Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3573774;
    marinewifey

While I agree that many of us have shared our personal moments of wild imagination, hopeless romantic endings.... These are not fan favorite threads devoted solely to showing our support for the players. FORT supports and welcomes all opinions, and controversy; as long as we are respectful of each other. I have my own personal moral code, and at times take offense to some things expressed in posts; however, we have the right to criticize reality shows contestants/cast, and agree to disagree amongst each others opinions.

ETA: From our FAQ rules: Contestants of a reality show, having voluntarily agreed to appear on our televisions, are open for criticism and praise, and everything in between, assuming it falls within the bounds of the rest of our rules.
    Our contestant threads are NOT specifically for "only good comments" regarding that contestant. They are for discussion of that contestant, both good and bad. We are not a fan-site for any one contestant, or any one show.
    Thanks for the clarification but I stand by what I wrote. A lot of the "bad" comments have been way over the top IMO. Thanks for your remarks.

bestbachelorett

I'm wondering if you guys have noticed that the final rose is nowhere near sight in the finale. Unless the flowers are covering it up. Is this a sign that she would not choose anyone? Insight, please.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3573771;
    Was Jeremy spreading rumors about Ed or was he defending Wes? Does Jeremy know Ed too?
    Jeremy has been talking on twitter about Ed and what's to be revealed later with supposed ex girlfriends etc. Not very classy. I've read that him and Wes have been friends for a while but don't know if that's true or not.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marinewifey;3573849;
    Jeremy has been talking on twitter about Ed and what's to be revealed later with supposed ex girlfriends etc. Not very classy. I've read that him and Wes have been friends for a while but don't know if that's true or not.
    Jeremy has been friends with Wes for around 20 years IIRC. Of course he is going to defend Wes, he is his friend. I think he is upset they edited Wes the way they did when in essence TPTB had bigger fish to fry so to speak...
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by marinewifey;3573849;
    First, welcome! As for your post, how do we even know that's what Jeremy's referring to? If you read his Twitter page, he tweeted to Trista, in their discussion of Wes: "U will have a real "pig" to roast in the next couple weeks!!!!...." Didn't say Ed's name, didn't mention anyone having girlfriends... For all we know he could be referring to something different with Ed, or someone else entirely. People have assumed that's what he meant, but we have no way of knowing. Just wanted to point that out. You're right about him being friends with Wes; he says (also on Twitter) that he's known Wes over 20 years.

Does anyone have any proof out there that Jillian is actually with one of her
    F3?

If not, then maybe she is really with no one. I'm still on the Reid train, and I do think TPTB may have 'asked' him to come back and propose, who knows?

But I have a thought about Jillian. If she is with no one, I think she had 2 GREAT choices, Reid and Kip. To me, how could she NOT choose one of them? jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3573710;
    Thanks ducky2 - I mostly observe, and try to avoid anything that could get me in hot water.
    I believe we heard two VO's, well one VO (Reid), and then we actually saw Michael say something similar in PI.
    Michael: "I love that girl more then anything in the world"

Reid: "I love you more then anything in the world".

Easy to confuse the two, but early sound bites are sometimes the most important toward the end ..... when most people tend to forget about them. I still think this VO will come into play in winning Jillian's heart. When Reid speaks sincerely, it is from his heart. That's heart to heart.
    I think the first one was said as a vo during the initial previews.
    The second was we actually heard Michael say when he was talking about the kind of note he'd leave her if they were married.
    They edited that one word - but it was Michael.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3573842;
    I'm wondering if you guys have noticed that the final rose is nowhere near sight in the finale. Unless the flowers are covering it up. Is this a sign that she would not choose anyone? Insight, please.
    The preview on Monday for next week, right after the MTA part ends, there is a shot of a single rose on what looks like a pile of rocks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3574032;
    The preview on Monday for next week, right after the MTA part ends, there is a shot of a single rose on what looks like a pile of rocks.

How appropriate!! This certainly has been a "rocky" season!!!

If I remember correctly, it is not just a twist but a "funny twist" in the last 5 minutes. So we need to be thinking of what could be funny. Ed bringing his parents out as he proposes - not funny. Jillian bringing her family to the FRC - not funny. Kip proposing - not funny. Here is what I think could be condsidered funny from Jillian. I think the signs are strong that Reid returns. I think he returns to profess his undying love for her, which she has been waiting for. Maybe proposes. The thing that is "funny" is that Jillian admits she has been pushing this whole proposal/love thing, and while she wants to be with him, she is okay that he is not quite ready to propose. She wants to take it slow to make sure it is right. Reid shows up with guns blazing, but she tells him he was right all along, they need to take it slow. And then ride off into the sunset for a REAL relationship for once!