Page 104 of 186 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by hnagolf;3572033;
    i didnt hear what they said either but i found it odd to smile at each other when your being rejected, also i noticed at the rose cermony she was kind of like staring at reid like im sorry we have to do this, but we have to and he had this look of like i know but i dont like it. just my opinion of course.
    She said "call me" as he was getting into the car. He turns and smiles at her, and as he is getting into the Limo, he said, "you call".

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3571587;
    Ok, here's what I think--you may be right. I think she says Call Me, and then he laughs. Then he either says "good luck" or "you call". His lips don't look like "good luck" BUT they could have VO'd those words in. THEN he smirks!
    He says "you call" Yes he absolutely does..... And she nodds her head yes...to be friends??? I love you Reid...And if I were younger, you'd have to watch out

Ed --> Damaging information = it's over.
    Kip --> Doesn't propose = it's over.
    Jillian returns to her hotel, crying.
    Then...there's a knock on the door.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jen516;3571440;
    I posted this on the other board. It's true!

Also, if you listen to the goodbye right before Reid gets in the limo (turn your volume way up) it sounds like Jill says "call me" and Reid says "you call" and then she smiles and blows him a kiss. Could this whole goodbye be planned by the producers?
    Maybe, since Ed brought his parents to meet Jillian this episode she clearly felt she could not let him go,or with her admitting there was no chemistry in fantasy suite with him producers said no he'll be good tv in the end. Now for Kiptin, she trusts him (as a friend, on Spain date he had only 6 or so kisses shown and only greeted her with a hug) she is not that into him but after him echoing "take a leap of faith" and helping her with totum pole can see why he was kept, hes not a threat. As for Reid being let go I think Jillian did it for a final "Kick in the Pants" to get him to realize he is in love, she can see it in his eyes and says so, she also says she is head over heels for Reid,and said she wanted to give him as much time as she could while on the volcano maybe this is her leap of faith that he will return with a little coaching from TPTB. I think she knew she didn't want the other two but had to do something to get the one she did want to realize he wanted her back!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3571051;
    She'll need to be a 10 younger because it will take that long for him to decide whether he loves her or not and then another 10 years to decide if he wants to get married...She'll be old and dead and he'll be at the funeral saying "I f'd up, I should have told her how I felt."
    I think you'll eat your words when Reid comes back and proposes...I don't know if she goes for it, but he will come back and tell her...it was only 5 weeks that they knew each other, and she didn't pick him for a date forever!!! I think you are way to hard on Reid..I question the declarations of love and marriage so soon from any of them..especially in a multiple person dating situation..I think Reid is the normal one saying "whoa, this is a big decision, wait a minute here" :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3572115;
    Maybe, since Ed brought his parents to meet Jillian this episode she clearly felt she could not let him go,or with her admitting there was no chemistry in fantasy suite with him producers said no he'll be good tv in the end. Now for Kiptin, she trusts him (as a friend, on Spain date he had only 6 or so kisses shown and only greeted her with a hug) she is not that into him but after him echoing "take a leap of faith" and helping her with totum pole can see why he was kept, hes not a threat. As for Reid being let go I think Jillian did it for a final "Kick in the Pants" to get him to realize he is in love, she can see it in his eyes and says so, she also says she is head over heels for Reid,and said she wanted to give him as much time as she could while on the volcano maybe this is her leap of faith that he will return with a little coaching from TPTB. I think she knew she didn't want the other two but had to do something to get the one she did want to realize he wanted her back!!!!!!
    You and I think just alike... I would do something like that

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3572109;
    REALLY??? Or are you just guessing??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3571078;
    Not for one minute do I think last night's decision was Jillian's but rather Fleiss's way to prepare us for a dramatic ending which is what he aims for every season. Last night I saw Jillian head over heels in love with Reid, nothing just friendly about it. Of course we'll have to wait for 2 weeks to get our answers, but I'm going by what I witnessed last night and it was very, very promising to me that it will end up in a Jillian/Reid finale.
    I agree. And unless some serious chemistry is shown between her and Ed or Kip next week, I won't by an ending that isn't with Reid...It was undeniable...That moment on the bench was the best sad love story ending I have ever seen...I just won't grasp her with another..

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3572109;
    That would be awesome, but I only question it because of the finale preview when she said she woke up and knew who she wanted to be engaged to, then the guy that was so hard to let go came through the door blah blah...

This is going to be an interesting finale...

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeSpade;3572137;
    REALLY??? Or are you just guessing??
    Wishful thinking.