Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

not sure where to post this - fun stuff, hilarious with the real Juan:

Take180.com / Electric Spoofaloo / #6 The Bachelorguinette

FORT Newbie

OK, guys something is up with the final 6. Particularly Jesse and Reid. Go back and watch Jesse's 1-1 date and Reid's 1-1 date as well as both htd. They are full of clues. She does a PI during her date with Jesse wearing the same purple dress she wore at the MTA. She references, christmas day (talked about during reid and jesse's 1-1), they draw their initials in the snow (seen on jesse's but later released a clip on reid's 1-1 date), and she states "being on top of a glacier I'd say is prime real estate for falling in love (VO)". During Jesse's htd he calls her his honey-boo bear and when Jesse's brother asks if he loves her there is a major vo. Jesse and Reid's mom's 1-1 conversation with Jill are very similiar. They both say they are slow and cautious when falling in love. And in the end he also asks her for another chance for some reason. I'm going back to the beginning episodes to see if I can find anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by jan11;3603559;
    not sure where to post this - fun stuff, hilarious with the real Juan:

Take180.com / Electric Spoofaloo / #6 The Bachelorguinette
    this is HILARIOUS! Thank you for posting

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3604068;
    this is HILARIOUS! Thank you for posting
    Now that's some tasty backlash for David!!! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by cbgj222;3603859;
    OK, guys something is up with the final 6. Particularly Jesse and Reid. Go back and watch Jesse's 1-1 date and Reid's 1-1 date as well as both htd. They are full of clues. She does a PI during her date with Jesse wearing the same purple dress she wore at the MTA. She references, christmas day (talked about during reid and jesse's 1-1), they draw their initials in the snow (seen on jesse's but later released a clip on reid's 1-1 date), and she states "being on top of a glacier I'd say is prime real estate for falling in love (VO)". During Jesse's htd he calls her his honey-boo bear and when Jesse's brother asks if he loves her there is a major vo. Jesse and Reid's mom's 1-1 conversation with Jill are very similiar. They both say they are slow and cautious when falling in love. And in the end he also asks her for another chance for some reason. I'm going back to the beginning episodes to see if I can find anything else.
    You should put this in the edit thread!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3604503;
    You should put this in the edit thread!
    Will do!! Thanks

FORT Fanatic

Well, Jillian...
    regardless of the outcome this Monday-Tuesday, I have to quote the great "Steady-As-The-Surfboard" Kiptyn: What an amazing ride this has been!

As you ponder your final decision, those of us still shoveling coal into the Choo Choo you derailed in Maui wish to leave you with a list of memorable quotes to remind you of what you may have or may not have missed. We will present it to you in three parts...

Part 1: Leaving The Railroad Station, Picking Up Steam

Episode #1: Pleased to meet you... Reid from Philadelphia. You look amazing!
    Jillian: This time I'm not going home empty handed. I am going to have my fairy tale ending!
    Chris Harrison: Do you see yourself accepting a proposal? J: Absolutely!
    J: I talked to my mom the other day ...She was cute. She cheered up and said "Just bring us a great Prince Charming. I'm ready to have grandchildren."
    J: Reid, will you accept his rose? R: Mmmm... I don't know, know... Of course, of course!

Episode #2: I'm stuck in this hole with, like, these meatheads... I feel like I'm in overnight camp again
    R: Trying to have blinders and do my own thing and just focus on me and Jillian.
    R: I was, like: "If she likes me, she'll get me the hell out of here." J: Trying to do a real test right. This is real.
    R: I'm not, like, that into astrology or anything, but Tauruses and Capricorns... they're, like, a match made in heaven.
    J: I think I'll turn this into an all-nighter. R: Look... I brought my toothbrush.

Episode #3: Jillian grabs him and plants a kiss on his lips... I get a kiss on the lips? Slow down! slow down!
    Brad: I don't know if Jillian has the heart to break up with anybody...
    R: You're kissing a lot of people in this. J: Am I?

J: You boys have been bad... real bad!
    Juan: Who gets the smooch? Reid, right?
    Michael: Yeah.

R: Do you remember talking to me the first night?
    J: Yes I do because I thought you being so hot, but maybe I was just concentrating on that. I knew exactly what you were saying.
    R: Really? That's good to know.
    J: Yeah, I thought you were really cute. Yeah...
    R: Is there anything you'd like to know about me? Since we haven't, like, gone on a real date.
    J: Like exes?
    R: Oof... We're gonna get into that?
    J: Yeah!
    R: I have to say I've only been in love, like, one and a half times...
    J: Interesting...

