Page 100 of 186 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1852

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3570995;
    No doubt. I think he needs a cute little blonde who won't pressure him for a ring 5 weeks in. lol Im sure he has them beating down the door along with Jesse, Michael and a few others. They will all be A okay.
    She'll need to be a 10 younger because it will take that long for him to decide whether he loves her or not and then another 10 years to decide if he wants to get married...She'll be old and dead and he'll be at the funeral saying "I f'd up, I should have told her how I felt."

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3570437;
    Something jumped out last night when Jillian was talking with Reid. She said "You are the one I can see at the altar"..hmmm foreshawdowing..the last 5 minutes? Her and Reid's good-bye was the one of the saddest F3 I have ever seen
    Completely agree with you. Reid is her best friend. I loved how he stared right into her eyes during the bench talk. The clip is posted on the people.com recap segment. It is so sad that I can't watch it again.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3570908;
    That killed me last night. I laid awake for the longest time going over and over things. I think I need a twelve step program to get away from this show.

i know what you mean! i couldn't sleep at all last night. This is not good, I dont know who i'm going to wait 2 weeks. I need spoilers now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smilingmomof3;3570741;
    I just don't see how a twist where Reid comes back is a good thing for anyone? She let him go - that was her decision. She is not conflicted in her feelings toward Kip and even Ed and his whole hot mess is worth keeping over Reid? I think Reid got the friend card and the friend edit. He is a sweetheart for sure, but not for Jillian. All the ladies at FORT love this man but not our Jilly. Don't throw eggs at me but seriously, look at this for a minute -- Jillian did not choose Reid - period. Reid did make it easier for her to let him go because he didn't say the "L" word, but if Jillian can forgive Ed's failings and Kiptyn saying it's a "leap of faith"/not promising a proposal than why not wait for Reid to open up if he is THE GUY. FORT may have fallen in love with Reid but not Jillian -- JMO.
    Not for one minute do I think last night's decision was Jillian's but rather Fleiss's way to prepare us for a dramatic ending which is what he aims for every season. Last night I saw Jillian head over heels in love with Reid, nothing just friendly about it. Of course we'll have to wait for 2 weeks to get our answers, but I'm going by what I witnessed last night and it was very, very promising to me that it will end up in a Jillian/Reid finale.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3571078;
    Not for one minute do I think last night's decision was Jillian's but rather Fleiss's way to prepare us for a dramatic ending which is what he aims for every season. Last night I saw Jillian head over heels in love with Reid, nothing just friendly about it. Of course we'll have to wait for 2 weeks to get our answers, but I'm going by what I witnessed last night and it was very, very promising to me that it will end up in a Jillian/Reid finale.
    This is where I am heading as well. One question.....on another thread it was mentioned that Reid was watching last night's epi with his family. Don't they usually get to have "secret" meetings with the final person? I've heard before where they have watched the show together. That does kind of concern me for the possibilities of Reid

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3571118;
    This is where I am heading as well. One question.....on another thread it was mentioned that Reid was watching last night's epi with his family. Don't they usually get to have "secret" meetings with the final person? I've heard before where they have watched the show together. That does kind of concern me for the possibilities of Reid
    But apparently he seemed happy. And he said to wait and watch the last five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3571140;
    But apparently he seemed happy. And he said to wait and watch the last five minutes.
    Ok, thanks for keeping my hopes up!!

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3571118;
    I like to think Reid comes back to propose to Jillian in the end and in the last five minutes we see them being married on the helicopter by the waterfall!!!!!That would make me cry again but in happiness. Not ready to let go yet of the dream that could be!!!!!

FORT Newbie

i feel like this whole season is centered around that song "say" by john mayor!! Good Lord help us all!

Quote Originally Posted by hnagolf;3571205;
    i feel like this whole season is centered around that song "say" by john mayor!! Good Lord help us all!
    I know. I have visions of the ending of CARRIE flashing in my mind... Beautiful girl, white dress, and Mike Fleiss at the cutting board...a horror flick where no one survives.