There are so many good options out there, it's hard to choose one--Originally Posted by anders332;3500355;
1) Wes - having him be an insider (and hence looking over the side of the balcony last show) is a good one. He could feed Jillian info on who's most offended by the thought of others having a g/f, as well as inside info on the guys while they were at the house. However, all 'insiders' have always been revealed before the F4 so we would know by then, which makes me think he's not an insider since we know he gets a HTD.
2) She dates both - this would make the most sense if she was torn but I haven't gotten the impression from the interviews I've read that she was torn. She said she knew what she needed to do but I think that means she knew she wasn't into anybody or that she knew who she wanted; not that she was confused and needed to continue dating.
3) No proposal - this is the one I would like to see b/c it's the most realistic. Date after the show and see how it goes; I'd imagine the pressure on them as a couple would be so much less w/o the proposal...
4) Big move - she chooses someone who thought they'd be moving to Vancouver and instead she tells them in the last 5 minutes that she wants to see how they work out as a couple in his city.
5) We see another Merideth/Ian - she thought they'd just continue dating while he decides she's 'the one' and he surprises her with a proposal. "Brilliant" in this case could just be a play on words and mean a "brilliant" diamon ring, shining on her finger.
6) Shock factor - Kasha's well thought out scenario. I'd love that for pure entertainment/shock value.
Personally, I'd like to see a mix of 5, 4, and 3. She's planning on just dating b/c she thinks her chosen has a fear of engagement and she plans on moving to his city when he turns around and proposes to her. She tells him she'd love to become engaged but wants to wait while they continue to date until they ATFR. Then we'll get her decision... Any of the F3 will fit in nicely with that scenario.