R (PI): Every time I see her, I should just kiss her and break the ice and be more comfortable.
    J (PI): I had my first kiss with Reid tonight. It was slow. It was soft. It was so romantic. It was perfect.

Episode #4: That's the worst sweeping job I've ever seen.
    R: I really just want to kiss you.
    J: You do! You have to ask me something really random first... like, like um... not favorite foods but...
    R: What- Who was your first crush? That's bad... OK...
    J: No, I like that one! That's not a bad question. But you're letting me off really easy because I think my first crush was this guy named Vincent and he had really really dark hair and he sang me a song and sang it and played it...
    R: Oh no. So that's like Wes. Just like... that's hilarious...

Episode #5: Tales Of Snowmobiles And Groin Trouble
    R to J: I just want a family that's a little more adventurous than mine and have, you know, the kids experience more than I did growing up.

R to J: You're so cool and you smell good.
    J: What do I smell like?
    R: Like snow and flowers...
    J: Oh, I love that!
    R: Gasoline.
    J: Ooo! That's even better!

Part 2: Riding The Rails In High Gear

Episode #6: You're traveling through Kicking Horse Pass, the highest elevation we reach on our trip. Next stop, Lake Louise.
    Train attendant: Have you had the opportunity to tell her how you feel about her?
    R: Um, I haven't vocalized it but...a
    TA: That is a big problem right.
    R: Yeah; TA: Yeah
    R: I think she... she knows.
    TA: You don't want to regret it. If she's the one, you'll never forget her and you'll always think that you should have told her how you felt.

Little Reidisms To Live By...
    I want to be in love. I want to have, you know, a normal happy family someday... and... just be happy. And wake up every morning and know it's right.
    I know what Christmas morning is like. I wake up and I have no presents.
    When people's ears are red they either have high blood pressure or they're horny.
    Fondue freaks me.
    People touch it in the stores and, like, scratching their butts, and, like, "Ooh... what about this broccoli?"... and they touch it. And you take it home and just eat it? No, you gotta start washing it. Well... I... If we start hanging out, I just won't eat your vegetables.
    Yeah, you weren't on my list either... I have a certain type and you were... different

The Jillian Philosophy... but will you live by it?
    Once you're a team, then you figure it out. There's something about him that I feel different than any other guy...
    I think that my initial instincts with Reid are proving to be correct and I think him and I are different. I think we have different lifestyles, but there's something there that wants to work.

Episode #7: You'll like it here.
    Rhonda: ... and the kids just gravitate to Reid. So, we're thinking maybe Reid's going to get married someday and have kids, so all the nieces and nephews can play together... but, whatever!
    J (PI about Rhonda): After our conversation, I felt like I wanted to give her a hug... maybe just to let her know that I'd try to take care of her son or that I was good for her son.

Chad: Why do you think Reid is single still at this point?
    J: Um, I think he's really picky... and he's been really wrapped up in his career and he also doesn't want to get hurt, which I can relate a lot to.
    Brett: I...I think it's a commitment thing. He doesn't have a problem finding women. They kind of just... go away.
    Chad: He has to get everyone's approval. (Right) And that's when he's, like, is she my type? Is she my type? I think he just hasn't met the right person.
    Brett: I don't think he WAS ready to get married. He might be NOW.
    Brett (PI): With Reid turning thirty and me and my brother being married and him seeing us have kids, I think he's starting to see this is the next step. I definitely could see Jillian in our family and fitting into our family. We'll see if he can commit at the very end. That's what it will come down to.

Larry to R: My advice to you is to process whether you think she's a good match for you and if you think that she is, go into it head over heels (think snowboarding) even knowing that you could get hurt, because that's the only way great things happen by taking those risks (he should be thankful he didn't get Ed's skyline date).
    Rhonda (PI): To see Reid the way he was tonight was a little shocking to all of us. It makes me feel great to see he is so affectionate.

Episode #8: Soy Grande
    J (PI): We'd frustrate each other and probably get in fights, but I'm sure there'd be more than one time during the day that I'd almost want to pee myself laughing at how ridiculous awful we are trying to fit in.
    R (PI): It feels good and it's a surprise to be progressing in this relationship so quickly. This has been a very short period of time. Right now, the way I feel tonight, it's great. It's, like, perfect. It could be love, but I'm not there yet to say it to her. Sometimes I don't even know I'm in love. I need a push, like, I AM in love.
    J to R: Remember when you said you needed, like, somebody to light a fire under your butt? I'm doing it.
    R to J: Just because I move so slow with these things, I have ...a fear that one of the other guys is going to say something to you whether they are honest or not and you're gonna go for one of them, but I don't... don't want that to happen obviously.

