Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3571037;
    I wasn't going to do this, but I have to say that if Jillian is really into Reid then she was not into Ed as much and vice versa. Their personalities and outlook are worlds apart. One's a playuh, doesn't mind if she is dating other guys. The other was having a hard time with his girl dating other guys at the same time. One plays the field, the other not!(If he was the stories would have come out by now). Big difference!

Sorry to much reading to get caught up. I just thought of something. We know Jillian lets Reid go. Okay they have already implied someone comes back (has to be Reid) and there is a surprise twist the last 5 minutes. I watched the previews and there was a VO that said something to the affect of someone being up front or level with Jillian. Now could that be ED telling her he had a GF but broke up with her and then Jillian decides to let him go and accepts Reid but on the condition that they date.

Oh my so much to think about in the next 2 weeks.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3572166;
    That would be awesome, but I only question it because of the finale preview when she said she woke up and knew who she wanted to be engaged to, then the guy that was so hard to let go came through the door blah blah...

This is going to be an interesting finale...
    first time posting - I've lurked for quite some time & am amazed by how smart you guys are

my thoughts on the above: perhaps she wakes up that am & "realizes" it's Reid who she wants to be with? then TPTB can bill it that SHE asked them for (or they just knew she and he both wanted) another chance

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3572322;
    Keep in mind the fact that after weeks of sleep deprivation, and coaching from the production team, it would not be hard to convince her that eliminating Reid was the safer choice. In reality, it was the biggest mistake for her, and she will come to apologize for it later when she gives him the FR. This is certainly the most talked about season of the Bachelor/ette that I can remember. Just remember, we still have not heard that Reid VO "I love you more then anything in the world". ............ play out.
    Hi, Mike'sgirl: I agree. But it wasn't a Reid VO. That was Michael when he was talking about how he would write her a note every morning saying "I love you more than anything in the world..."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsinger;3572452;
    That's from Monday's episode at the RC when she takes Ed for a private talk -Kypton says it to Reid; "I can tell she is confused".
    I could've sworn the VO from last week's preview sounded just like Reid. I heard Kiptyn say something along those lines last night, too. But the other VO sounded so much like Reid. I'm still holding out hope it's him after he comes back and confesses his love!

FORT Newbie

My guess is that Reid does come back to propose. She thinks about it but still turns him down because she has already decided on her F1. Then she turns down Ed as her F2. I believe Kyptin is her F1 pick but the twist is that he turns her down (that would be the never before seen ending). It would also explain why Jillian is happy to be back at work in Canada, sounding like she is not in a relationship. That is why all 3 guys will be at the ATFR. I believe the rumor that Jillian never had a love connection. I think all three guys played out their assigned roles.

Quote Originally Posted by princesstalent;3572528;
    first time posting - I've lurked for quite some time & am amazed by how smart you guys are

my thoughts on the above: perhaps she wakes up that am & "realizes" it's Reid who she wants to be with? then TPTB can bill it that SHE asked them for (or they just knew she and he both wanted) another chance
    Princesstalent

I am hoping that she is saying this on the day that the first rose ceremony is suppose to take place. I think this may be the day that Reid comes to confess his love. We know that filming was delayed a week so I'm hoping during that time she has a change of heart. And she needs that time to evaluate what she wants.

It's possible that she does get to the actual site of 1st FRC, but then you see her leaving by herself - entering back into the Plantation House. She probably gets scared and realizes she has to think this over. This is when you see her on the couch with Chris crying. JMO

She also looks different too when she is entering in with Chris, and then she looks different when she is hugging brown suit guy. She looks more made up and her hair looks better. So possible 2 different rose ceremonies.
    Last edited by I<3JAY; 07-14-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Then is it Chris she is hugging? Because would they really use the same dress, hair and jewelry two times?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3572670;
    Princesstalent

I am hoping that she is saying this on the day that the first rose ceremony is suppose to take place. I think this may be the day that Reid comes to confess his love. We know that filming was delayed a week so I'm hoping during that time she has a change of heart. And she needs that time to evaluate what she wants.

It's possible that she does get to the actual site of 1st FRC, but then you see her leaving by herself - entering back into the Plantation House. She probably gets scared and realizes she has to think this over. This is when you see her on the couch with Chris crying. JMO

She also looks different too when she is entering in with Chris, and then she looks different when she is hugging brown suit guy. She looks more made up and her hair looks better. So possible 2 different rose ceremonies.
    perhaps the first is her letting Epd & Kip go - and then the second one for Reid? Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by gillesfan;3572642;
    My guess is that Reid does come back to propose. She thinks about it but still turns him down because she has already decided on her F1. Then she turns down Ed as her F2. I believe Kyptin is her F1 pick but the twist is that he turns her down (that would be the never before seen ending). It would also explain why Jillian is happy to be back at work in Canada, sounding like she is not in a relationship. That is why all 3 guys will be at the ATFR. I believe the rumor that Jillian never had a love connection. I think all three guys played out their assigned roles.

This could definitely happen, based on what Jillian has been saying to everyone during interviews it sounds spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3572686;
    Then is it Chris she is hugging? Because would they really use the same dress, hair and jewelry two times?
    If that is Chris in the brown suit I will eat my crow pie. But apparently I'm going to have a feast with crow pie this season...