Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3573884;
    Jeremy has been friends with Wes for around 20 years IIRC. Of course he is going to defend Wes, he is his friend. I think he is upset they edited Wes the way they did when in essence TPTB had bigger fish to fry so to speak...
    This is true, yes Wes' edit was dispicable, but he gave them the ammo to work with, and that was his "part to play" the villian (bad boy) since, we have been told numerous times Jillian is attracted to this type.(Hence her attraction to Ed as well)..

Wes's role was that of the "arse"..he played it well..no surprise that now he is gone truth will be told as to the fact this was an act...(TPTB knew he wanted some "face time" they gave it to him provided he played the role they had assigned). Wes has right to be angry HE was blamed for all the g/f issues, when in truth there was/is another "arse" with g/f issues.

The next episode (which is ultimately the last) should show the turn around for Ed IF TPTB are going to use the ammo they have. IF the edit is geared to hwe choosing Reid in the end...then Ed's "sins" will come to light.

FORT Newbie

My guess is still that she lets Ed go as F2, makes Kyptin her F1 but he turns her down. That is why we see her crying, being comforted by CH, and she says she was surprised by what he said and her heart will have to heal. But a possible happy twist is that Reid returns after all that and proposes. Maybe he does it in a light-hearted funny way. I don't think she would accept a serious proposal at that point, but she might agree to date him. That would be a happy ending for all the Reid fans, however, I still think this is all scripted and she is probably back at work in Canada and single. I think she will be much happier meeting a guy near her home so she won't have to move. I'm sure she is very popular there now.
    Last edited by gillesfan; 07-15-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gillesfan;3574283;
    My guess is still that she lets Ed go as F2, makes Kyptin her F1 but he turns her down. That is why we see her crying, being comforted by CH, and she says she was surprised by what he said and her heart will have to heal. But a possible happy twist is that Reid returns after all that and proposes. Maybe he does it in a light-hearted funny way. I don't think she would accept a serious proposal at that point, but she might agree to date him. That would be a happy ending for all the Reid fans, however, I still think this is all scripted and she is probably back at work in Canada and single.

I can't fathom Kyptyn turning down the fr it would be too humiliating to Jillian.

I think Chris is consoling her after doing a 'Brad'.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3573842;
    I'm wondering if you guys have noticed that the final rose is nowhere near sight in the finale. Unless the flowers are covering it up. Is this a sign that she would not choose anyone? Insight, please.
    Where the heck do I see all these SC's being talked about. They don't appear to be in the SC thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3574061;
    If I remember correctly, it is not just a twist but a "funny twist" in the last 5 minutes. So we need to be thinking of what could be funny. Ed bringing his parents out as he proposes - not funny. Jillian bringing her family to the FRC - not funny. Kip proposing - not funny. Here is what I think could be condsidered funny from Jillian. I think the signs are strong that Reid returns. I think he returns to profess his undying love for her, which she has been waiting for. Maybe proposes.
    It would be funny if Reid tells her he's ready now for the helicopter pilot to marry them!!!! To have been so slow to tell her he loves her then to decide to marry her so fast. Whatever happens with Reid and Jillian's bubbly connection you can be sure it will be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by marinewifey;3573751;
    If Jillian really loved Reid she would have kept him last night. There was still one more day to meet her parents and for them to be alone. She let him go. He couldn't answer anything. He was so indecisive and obviously very uncomfortable with all her questions. I don't get all the supposed chemistry with Reid at all. She looked to me that she was just going with the flow most of the time. I liked Reid from the beginning. He's a sweet, funny, lovable guy but he's not for Jillian. Ed on the other hand is the one she wants. No doubt in my mind. When he left she was devastated and I think we'll hear more about this when its all said and done. I don't get all the Ed hate on this board at all. He's funny, smart and he loves her. In all the talk about girlfriends back in Chicago etc etc nothing has been proved. No one has come forward. Nothing. Except Jeremy and reality steve and his cronies spreading rumors. Its awful. Imagine if this was your brother or friend who can't defend himself till this is all over. I'm from Europe and don't get the big hullabaloo about his short shorts either!! They are so normal in Europe! Besides if you've got it and Ed sure has nice legs then flaunt it!! The guy has a techie sense of humor!! I've lurked here since the Andy Balldwin season and have enjoyed it but this season and all the attacks on Ed and his character by a lot of people on this board has been very disappointing. I hate to think how much worse it could get if Jillian picks Ed in two weeks time even if Reid shows up to declare whatever. Peace out..
    Don't loose heart on the show. It is the same people season to season that bash. Just look at their monikers and you can tell. That is just they way they are. There are several of us that just wait until the show is finished to see the paths that the edits have taken us over the season to throw doubts in everything. Not very many of these relationships work out but at least it is entertaining. Just like my childrens love lives I let them be and let them make their own choices. Not all picked whom I thought they should but it appears that they knew best after all that dust settled.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3574323;
    I think Chris is consoling her after doing a 'Brad'.
    I think so too. And that indoor shot of her talking to the camera and crying, I think that's after she has let both Ed and Kip go... Because I don't think they usually make the Bachelor/ette sit down for an PI after choosing someone (or in between letting one go and about to choose the other)!

And then in walks Reid.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3574380;
    I think so too. And that indoor shot of her talking to the camera and crying, I think that's after she has let both Ed and Kip go... Because I don't think they usually make the Bachelor/ette sit down for an PI after choosing someone (or in between letting one go and about to choose the other)!

And then in walks Reid.
    to console her - just like Ed did - but this time she is happy to see him

I keep thinking of the reports of no real romance & them having to add drama. That's what makes me think Reid returns. He may really care for her, and who knows - maybe a spark will ignite.
    But I wonder how she gets to that point? Does she dump the other 2??

I have been thinking about the "brilliant" comment. Maybe she meant she was brilliant, not the ending. Maybe she thinks choosing no one meant she was secure in herself, had her head on straight.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.