The Root Of Reid
    R to J: I think we're having... we're getting to know each other. We like each other and we have fun together. Then, all of the sudden, there's three other dudes who you might be doing the same thing with. And they might be getting these weird cards and... I don't see you accepting it or maybe you would... maybe you would accept this. Yeah, it's knowing there's other guys are going to be doing the same thing.
    J: What is it that bugs you about it? Is it...
    R: What do you think? Obviously, just the thought of you on other dates... other cards
    J: Like that or like this?
    R: Both. This dinner... the whole 'you getting to know people'. Obviously, there's jealousy there.
    J: I don't want you to be jealous. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, but I want to know you care.
    R: Well, I wouldn't be jealous if I didn't care.

R (PI): It is always hard saying good bye to Jillian. E' at tien mi corezone... she has my heart. As neurotic as I am and as much as I second guess things, I'm confident about my relationship with Jillian and, if I didn't have that, I'd have nothing.

Part 3: Bumpy Tracks Ahead

Episode #9: You're like a magic 8 ball right now.
    R to J: This has been all very fast for me... and, um, sometimes it kinda feels rushed.
    R to J: I'm like four... "but I like you." "How much?" (stretch) "This much!"
    J (PI): I don't know how much time I can give him.

R to J: I know I'm not good at saying it or describing the feelings, but it doesn't mean that I don't have serious feelings for you. It's so hard to throw the L word. I just don't say that unless..
    J: ...a lot
    R: Yeah... but it could be some point in the future that could happen...
    J: What could happen? love-love-love? love-love?
    R (PI): I really do think that I'm falling in love with her and I think that she knows how I feel even though I'm horrible at describing it and even though I'm not yet prepared to mutter the words... I might not end up making it to the end because I didn't do what I needed to do, but I'm hoping that things work out the way they're supposed to work out.

J (PI): I don't know how to explain that feeling, but I think when you're with somebody and you can't take your eyes off of each other and you just want to giggle and smile and kiss them and don't want to leave them... I guess that's falling in love with somebody.

R (video message): Jillian, spending the night with you in the fantasy suite was definitely one of the best nights of my life and it's definitely given me more insight into my emotions and feelings for you. Recently I know you've been asking me some serious questions about our relationship and where it's headed. I've either avoided the questions unfairly or reversed the questions back on you and it's not because I don't know how I feel. It's more that my feelings have grown so strong so quickly that, you know, it's a bit scary... although very exciting at the same time. I remember the first night at the mansion when our eyes met and (we) smiled. I knew we had something then so I really hope you keep your honey bear around longer so we can see where our relationship's headed and how far we can take it.

Crash!!!!!!!!!! Aww Jillian!
    R: I hope you made the right move. I don't know if you're completely sure of it.
    J: I don't know how sure I'm supposed to be. I don't know. You... like, you define everything to me that I was looking for just in terms of having my best friend and having somebody I could laugh with. You're goofy and fun and funny and I wanted that and the connection... and that was also there. I guess... I just, I worry. I just worry that we're at different places in our life and I'm willing to make sacrifices and you weren't... I don't know if you were. That's the thing. I don't know if I'm willing to take that c-chance. I'm scared that... I just... I know it's scary, the questions I was asking you.
    R: No, I know... I should have opened up sooner. (sigh) I didn't give you all the, you know, signs you needed to have because... I don't know. It's a shame. Because I should have. I don't know if that would change anything. I don't know... (crying) oh man... I don't know what to say.
    J: I'll say goodbye to you.

Limo Speech... IT IS NOT OVER!
    I... wish I could have opened up to her the way, you know, I should have. It's definitely a tough moment. Surprising moment. I don't know. Maybe I screwed myself. I definitely could have seen myself with her and I can definitely say that I was falling in love with her. I don't think she even knows that.
    I saw her with my family. She was perfect. She was... her and I got along and... I really think... the whole thing was my fault. It is... tough... um, really tough.
    When we were saying goodbye on that bench, looking at me and we were starring at each other... It's surreal to know we have that connection, but not be there. And then seeing her with the other two guys is tough, you know. I don't see her being happy with either one of those guys. I just don't.
    It would have been a lot easier if I told her I loved her. I think I f***ed up and if I could reverse things I would...
    I also think that I haven't given up on her completely. It might sound crazy, but... maybe it's the hippie side of me thinking life's supposed to work out the way it's supposed to work out

Part 4: The Finale... IS THERE A LIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TUNNEL?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3607741;
    Well, Jillian...
    regardless of the outcome this Monday-Tuesday, I have to quote the great "Steady-As-The-Surfboard" Kiptyn: What an amazing ride this has been!

