Page 101 of 186 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3571006;
    Speaking of the pilot/ordained minister, in that much ballyhooed final five minutes, no doubt we will see his plane fly overhead. And just perhaps with one of those advertising banners tagging onto the tail either espousing a declaration of love or a proposal, or a refusal to ever eat raw meat. But one of the three surely. Ok maybe the plane just lands to come pick them up. You get the drift the pilot is involved somehow!
    How romantic for Reid to sweep Jillian off her feet in her beautiful gown in the helicopter !!!!!!!!!! I for one will be cheering if he is able to convince her to choose him, it promises to be a wonderful ending. Can't wait!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3571143;
    Ok, thanks for keeping my hopes up!!
    Honey, there is always hope (at least for 2 more weeks)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3570442;
    We need Lisamill to confirm this.
    I posted this on the other board. It's true!

Also, if you listen to the goodbye right before Reid gets in the limo (turn your volume way up) it sounds like Jill says "call me" and Reid says "you call" and then she smiles and blows him a kiss. Could this whole goodbye be planned by the producers?

Quote Originally Posted by smilingmomof3;3570741;
    I just don't see how a twist where Reid comes back is a good thing for anyone? She let him go - that was her decision. She is not conflicted in her feelings toward Kip and even Ed and his whole hot mess is worth keeping over Reid? I think Reid got the friend card and the friend edit. He is a sweetheart for sure, but not for Jillian. All the ladies at FORT love this man but not our Jilly. Don't throw eggs at me but seriously, look at this for a minute -- Jillian did not choose Reid - period. Reid did make it easier for her to let him go because he didn't say the "L" word, but if Jillian can forgive Ed's failings and Kiptyn saying it's a "leap of faith"/not promising a proposal than why not wait for Reid to open up if he is THE GUY. FORT may have fallen in love with Reid but not Jillian -- JMO.
    My thoughts exactly, thank you
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

FORT Regular

Smilingmomof3, well said. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen516;3571440;

Also, if you listen to the goodbye right before Reid gets in the limo (turn your volume way up) it sounds like Jill says "call me" and Reid says "you call" and then she smiles and blows him a kiss. Could this whole goodbye be planned by the producers?

Welcome, Jen.... glad you're here!

Thought some sort of inside joke or comment was exchanged as R got into the limo.... now I have to go listen again. If that's what was said, it explains why Reid was what some have called "stoic".... ie that they were both in on the scripting. Hope that doesn't negate the love story many of us saw between those 2 (tho sdl's comment that thiere wasn't a love connection unnerves me.....)

pls. encourage your contact to give Reid big squishy hugs from all of us - tell him we love him "more than thiiiiiiiiiiiiis much"!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jen516;3571440;

What's true?

Jen's heard that Reid watched last night at his family's, was very happy, recommended that they wait and watch the "final 5 minutes"

Jillian did not choose Reid - period. Reid did make it easier for her to let him go because he didn't say the "L" word, but if Jillian can forgive Ed's failings and Kiptyn saying it's a "leap of faith"/not promising a proposal than why not wait for Reid to open up if he is THE GUY. FORT may have fallen in love with Reid but not Jillian -- JMO.
    I agree that she simply had stronger feelings for Ed. That's why she kept him. She had him pegged for F1 ever since he came back. Kip is great, but she was never going to choose him. Maybe she picked up on his lack of serious interest in her.

If Jillian really wanted Reid, his lack of "ability to commit" would not have stopped her, much as it did not stop Meredith from picking Ian. She was just mesmerized by Ed.

The interesting thing that many of you have pointed out, is that Reid has given her much more, nonverbally, than Ed has given to her or will be able to give to her. Ed's just said the right things. The question for the Last Five Minutes /ATFR is whether and when exactly does Jillian figure that out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3571519;
    I agree that she simply had stronger feelings for Ed. That's why she kept him. She had him pegged for F1 ever since he came back. Kip is great, but she was never going to choose him. Maybe she picked up on his lack of serious interest in her.

If Jillian really wanted Reid, his lack of "ability to commit" would not have stopped her, much as it did not stop Meredith from picking Ian. She was just mesmerized by Ed.

The interesting thing that many of you have pointed out, is that Reid has given her much more, nonverbally, than Ed has given to her or will be able to give to her. Ed's just said the right things. The question for the Last Five Minutes /ATFR is whether and when exactly does Jillian figure that out.

I would hope she'd be able to figure it out IRL......soon.