Thread: Filming Schedule Episodes 5 - Finale (NO COMMENTS, JUST DATES)

Filming Schedule Episodes 5 - Finale (NO COMMENTS, JUST DATES)

A number of people have asked me for an eas(ier) place to find the Estimated schedule of filming activities. It isn't set in stone, but it's pretty close.

April 13 -- Vancouver rose ceremony (per photos at ABCMEDIANET)

epi5
    April 14 - 16 -- Whistler area
    --[Ed active on Windows Live April 14 and 16]
    April 14 -- Callaghan Backountry Lodge (very late) -- group snowmobile
    April 15-16 -- zip lining and Glacier and rose ceremony?

epi6
    April 17 -- evening Emerald Lake Lodge (it WAS the lodge)
    April 18-19 -- Banff gondola, Lake Louise??
    April 20 -- Banff rose ceremony

epi7
    April 21 -- travel through Sky Harbor to Philly
    April 22 -- filmed Reid's family/home town
    April 23 -- advance team was in Austin
    April 25 -- 'my' info says there were relaxing in LA; Dakota said it was a Texas -- perhaps Jake -- HTD
    April 26-27-28 -- ??JESSE/CARMEL AND/OR ED SOMEWHERE ELSE??
    April 27 -- filming "on a hill" -- that's the tractor shot, I think
    April 29 -- So Cal driving distance HTD, presumably Encinatas
    April 30 -- likely RC in LA
    May 1 -- overnight flight to Spain

epi8
    May 2 - 9 -- filming in Madrid (Kip), Barcelona (Jesse?), Seville (Ed and Reid?)*(NOTE:overnight dates or not??)
    --Ed active on Windows Live May 8
    May 10 -- travel to Maui

epi9/10 (NOTE: I thought it was only a 9 episode run)
    May 11 - 18 -- filming in Maui (very slow start)
    -- May 14 -- Jesse article in Monterey County Weekly online paper (not clear when he gave the interview, obviously), but clearly he was back home, off the show, speaking in the past tense
    -- May 16 --Ed/Jill photo'd by FLP in Lahaina on boat
    -- May 17 -- Maui-based tweeter/blogger note that he saw Jillian filming in Lahaina
    May 19 -- filming moved to Big Island (Hilton, Fairmont Orchid; heli tour over volcanoes is one probable date)
    May 20-23 -- Big Island dates/family
    May 24 -- FRC

Re: Filming Schedule Episodes 5 - Finale (NO COMMENTS, JUST DATES)

A tweak on the above, per newly posted ABCMEDIANET photos.

April 9 -- Curling

April 12 -- Rose ceremony -- into the wee hours of April 13.

Per newly released photos at ABCMEDIANET of the rose ceremony at Whistler Fairmont (aired last night), that event happened on April 16 ... as posted above. (Just confiming that so far we are on track)

Also, makes one realize how exhausting the filming schedule must have been in Canada.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Hi JLCCAZ,

Parasol Pink thought you might be interested in my bringing this over.

Thanks for your good work! I think from all I'm reading that Michael gets the last HTD in Stevenson Ranch (a suburb of Los Angeles) which goes with someone's thought on another thread that there are 3 HTDs in California. Kip's and Michael's could be on two consecutive days (or with one day breather in between) - Stevenson Ranch and Encinitas are only about 3 hours drive time (without our bloody traffic!) Carmel would be a day's travel time unless they travel by puddle-jumper from LAX or San Diego to Monterey (I've done that trip - United Airlines - plane only seats 27). Perhaps the most logical is (from points east) fly to San Francisco, drive to Carmel - fly to Encinitas - drive to Stevenson Ranch - then bingo! RC at the Malibu mansion. That's gonna be one grueling couple of days!

Here's where mapquest comes in handy> It's 420 miles from Carmel to Encinitas. Flying is a must, especially since neither is "center city". And the fact that everyone (Jilly!) will have been drinking with the Kovacs.

They might even fly back from San Diego to LAX to save a bit of time, although not much - it's about a 30 minute flight, but you add in goofy airport security and checked bags (she couldn't possibly carry on her bags!). It can be up to a four hour drive (meh) - I've done it many times - add at least an hour more if she's going directly to meet Michael's family in Stevenson Ranch. If she flew into Burbank, she'd be an hour closer. If you're not familiar with the area, it's very close to the amusement park Six Flags Magic Mountain. Very new development, lots of houses - I know several people who live up there. It's about a 20 minute drive from my house.

Feel free to share any of this information - it's just little tidbits from a native Angeleno.

Hey! Just realized that Michael does not sound like a New Yawker at all - he sounds more like a California boy. Well, he gets poofed soon... hope his garage is nice

i2d

Spain dates (likely, not 100% positive):

5/2 Barcelona [didn't even rate a mention in the TV Guide, LOL. Sorry, Wes.]

5/5 Madrid [Kip/flamenco]

5/7 Seville [Reid and Ed if the SCs are correctly interpreted!]

Hawaii - Big Island timing

I'm pretty sure they didn't arrive on the big island before 5/22. I was there and in and out of most of the hotels on the Kona/Waikoloa side of the island from 5/20 - 5/22 and saw no filming or indications of filming whatsoever. There was plenty of talk from hotel people about them coming to film on the island that weekend 5/22 - 5/24.

F3 elimination was May 18, per abcmedianet.

"My" schedule is correct as to when filming moved to Big Island.

Photos also confirm that May 24 is the FRC, as long noted.