As you ponder your final decision, those of us still shoveling coal into the Choo Choo you derailed in Maui wish to leave you with a list of memorable quotes to remind you of what you may have or may not have missed. We will present it to you in three parts...

Jillian: This time I'm not going home empty handed. I am going to have my fairy tale ending!
    J: I talked to my mom the other day ...She was cute. She cheered up and said "Just bring us a great Prince Charming. I'm ready to have grandchildren."
    J: Reid, will you accept his rose? R: Mmmm... I don't know, know... Of course, of course!

Episode #2: I'm stuck in this hole with, like, these meatheads... I feel like I'm in overnight camp again
    R: Trying to have blinders and do my own thing and just focus on me and Jillian.
    R: I was, like: "If she likes me, she'll get me the hell out of here." J: Trying to do a real test right. This is real.
    R: I'm not, like, that into astrology or anything, but Tauruses and Capricorns... they're, like, a match made in heaven.
    J: I think I'll turn this into an all-nighter. R: Look... I brought my toothbrush.

Episode #3: Jillian grabs him and plants a kiss on his lips... I get a kiss on the lips? Slow down! slow down!

J: Yes I do because I thought you being so hot, but maybe I was just concentrating on that. I knew exactly what you were saying.
    R: Is there anything you'd like to know about me? Since we haven't, like, gone on a real date.

R (PI): Every time I see her, I should just kiss her and break the ice and be more comfortable.
    J (PI): I had my first kiss with Reid tonight. It was slow. It was soft. It was so romantic. It was perfect.

J: You do! You have to ask me something really random first... like, like um... not favorite foods but...
    J: No, I like that one! That's not a bad question. But you're letting me off really easy because I think my first crush was this guy named Vincent and he had really really dark hair and he sang me a song and sang it and played it...

R to J: I just want a family that's a little more adventurous than mine and have, you know, the kids experience more than I did growing up.

Episode #6: You're traveling through Kicking Horse Pass, the highest elevation we reach on our trip. Next stop, Lake Louise.
    Train attendant: Have you had the opportunity to tell her how you feel about her?
    TA: You don't want to regret it. If she's the one, you'll never forget her and you'll always think that you should have told her how you felt.

I want to be in love. I want to have, you know, a normal happy family someday... and... just be happy. And wake up every morning and know it's right.
    When people's ears are red they either have high blood pressure or they're horny.
    Fondue freaks me.
    People touch it in the stores and, like, scratching their butts, and, like, "Ooh... what about this broccoli?"... and they touch it. And you take it home and just eat it? No, you gotta start washing it. Well... I... If we start hanging out, I just won't eat your vegetables.
    Yeah, you weren't on my list either... I have a certain type and you were... different

Once you're a team, then you figure it out. There's something about him that I feel different than any other guy...
    I think that my initial instincts with Reid are proving to be correct and I think him and I are different. I think we have different lifestyles, but there's something there that wants to work.

Rhonda: ... and the kids just gravitate to Reid. So, we're thinking maybe Reid's going to get married someday and have kids, so all the nieces and nephews can play together... but, whatever!
    J (PI about Rhonda): After our conversation, I felt like I wanted to give her a hug... maybe just to let her know that I'd try to take care of her son or that I was good for her son.

J: Um, I think he's really picky... and he's been really wrapped up in his career and he also doesn't want to get hurt, which I can relate a lot to.
    Brett: I...I think it's a commitment thing. He doesn't have a problem finding women. They kind of just... go away.
    Chad: He has to get everyone's approval. (Right) And that's when he's, like, is she my type? Is she my type? I think he just hasn't met the right person.
    Brett (PI): With Reid turning thirty and me and my brother being married and him seeing us have kids, I think he's starting to see this is the next step. I definitely could see Jillian in our family and fitting into our family. We'll see if he can commit at the very end. That's what it will come down to.

Larry to R: My advice to you is to process whether you think she's a good match for you and if you think that she is, go into it head over heels (think snowboarding) even knowing that you could get hurt, because that's the only way great things happen by taking those risks (he should be thankful he didn't get Ed's skyline date).
    Rhonda (PI): To see Reid the way he was tonight was a little shocking to all of us. It makes me feel great to see he is so affectionate.

