Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fanatic

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

I'm sure this has been bantered about somewhere...

Based upon the Jillian we've seen, what would make her (in interviews) describe the last five minutes (the Twist) as "brilliant?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;3572846;
    Based upon the Jillian we've seen, what would make her (in interviews) describe the last five minutes (the Twist) as "brilliant?"
    Last night, she called Ed's 'flying his parents in' (yeah right, on Fleiss's lightbulb and dime) "brilliant."
    Last edited by bamabrain; 07-14-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3572704;
    If that is Chris in the brown suit I will eat my crow pie. But apparently I'm going to have a feast with crow pie this season...
    I was thinking it was Chris as well. That's never happened before!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

i'm sorry, but i just can't get over how much jillian cried after letting reid go - in my mind, if you're sure that you picked the 2 guys that you see yourself having a future with, you would say goodbye, shed maybe a tear or two, and move on - not have the F2 guys come get you and bring you back to do the toast - i've never seen anyone act like that after letting a F3 go - jillian had to have known who she was leaning more towards at that point, and if it's not reid, then she shouldn't have had that hard of a time letting him go - reminds me of how jason bawled like a baby over the balcony after letting molly go... i don't think this is as clear cut as there being a F3, F2 and F1...

JMO
    "you just got punked"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;3572921;
    i'm sorry, but i just can't get over how much jillian cried after letting reid go - in my mind, if you're sure that you picked the 2 guys that you see yourself having a future with, you would say goodbye, shed maybe a tear or two, and move on - not have the F2 guys come get you and bring you back to do the toast - i've never seen anyone act like that after letting a F3 go - jillian had to have known who she was leaning more towards at that point, and if it's not reid, then she shouldn't have had that hard of a time letting him go - reminds me of how jason bawled like a baby over the balcony after letting molly go... i don't think this is as clear cut as there being a F3, F2 and F1...

JMO

I totally agree! I have never seen a bachelor/ette quite so devastated to be letting F3 go! She also seemed way more unsure of her decision than the others have been.

Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;3572921;

JMO
    I agree! I think there has been a lot of foreshadowing: Jillian crying to hard after Reid leaves (like Jason - Molly), and the fact that Jason and Molly will have a state of the union segment during MTA, all of that tells me that the same thing happened to Jillian and Jason: the right person was let go early. Just my two cents, and maybe that's all wishful thinking because Reid is my favorite.
    ~"Sometimes you have to roll the hard six"~

Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3572960;
    I totally agree! I have never seen a bachelor/ette quite so devastated to be letting F3 go! She also seemed way more unsure of her decision than the others have been.
    She seemed so uncertain about letting Reid go and even Reid called her on it.She definitely was not confident in her decision to send Reid packing.

It reminded me of Jason's infamous bawling over the railing when he had said goodbye to Molly.I remember saying that if he had that kind of reaction to saying goodbye to his F2 then he should not have proposed to Melissa such a short time later.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3573090;
    She seemed so uncertain about letting Reid go and even Reid called her on it.She definitely was not confident in her decision to send Reid packing.

It reminded me of Jason's infamous bawling over the railing when he had said goodbye to Molly.I remember saying that if he had that kind of reaction to saying goodbye to his F2 then he should not have proposed to Melissa such a short time later.

ITA. There are a few other strange things to note.

- Jillian said "I have to say good bye" but looked away from Reid. Reid's eyes were always on her and he kinda looked at her strangely since she was not looking at him.

- Reid's video. He was the only one that said he enjoyed the overnight data. I really wonder if Kip stayed all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3573090;

ITA - it was like her last shot at practically begging him to say he was in love with her. her eyes looked SO sad

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3573137;
    ITA. There are a few other strange things to note.

- Jillian said "I have to say good bye" but looked away from Reid. Reid's eyes were always on her and he kinda looked at her strangely since she was not looking at him.

- Reid's video. He was the only one that said he enjoyed the overnight data. I really wonder if Kip stayed all night.
    Him saying it was one of the best nights of his life was so sweet. That might not be an "I love you", but it's up there in meaning in my opinion