Page 102 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Jen516;3571440;
    I posted this on the other board. It's true!

Also, if you listen to the goodbye right before Reid gets in the limo (turn your volume way up) it sounds like Jill says "call me" and Reid says "you call" and then she smiles and blows him a kiss. Could this whole goodbye be planned by the producers?
    OMG!!!! IT REALLY DOES SOUND LIKE THEY SAY THIS

Also, if you listen to the goodbye right before Reid gets in the limo (turn your volume way up) it sounds like Jill says "call me" and Reid says "you call" and then she smiles and blows him a kiss. Could this whole goodbye be planned by the producers?
    Really? hhmmmm I'm going tohave to go home and watch this again....though it was painful to see their goodbye. YOu can tell those two definitely have a connection.

FORT Regular

I asked about this in another thread, and no one said that they heard it.

So now I don't feel like I am totally crazy Because I played it back a couple of times, and it definitely sounds like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3571543;
    I asked about this in another thread, and no one said that they heard it.

So now I don't feel like I am totally crazy Because I played it back a couple of times, and it definitely sounds like that.
    I mean, it's definitely a possibility-then they get those smirks. But with his lips, it looks like he says Good Luck. I'll watch again

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3571519;
    If Jillian really wanted Reid, his lack of "ability to commit" would not have stopped her, much as it did not stop Meredith from picking Ian. She was just mesmerized by Ed.
    I agree, unless they (Jillian and Reid) were in on Fleiss' shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3571554;
    I mean, it's definitely a possibility-then they get those smirks. But with his lips, it looks like he says Good Luck. I'll watch again
    Ok, here's what I think--you may be right. I think she says Call Me, and then he laughs. Then he either says "good luck" or "you call". His lips don't look like "good luck" BUT they could have VO'd those words in. THEN he smirks!

So do you have any other info you can share?!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3571073;
    i know what you mean! i couldn't sleep at all last night. This is not good, I dont know who i'm going to wait 2 weeks. I need spoilers now!!!

Either you are going to need some herbal supplements to get to sleep or SCs to analyze?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3571519;
    I agree that she simply had stronger feelings for Ed. That's why she kept him. She had him pegged for F1 ever since he came back. Kip is great, but she was never going to choose him. Maybe she picked up on his lack of serious interest in her.

If Jillian really wanted Reid, his lack of "ability to commit" would not have stopped her, much as it did not stop Meredith from picking Ian. She was just mesmerized by Ed.

The interesting thing that many of you have pointed out, is that Reid has given her much more, nonverbally, than Ed has given to her or will be able to give to her. Ed's just said the right things. The question for the Last Five Minutes /ATFR is whether and when exactly does Jillian figure that out.
    I am an Ed Fan so I would like to believe this but who really knows...but I do know that she def did not like Reid more than Ed....it was at least the same or Ed more cuz otherwise Reid was not negative enough for her to let him go if she really liked him that much (example like the way Graham was acting)

I'm still surprised by her keeping Kip over Reid though. I guess we'll never know which were really her bottom two picks cuz even though she did call Kip first this may have just been done for drama..well I guess she did pull Ed over to talk to him so that might have been a sign Ed was bottom two but anyway I think in the end if she was trying to pick between Ed and Reid she prob pictured who she couldn't imagine being without and she must have imagined Ed over Reid. I'm waiting to see how she is next week and how she acts towards Ed and if she is missing Reid any.

I think Jill was truly torn between the 3 guys.....gosh she got some good guys this season apparently

Don't forget Philly is the great melting pot...so there are tons of Italian Girls (South Philly - close to Center City where Reid sells property), Asian (Chinatown on the other side of Center City) and not to mention everyother nationality ;-)