Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3584393;
    Can I take the "this much" one? He's too cute to be real!
    If you want! This is the one that's available (cupcakes already snagged the other one):

- Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

That's the one I took
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I stole the corazon one =)
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I just snagged the LOL Totally one! Love it, thanks AvalonR...you are awesome.
    We need not think alike to love alike

I took the big mistake one. Loving it. Totally the biggest mistake.

Thanks for using the avatars, guys! I've just posted 4 more in the non-spoiler Reid thread. Enjoy!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3585055;
    Thanks for using the avatars, guys! I've just posted 4 more in the non-spoiler Reid thread. Enjoy!
    Avalon the AVs are all adorable - thank you so much for lightening the tension for all of us Reidfans - this is going to be a horrendously long 10 days Thanks for giving us plenty to smile about while we endure them.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3585008;
    there has been a lot of talk about that actually especially after what was it the first conversation aired between Reid and Jill at an RC where Reid said he was a Taurus, she was a Capricorn and they're a 'match made in heaven'. You may be able to find some astrological reports by some posters if you do a search... I guess you could also look it up on astrology sites as well
    I wanted to throw in my 2 cents about the whole Taurus-Capricorn thing since I know quite a bit about astrology

Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo are all Earth signs and are widely known to be very compatible with each other. Jililan is a Capricorn (right?) and Reid is a Taurus, which means that they are, astrologically speaking, supposed to be very romantically and emotionally compatible.

I am an air sign (Libra) and it is said that Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius are very compatible with each other as well. I find this to be true! I get along with every Libra I know and most of my friends are Aquarians.

However, people need to keep in mind that there is a lot more than just your sun sign that determines your personality and who the best fit for you is. The rising sign, or ascendant, is also a very important factor when assessing someone's personality. your rising sign is the "face you show to the world" and it is how you project your actual (sun) sign. I am willing to bet that Reid's rising sign is Virgo, just based on his behavior on the show (actually I initially thought he was a Virgo).

There is also the placement of the moon, which is associated with a person's emotional side, memory, and the unconscious.

The sun, moon, and ascendant are the three most important parts of a person's astrological chart.

Then, there are the planetary aspects and houses.... There is a lot that goes into astrology. If someone knows Reid and Jillian's exact birthdays, I can do their charts and tell you all what they say. (For their ascendants though, i would need their exact time of birth...the exact hour, preferably to the minute). Jillian is 29 years old which would make her birth year 1980 if she is a Capricorn... Reid is 30 which would make his birth year 1979... But I need to know what month/day they were born.

And sorry if this is horribly off topic. I just saw so many astrology-related posts and I had to say something and go off on it!

eta:

Does anyone know anything about Kiptyn or Ed's birthdays?
    Last edited by SecretGarden; 07-19-2009 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3585055;
    Dahlin', am using the "This Much" on my twitter.

am odd, really. i use a DC avatar on a B'ette forum while i use a B'ette avi on a dc related Twitter account. bwahahahahaha.

thanks! you're a sweetheart. hmm... can you make me a DC avi? kiddingggg!

eta

so if you see a twitter account with your avi, that is me!! haha. *hugs*
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

I dont know Kips an Ed's birthdays, but Reid and Jill said their birthdays in the 2nd episode

Jill is December 30th, and Reids is April 24th.