J (PI): We'd frustrate each other and probably get in fights, but I'm sure there'd be more than one time during the day that I'd almost want to pee myself laughing at how ridiculous awful we are trying to fit in.
    R (PI): It feels good and it's a surprise to be progressing in this relationship so quickly. This has been a very short period of time. Right now, the way I feel tonight, it's great. It's, like, perfect. It could be love, but I'm not there yet to say it to her. Sometimes I don't even know I'm in love. I need a push, like, I AM in love.
    J to R: Remember when you said you needed, like, somebody to light a fire under your butt? I'm doing it.
    R to J: Just because I move so slow with these things, I have ...a fear that one of the other guys is going to say something to you whether they are honest or not and you're gonna go for one of them, but I don't... don't want that to happen obviously.

The Root Of Reid
    R to J: I think we're having... we're getting to know each other. We like each other and we have fun together. Then, all of the sudden, there's three other dudes who you might be doing the same thing with. And they might be getting these weird cards and... I don't see you accepting it or maybe you would... maybe you would accept this. Yeah, it's knowing there's other guys are going to be doing the same thing.
    R: What do you think? Obviously, just the thought of you on other dates... other cards
    R: Both. This dinner... the whole 'you getting to know people'. Obviously, there's jealousy there.
    J: I don't want you to be jealous. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, but I want to know you care.

R (PI): It is always hard saying good bye to Jillian. E' at tien mi corezone... she has my heart. As neurotic as I am and as much as I second guess things, I'm confident about my relationship with Jillian and, if I didn't have that, I'd have nothing.

R to J: This has been all very fast for me... and, um, sometimes it kinda feels rushed.

R to J: I know I'm not good at saying it or describing the feelings, but it doesn't mean that I don't have serious feelings for you. It's so hard to throw the L word. I just don't say that unless..
    R (PI): I really do think that I'm falling in love with her and I think that she knows how I feel even though I'm horrible at describing it and even though I'm not yet prepared to mutter the words... I might not end up making it to the end because I didn't do what I needed to do, but I'm hoping that things work out the way they're supposed to work out.

J (PI): I don't know how to explain that feeling, but I think when you're with somebody and you can't take your eyes off of each other and you just want to giggle and smile and kiss them and don't want to leave them... I guess that's falling in love with somebody.

R (video message): Jillian, spending the night with you in the fantasy suite was definitely one of the best nights of my life and it's definitely given me more insight into my emotions and feelings for you. Recently I know you've been asking me some serious questions about our relationship and where it's headed. I've either avoided the questions unfairly or reversed the questions back on you and it's not because I don't know how I feel. It's more that my feelings have grown so strong so quickly that, you know, it's a bit scary... although very exciting at the same time. I remember the first night at the mansion when our eyes met and (we) smiled. I knew we had something then so I really hope you keep your honey bear around longer so we can see where our relationship's headed and how far we can take it.

R: I hope you made the right move. I don't know if you're completely sure of it.
    J: I don't know how sure I'm supposed to be. I don't know. You... like, you define everything to me that I was looking for just in terms of having my best friend and having somebody I could laugh with. You're goofy and fun and funny and I wanted that and the connection... and that was also there. I guess... I just, I worry. I just worry that we're at different places in our life and I'm willing to make sacrifices and you weren't... I don't know if you were. That's the thing. I don't know if I'm willing to take that c-chance. I'm scared that... I just... I know it's scary, the questions I was asking you.
    R: No, I know... I should have opened up sooner. (sigh) I didn't give you all the, you know, signs you needed to have because... I don't know. It's a shame. Because I should have. I don't know if that would change anything. I don't know... (crying) oh man... I don't know what to say.

I... wish I could have opened up to her the way, you know, I should have. It's definitely a tough moment. Surprising moment. I don't know. Maybe I screwed myself. I definitely could have seen myself with her and I can definitely say that I was falling in love with her. I don't think she even knows that.
    I saw her with my family. She was perfect. She was... her and I got along and... I really think... the whole thing was my fault. It is... tough... um, really tough.
    When we were saying goodbye on that bench, looking at me and we were starring at each other... It's surreal to know we have that connection, but not be there. And then seeing her with the other two guys is tough, you know. I don't see her being happy with either one of those guys. I just don't.
    It would have been a lot easier if I told her I loved her. I think I f***ed up and if I could reverse things I would...
    I also think that I haven't given up on her completely. It might sound crazy, but... maybe it's the hippie side of me thinking life's supposed to work out the way it's supposed to work out

YES!!!
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Outstanding, JackBennyFan!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3607741;
    Well, Jillian...

Fondue freaks me.

The Root Of Reid

Choo choo to THAT, JBF!!

REIDiculous - SALLY