Page 103 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fogey

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3571519;
    I agree that she simply had stronger feelings for Ed. That's why she kept him. She had him pegged for F1 ever since he came back. Kip is great, but she was never going to choose him. Maybe she picked up on his lack of serious interest in her.

If Jillian really wanted Reid, his lack of "ability to commit" would not have stopped her, much as it did not stop Meredith from picking Ian. She was just mesmerized by Ed.

The interesting thing that many of you have pointed out, is that Reid has given her much more, nonverbally, than Ed has given to her or will be able to give to her. Ed's just said the right things. The question for the Last Five Minutes /ATFR is whether and when exactly does Jillian figure that out.
    I guess everything she told CH about Reid being the person she thinks of when she thinks of her future fiance or husband and he fits it to a "T" was part of the script. She even told something to that effect to his face but she was scared to take a chance bec' she didn't know if he would make the sacrifices for their future.

Reid and Jillian have that rare quality that some of us are lucky to have in our mates, the ability to just be together and not say much but still get each other.

Ed's a playuh, so that should speak for itself.

Here is my theory...( I have quite a few )
    Reid comes back, proposes. Earlier in the season she said that she owed it to him to take some time and think about him coming back etc.
    Kypton is F2.... I think this is where she says cannot believe the things that he said to her. He cannot be happy about Ed coming back and then Reid coming back and I am sure other things that will prick his ego.
    Ed is final one but only after we all have to wait till the ATFR show on Tuesday....Normally the ATFR show is only an hour and this season it is 2 hours...
    Soooo all that would make sense....
    OH and Kypton is the next bachelor....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3571526;
    OMG!!!! IT REALLY DOES SOUND LIKE THEY SAY THIS
    I didn't hear what they said but the way they said goodbye struck me as suspicious. I just thought it was wishful thinking on my part. When she blew him a kiss I just found it an odd way to say goodbye to someone you were rejecting. Almost like I will see you soon. I don't know, I am sure most would say it is wishful thinking. I am just glad I wasn't the only one that noticed.

J

Quote Originally Posted by TERILAM;3571745;
    OH and Kypton is the next bachelor....
    Love Kiptyn, but before he's the next Bach, please get that boy some kissing lessons!

In my fantasy land, here's what happens: Reid comes back to propose and at some point Ed does/did too so she has two proposals on the table. She decides to date both a la Charlie and at the ATFR she tells us Reid's the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by cheers4Reid;3571889;
    I didn't hear what they said but the way they said goodbye struck me as suspicious. I just thought it was wishful thinking on my part. When she blew him a kiss I just found it an odd way to say goodbye to someone you were rejecting. Almost like I will see you soon. I don't know, I am sure most would say it is wishful thinking. I am just glad I wasn't the only one that noticed.

J
    Yes, she says something, he turns and half laughs. Then he gets in and says either "good luck" or "I'll call" or something-could be either. And her left eyebrow goes up when she smiles and blows him the kids. Very suspicious. I don't think they could leave him in the dark. I think he's in on it-too vulnerable to leave in the dark.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cheers4Reid;3571889;

J
    i didnt hear what they said either but i found it odd to smile at each other when your being rejected, also i noticed at the rose cermony she was kind of like staring at reid like im sorry we have to do this, but we have to and he had this look of like i know but i dont like it. just my opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by hnagolf;3572033;
    i didnt hear what they said either but i found it odd to smile at each other when your being rejected, also i noticed at the rose cermony she was kind of like staring at reid like im sorry we have to do this, but we have to and he had this look of like i know but i dont like it. just my opinion of course.

Okay now I REALLY have to go rewatch it

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3498426;
    thanks to BachNoFoolMe here is part of one of Jillians interviews word for word....

"But you have to stay tune, it's a funny twist in the end and you don't know if I ended up with one or more persons or not. So...it's interesting to watch the show of how it all plays out. But...uhm....Yeah I knew exactly what I needed to do."

i think the editing and story line will try to lead us to believe she chooses a particular guy however she chooses someone that we would never have thought of! ...the most brilliant dramatic ending!

just wait till the seasoned sleuthers get a hold of the s/caps ..we shall see how much of a twist it is...
    Oh boy do I have an idea........AND I thought this when she was sitting there saying goodbye to Reid as if waiting for him to tell her he loved her..but he didn't....Could she have let him go hoping it would jar his reality to tell her he did love her and wants to marry her????

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3572049;
    Okay now I REALLY have to go rewatch it
    I sooooooo agree..I have never thought they scripted things, but Reid looked like he knew he was going to go JUST like Jillian's smile dissappeared and she seemed to know Jason was letting her go too..They both looked like they knew....go back to youtube and look at Jason letting Jillian go at the RC..watch her as she stands with the other two women... And it did seem like she was starring straight at Reid with a loving or some type of look (almost a smile)..I found that VERY ODD!