Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

  1. #1071
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Mid-Mitten
    Posts
    523

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    I'm sure this has been bantered about somewhere...

    Based upon the Jillian we've seen, what would make her (in interviews) describe the last five minutes (the Twist) as "brilliant?"

  2. #1072
    Summer Break bamabrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Globally
    Posts
    3,523

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;3572846;
    Based upon the Jillian we've seen, what would make her (in interviews) describe the last five minutes (the Twist) as "brilliant?"
    Last night, she called Ed's 'flying his parents in' (yeah right, on Fleiss's lightbulb and dime) "brilliant."
    Last edited by bamabrain; 07-14-2009 at 09:13 PM.

  3. #1073
    FORT Fogey Parasolpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Taxland, Ontario
    Posts
    1,568

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3572704;
    If that is Chris in the brown suit I will eat my crow pie. But apparently I'm going to have a feast with crow pie this season...
    I was thinking it was Chris as well. That's never happened before!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

  4. #1074
    FORT Novice giggletink17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    135

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    i'm sorry, but i just can't get over how much jillian cried after letting reid go - in my mind, if you're sure that you picked the 2 guys that you see yourself having a future with, you would say goodbye, shed maybe a tear or two, and move on - not have the F2 guys come get you and bring you back to do the toast - i've never seen anyone act like that after letting a F3 go - jillian had to have known who she was leaning more towards at that point, and if it's not reid, then she shouldn't have had that hard of a time letting him go - reminds me of how jason bawled like a baby over the balcony after letting molly go... i don't think this is as clear cut as there being a F3, F2 and F1...

    JMO
    "you just got punked"

  5. #1075
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    96

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;3572921;
    i'm sorry, but i just can't get over how much jillian cried after letting reid go - in my mind, if you're sure that you picked the 2 guys that you see yourself having a future with, you would say goodbye, shed maybe a tear or two, and move on - not have the F2 guys come get you and bring you back to do the toast - i've never seen anyone act like that after letting a F3 go - jillian had to have known who she was leaning more towards at that point, and if it's not reid, then she shouldn't have had that hard of a time letting him go - reminds me of how jason bawled like a baby over the balcony after letting molly go... i don't think this is as clear cut as there being a F3, F2 and F1...

    JMO

    I totally agree! I have never seen a bachelor/ette quite so devastated to be letting F3 go! She also seemed way more unsure of her decision than the others have been.

  6. #1076
    FORT Lurker BSGFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    85

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;3572921;
    i'm sorry, but i just can't get over how much jillian cried after letting reid go - in my mind, if you're sure that you picked the 2 guys that you see yourself having a future with, you would say goodbye, shed maybe a tear or two, and move on - not have the F2 guys come get you and bring you back to do the toast - i've never seen anyone act like that after letting a F3 go - jillian had to have known who she was leaning more towards at that point, and if it's not reid, then she shouldn't have had that hard of a time letting him go - reminds me of how jason bawled like a baby over the balcony after letting molly go... i don't think this is as clear cut as there being a F3, F2 and F1...

    JMO
    I agree! I think there has been a lot of foreshadowing: Jillian crying to hard after Reid leaves (like Jason - Molly), and the fact that Jason and Molly will have a state of the union segment during MTA, all of that tells me that the same thing happened to Jillian and Jason: the right person was let go early. Just my two cents, and maybe that's all wishful thinking because Reid is my favorite.
    ~"Sometimes you have to roll the hard six"~

  7. #1077
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3572960;
    I totally agree! I have never seen a bachelor/ette quite so devastated to be letting F3 go! She also seemed way more unsure of her decision than the others have been.
    She seemed so uncertain about letting Reid go and even Reid called her on it.She definitely was not confident in her decision to send Reid packing.

    It reminded me of Jason's infamous bawling over the railing when he had said goodbye to Molly.I remember saying that if he had that kind of reaction to saying goodbye to his F2 then he should not have proposed to Melissa such a short time later.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  8. #1078
    FORT Fan CaliGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    379

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3573090;
    She seemed so uncertain about letting Reid go and even Reid called her on it.She definitely was not confident in her decision to send Reid packing.

    It reminded me of Jason's infamous bawling over the railing when he had said goodbye to Molly.I remember saying that if he had that kind of reaction to saying goodbye to his F2 then he should not have proposed to Melissa such a short time later.

    ITA. There are a few other strange things to note.

    - Jillian said "I have to say good bye" but looked away from Reid. Reid's eyes were always on her and he kinda looked at her strangely since she was not looking at him.

    - Reid's video. He was the only one that said he enjoyed the overnight data. I really wonder if Kip stayed all night.

  9. #1079
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3573090;
    She seemed so uncertain about letting Reid go and even Reid called her on it.She definitely was not confident in her decision to send Reid packing.

    It reminded me of Jason's infamous bawling over the railing when he had said goodbye to Molly.I remember saying that if he had that kind of reaction to saying goodbye to his F2 then he should not have proposed to Melissa such a short time later.
    ITA - it was like her last shot at practically begging him to say he was in love with her. her eyes looked SO sad

  10. #1080
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3573137;
    ITA. There are a few other strange things to note.

    - Jillian said "I have to say good bye" but looked away from Reid. Reid's eyes were always on her and he kinda looked at her strangely since she was not looking at him.

    - Reid's video. He was the only one that said he enjoyed the overnight data. I really wonder if Kip stayed all night.
    Him saying it was one of the best nights of his life was so sweet. That might not be an "I love you", but it's up there in meaning in my opinion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.