??

I have been thinking about the "brilliant" comment. Maybe she meant she was brilliant, not the ending. Maybe she thinks choosing no one meant she was secure in herself, had her head on straight.
    Honestly, what woman in her right mind would not choose Reid or Kip?
    Guys like that are not around every corner, that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3574437;
    Some boards have Kiptyn alread signed on the dotted line as the next bach...just sayin'
    I'm not sure how this points to Kip leaving Jill heartbroken at the frc. I don't think that would be a very good set up for him as the BACH. In order for him to be sympathetic as the BACH, Jill would have had to appear to not choose him, not him ditching her at the last minute after stating that he wouldn't hurt her.

FORT Newbie

Has anyone ever thought of this....Jillian says "She knew a week before the FRC who she was going to pick". Could it be that she realized the day after she let Reid go that he was the F1?? The shocking confession was that she was letting both Kip and Ed go?!?!?!? Possibly???

Fingers crossed for Reid

Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kajones;3574440;
    or maybe we are being manipulated by production and nothing is as it seems,,, maybe they will all rip off their costumes to reveal they are aliens sent to take over the planet or something equally obsurd! (of couse in the last 5 minutes, brilliant!)

this would be the funniest of all.....I've thought of this...at the end the curtain will go up, and the audience will clap...and stand...and the cast will bow. The END