Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fan

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3572322;
    Keep in mind the fact that after weeks of sleep deprivation, and coaching from the production team, it would not be hard to convince her that eliminating Reid was the safer choice. In reality, it was the biggest mistake for her, and she will come to apologize for it later when she gives him the FR. This is certainly the most talked about season of the Bachelor/ette that I can remember. Just remember, we still have not heard that Reid VO "I love you more then anything in the world". ............ play out.
    I'm not sure how you came to be an expert on Jillian's life that you know whats best for her? Jill's pretty independent, she makes her own decisions and thus has no trouble living with them.

Pretty sure that was Michael that said that and not Reid, I can't even imagine Reid saying the L word. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3572369;
    I'm not sure how you came to be an expert on Jillian's life that you know whats best for her? Jill's pretty independent, she makes her own decisions and thus has no trouble living with them.

Pretty sure that was Michael that said that and not Reid, I can't even imagine Reid saying the L word. :nono
    It WAS michael. That has been established. It was NOT Reid that said that!

I'd be OK with either being Ed or Reid being the last man standing. Even though I've been an Ed lover for a while (man-kini shorts and all), I think Reid may be the winner in the end. I see absolutely no love chemistry with Kiptyn and even though they may have spent the night in the FS, don't think they were intimate.

With Reid.... intimacy…maybe/maybe not but the tub scenes were very sexy looking.

The hot oil rubdown with Ed was sexy too, but the bedroom 'problem' was a way to avoid them getting too intimate.

Therefore, even if Jillian did get intimate with Reid, since he is her true final choice, she comes out looking much more respectful to the public and her family and friends rather than sleeping with all F3.
    JMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3572320;
    This may have been said earlier, but I am so glad to know that it's only necessary to watch the last 5 minutes. I have trouble buying the fact that Kip and Ed are doing anything but enjoying the scenery and going through the motions.
    Yeah, I will probably just tune in for the last five minutes. MTA probably will not reveal much.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3572369;

Yeah, it was definitely Michael.

However...the preview from last week's episode has a Reid VO saying something like, "I can tell she is confused." Have we heard that yet? I'm thinking that's a VO from when he returns. What do ya'll think??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WDWRocksMySocks;3572408;

However...the preview from last week's episode has a Reid VO saying something like, "I can tell she is confused." Have we heard that yet? I'm thinking that's a VO from when he returns. What do ya'll think??
    We haven't heard it yet.

FORT Regular

Funny the discussion since last night. My hubby and one of my male coworkers had not watch all season, but last night had no choice. My hubby said Jilli was to pushy and that was an easy way to turn a guy off. "Men like to be in charge" Yes he is a little bit old fashion. My younger coworker, said Reid was a boy, not man like the other two. He has a mom and did not need another mom telling what he had to do. He like the chemistry, but said they looked like childhood playmates, not bed buddies LOL. We need some more male imput around here.
    I dont think Reid will be back. Kip will agree to date in real world and Ed will be on one knee, she will go with Kip.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3572426;
    We haven't heard it yet.
    Okay, I'm officially convinced he comes back. At least, he better or I'm going to be ticked!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by WDWRocksMySocks;3572408;

That's from Monday's episode at the RC when she takes Ed for a private talk -Kypton says it to Reid; "I can tell she is confused".

I don't think she "slept" with any of them - the gossip can be really hurtful from a bunch of people who saw nothing but assume a lot. I think the issue with Ed is just that he fell asleep while she was giving him a backrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3572322;
    Keep in mind the fact that after weeks of sleep deprivation, and coaching from the production team, it would not be hard to convince her that eliminating Reid was the safer choice. In reality, it was the biggest mistake for her, and she will come to apologize for it later when she gives him the FR. This is certainly the most talked about season of the Bachelor/ette that I can remember. Just remember, we still have not heard that Reid VO "I love you more then anything in the world". ............ play out.
    Hi Mike'sgirl! So glad to see you posting again this season - I appreciate your opinions and enjoy your posts. I happen to agree with your analysis of what might have happened with the producers, Jillian and what she may end up doing. I do think that VO was from Michael, but I have a feeling that Reid will be saying something very similar in the last 5 minutes of the FRC!!